Which was the best in fight choices?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright this a thread based on smart strategy during a battle. The other day I was thinking about how the Juggernaut used Thor's returning hammer to propel himself into Thor pretty smart move. Another smart move was Hulk using a hostage to make Thor throw away his hammer although a douche bag move but smart all the same.

pym-ftw
Pym growing Creel out of reality

/Thread

StiltmanFTW
Skrullverine fought pretty smart against the Hulk.

Silent Master
Holding onto Mjolnir should have been a bad idea, as it meant he was heading directly towards Thor and had no way of dodging, That's the last thing you should want to do against even a slightly trained fighter.

golem370
Yeah but Juggernaut suprised Thor by doing to it had him dumb founded and Juggernaut a nearly indestructible villain being pulled to Thor by his own weapon I think was a truly smart move.

Silent Master
The move ended up working, but that is mostly because Thor appeared to forget all of his fighting skills. That move should have never worked against a skilled fighter.

Basically, Thor reacted like an idiot.

golem370
I still think it was smart

DarkSaint85
Rulk by BFRing Thor into space where there is no gravity.
Batman uploading Stephen Hawking's abilities into Prometheus' helmet.

Silent Master
Originally posted by golem370
I still think it was smart

No, it was dumb...luckily Thor acted even dumber so the move worked.

Igniz
Juggernaut not wearing his Crimson Armor to fool Prof Hulk.As a result, Juggernaut pounded Prof Hulk to smitherins big grin stick out tongue

golem370
The Hammer has the ability to return to its master Juggernaut exploited that ability to send him rocketing himself to Thor imo smart.

juggerman
Very smart on Juggs part seeing as how the hammer flung an unstoppable monster at high speeds right into his opponent.

StiltmanFTW
Silent is just butthurt 'cause Thor got owned stick out tongue

Silent Master
I have no problem with Thor losing or getting ko'd etc, I'm just not going to call giving up your ability to dodge while charging directly at someone anything other than what it is, a stupid move.

golem370
Thats what people do who can fly charge into the enemy for an attack aka speedblitz

Silent Master
Originally posted by golem370
Thats what people do who can fly charge into the enemy for an attack aka speedblitz

No, people that can fly or have superspeed still have the ability to dodge.

When your holding onto something that you have no control over, you have no ability to dodge.

juggerman
Why would Juggernaut need to dodge? He easily tanked everything Thor thew at him and Thor couldn't do a thing to harm Juggs in the least

carver9
Wolverine moving at light speed to avoid blows coming from Quicksilver, Northstar, and Aurora.

smile

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine moving at light speed to avoid blows coming from Quicksilver, Northstar, and Aurora.

smile

What...?

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What...?

Happened in Wolverine X-chronicles volume 2.

Endless Mike
Hal redshifting the light from his ring to make it yellow

psycho gundam
yellow is a primary colour

StiltmanFTW
Happened in Wolverine X-chronicles volume 2.

http://i45.tinypic.com/14nujb.gif

More like Carver's Fanfiction Annual.

carver9

laughing What if it happened though. The forum would never be the same.

abhilegend

smile
Are you sleep deprived?

abhilegend

LMAO.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Are you sleep deprived?

laughing out loud it will happen one day. Trust me.

abhilegend
laughing out loud it will happen one day. Trust me.
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.