Kazekage Gaara vs Orochimaru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
who wins?

Demonic Phoenix
Orochimaru uses ET. kruemelmonsteryn0

GG.

AuraAngel
Really depends on the fight location.

I give it to Orochimaru anyway but eh.

Q99
Hm, Oro doesn't have super-high offense, but he does have 8-headed snake mode (which is rather too big to crush), and his extendo-sword. And genjutsu.

It'll be hard for him to get past the sand, but I think in his arsenal of tricks he'll find a way sooner or later.

socool8520
^ Couldn't Gaara just suffocate him with sand?

I wouldn't think that genjutsu would do much since Gaara can use that eyeball tech and hide in his sand shield. Gaara also has more long range attacks than Oro which will give him a distance advantage. Oro has only shown his sword and snakes for offensive long range techs.

ET would be the only edge that Oro has imo. That's if he is allowd to pull it off.

Q99
Originally posted by socool8520

Against the 8-headed snake mode? Seems rather difficult.

He also has wind techniques. Not that he uses them much.

Demonic Phoenix

I wouldn't think that genjutsu would do much since Gaara can use that eyeball tech and hide in his sand shield. Gaara also has more long range attacks than Oro which will give him a distance advantage. Oro has only shown his sword and snakes for offensive long range techs.

ET would be the only edge that Oro has imo. That's if he is allowd to pull it off.

You seem to be forgetting about Manda.

socool8520
Jiraiya had Manda stuck momentarily with a weakened swamp attack. Depending on the location, Gaara could pretty much do the same. He built a pyramid taking down the ET kage that I would assume could hold Manda. That 8 headed snake thing would be tough though. He could just stab it to death with sand spikes or something. he can use offense and defense at the same time. Hell, if he stays in the air, what can Manda do?

I must have missed Oro's wind techs. But that would be useful.

AuraAngel
You're remembering wrong. And that pyramid isn't going to hold Manda. Not to mention Manda is able to move fast enough that characters like Jiraiya can't track him.

He is the first character in the series to use wind techs lol if my memory serves me right.

NemeBro
Based on feats, Gaara would win.

But Orochimaru by all rights should win.

Demonic Phoenix
Jiraiya had Manda stuck momentarily with a weakened swamp attack. Depending on the location, Gaara could pretty much do the same. He built a pyramid taking down the ET kage that I would assume could hold Manda. That 8 headed snake thing would be tough though. He could just stab it to death with sand spikes or something. he can use offense and defense at the same time. Hell, if he stays in the air, what can Manda do?

I must have missed Oro's wind techs. But that would be useful.

That was a random snake that Jiraiya trapped. Besides, how exactly would Gaara use sand to trap an enormous creature that can burrow?

That sealing pyramid is far too small to hold something that is as large as Manda.

Damborgson
Manda isn't getting trapped imo. It's not like with a human where the arms and legs get immobilized or something....it's a snake lol. A phucking huge one.

socool8520
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
That was a random snake that Jiraiya trapped. Besides, how exactly would Gaara use sand to trap an enormous creature that can burrow?

http://www.mangadog.com/Naruto/166/7/

That's not Manda that Oro was riding on? How can he burrow if he is being crushed under the pressure of Gaara's sand? his sand constricts and enhances the pressure to kill people, much like he did to Lee's leg. Obviously it would take more sand, but you see where I'm ging with this.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
That sealing pyramid is far too small to hold something that is as large as Manda.

http://www.mangadog.com/Naruto/558/6/

It looks big enough to at least partially trap manda. Plus the part that is captured could be crushed or rendered immobile.

AuraAngel
http://www.mangadog.com/Naruto/166/7/

That's not Manda that Oro was riding on? How can he burrow if he is being crushed under the pressure of Gaara's sand? his sand constricts and enhances the pressure to kill people, much like he did to Lee's leg. Obviously it would take more sand, but you see where I'm ging with this.

Not in that image no. And he can burrow because he is quantifiable faster than Gaara via his feat of speed bltizing Jiraiya. Never mind the fact that Manda is larger than anything Gaara has every crushed. If it were that easy then crushing Madara in his imperfect Susano'o would have been simple.

It looks big enough to at least partially trap manda. Plus the part that is captured could be crushed or rendered immobile.

Not really because Manda is still very strong and very fast.

socool8520
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Not in that image no. And he can burrow because he is quantifiable faster than Gaara via his feat of speed bltizing Jiraiya. Never mind the fact that Manda is larger than anything Gaara has every crushed. If it were that easy then crushing Madara in his imperfect Susano'o would have been simple.

Yeah, you're right. My bad. That wasn't manda. embarrasment Manda Speedblitzing jiraiya? Come on now. That was a drugged, non SM Jiraiya. Not that impressive.

Madara is a far cry from Manda but okay. honestly, I don't know why Gaara didn't try to crush Madara. If he was able to grab him out of susano'o then crushing him shouldn't have been unfeasible. The only explanation I hav is the plot dictated that wouldn't happen. lol that or Madara could repel it with his rinnegan techs. Something Manda can't do.

Not really because Manda is still very strong and very fast.

i think this is being over estimated a bit. Like I said, this was a drugged and non SM Jiraiya so the feat isn't that impressive. Gamabunta was able to catch his tail strike and Tsunade was able to strike Manda with a giant knife in her hand. I don't think he is too fast for gaara at all.

AuraAngel
Yeah, you're right. My bad. That wasn't manda. embarrasment Manda Speedblitzing jiraiya? Come on now. That was a drugged, non SM Jiraiya. Not that impressive.

Madara is a far cry from Manda but okay. honestly, I don't know why Gaara didn't try to crush Madara. If he was able to grab him out of susano'o then crushing him shouldn't have been unfeasible. The only explanation I hav is the plot dictated that wouldn't happen. lol that or Madara could repel it with his rinnegan techs. Something Manda can't do.

No, not really. Jiraiya was still able to keep up with Orochimaru in that state.

Indeed, Madara in his Imperfect Susano'o is much much smaller. If Gaara could crush something the size of Manda like you're implying, then he could have crushed Madara's Imperfect Susano'o without even needing to remove him.

i think this is being over estimated a bit. Like I said, this was a drugged and non SM Jiraiya so the feat isn't that impressive. Gamabunta was able to catch his tail strike and Tsunade was able to strike Manda with a giant knife in her hand. I don't think he is too fast for gaara at all.

Gamabunta is fast and strong and would have been killed by Manda without Tsunade's intervention. Gamabunta of course is also fast enough to react to Gaara's sand and Manda is his superior in pretty much every way.

socool8520
No, not really. Jiraiya was still able to keep up with Orochimaru in that state.

Indeed, Madara in his Imperfect Susano'o is much much smaller. If Gaara could crush something the size of Manda like you're implying, then he could have crushed Madara's Imperfect Susano'o without even needing to remove him.

So what? Oro wasn't 100% either. It still doesn't take away from jiraiya being drugged. Oh, and he had a broken leg and rib as well. lol That was not tip top Jiraiya which makes the feat less impressive.

Second, I disagree that manda is stronger or as strong as imperfect Susano'o. We have seen Susano'o tank a lot of things that Manada wouldn't. Danzou's wind techs, lightning bolts, etc. I don't think Manda would have done the same.

AuraAngel
So what? Oro wasn't 100% either. It still doesn't take away from jiraiya being drugged. Oh, and he had a broken leg and rib as well. lol That was not tip top Jiraiya which makes the feat less impressive.

Second, I disagree that manda is stronger or as strong as imperfect Susano'o. We have seen Susano'o tank a lot of things that Manada wouldn't. Danzou's wind techs, lightning bolts, etc. I don't think Manda would have done the same.

Yes, I forget how much arms factor into a character's running speed. None of that weakens the fact that Gamabunta is still slower.

Wind techs he could. Which really you're using feats of non-Madara Susano'o anyway. Manda's body survived Deidara's strongest explosion, with him only being killed by internal injuries. The equivalent for Madara would be tanking Afternoon Tiger, which still destroyed the Susano'o.

Demonic Phoenix

http://www.mangadog.com/Naruto/170/4/

Manda's head alone is bigger than that pyramid.

Jiraiya's reactions didn't seem to be hampered that severely, just his ability to mold chakra and use it effectively. Tsunade was not hampered in any way when they had their three-way battle, and Manda was too fast for her to track. Tsunade was able to impale Manda because his attention wasn't exactly on her now was it?
Manda's Tail-strike was a mis-direction to draw Gamabunta's attention away from his actual attack.

NemeBro
Gaara doesn't need to seal Manda.

He just needs to impale its ****ing head.

He can do this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.