Vestara Khai vs Solo Children

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ofi-Wan
How would Vestara Khai fare against each of the Solo Children in a duel to the death? I'm not talking about 3 vs 1. Just her facing each of them on her own when both sides are fully rested and energized. I didn't want to clutter it up by making three threads.

This is NJO era Solo Kids during their respective peaks during the war. Which is around Vestara's age in Fate of the Jedi.

Anakin vs Vestara

Anakin's skill with a lightsaber was arguably the best out of his siblings. I can see him walking away from this fight after a tough win with minimal wounds. His own force potential and charisma would be able to combat Vestara's deadliness fairly well.

Jaina vs Vestara

I honestly think that Vestara would take this rather easily. Her skill has always be in lightsaber combat while Jaina's emphasis tended to be leadership/piloting. Vestara would win this during a tought fight but would eventually be overwhelmed. In my opinion Jaina never truly tapped into her force potential as well as her brothers.

Jacen vs Vestara

I think that post-Traitor/Destiny's Way could take this. He would probably lose during the initial lightsaber combat but his ability to overwhelm pain and his own esoteric force abilities would allow him to take her surprise and win. At best I would call this a draw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.