comics anime game forum battle.of 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hawkman21
Ok so i combine teams of anime comics and games so which team.wins
Team 1 venom sombiate spiderman iron.fist vs
Team 2 cyclops kakaski sabertooth vs Team 3 tien Akuma ryu

hawkman21
I say team 2 that's just me

Q99
Here is a link to the forum uses for cross-genre battles.

Really, the only two fighters here that matter all that much are Kakashi and Akuma. I give it to Kakashi on the basis of Kamui.

NemeBro
Akuma would take Kakashi's head off with all the casualness of taking a dump.

He can casually output more power than any character in the series who isn't Madara, Hashirama, or a Biju.

Q99
Akuma's got power, Kakashi's got 'send part of you to a different dimension via a space-time warp'.

NemeBro
Akuma's faster than Kakashi is.

And can win by punching him, or with a single Hadoken.

Q99
Not sure about faster, SF doesn't get crazy high speeds (I mean, clearly very superhuman, but the opposition is also clearly very superhuman. Stronger people in SF tend to be stronger and tougher and more skilled but speed doesn't multiply). Kakashi may be able to dodge a hadoken too- Ken has.

Kamui's longer range than a punch by a lot.

Hm... also depends a bit on what version of SF you're using.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Not sure about faster, SF doesn't get crazy high speeds (I mean, clearly very superhuman, but the opposition is also clearly very superhuman. Stronger people in SF tend to be stronger and tougher and more skilled but speed doesn't multiply). Kakashi may be able to dodge a hadoken too- Ken has.

Kamui's longer range than a punch by a lot.

Hm... also depends a bit on what version of SF you're using.

The Sonic Boom is mach 2. Even Abel can block those things, and bullet-timing is easy for most fighters. Akuma specifically jumped from an ocean trench to above the surface in moments, while kicking a sunken ship in half.

Yet Akuma's forest razer, the one which had a blast shoot upwards out of Earth's atmosphere, is longer still.

no u

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
The Sonic Boom is mach 2.

Well, yea. And that's a projectile, and iirc fluffwise noted to be the fastest projectile.

NemeBro
And Abel, who isn't noted to be nearly the fastest fighter, and block it.

Q99
Exactly. Even the not-really-fastest characters can block the fastest attacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.