Who is the strongest of Vader's apprentices/ Dark Acolites?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth _Sadow1
Darth Vader has trained MANY Force-Sensitives, Most notably Lumya and Starkiller. But there are others. Who of Vader's apprentices is strongest?

Q99
Well, Starkiller's the strongest, no doubt.

Lumiya's second.

Followed by Flint (who was a tough fight to RotJ era Luke), then Grand Inquisitor Tremayne (who was the one that recruited Jerec to the dark side).

Most of the rest were adepts and inquisitors, who'd be significantly outmatched by any of the above. Even though there's a fair number of people who've been taught by Vader, there's apprentices and there's apprentices, you know?

Maybe if Ashoka lives she'll be up there ^^

Nephthys
Ah-dur-duuuuuuuurrrrrr!

I rest my case. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-colbert.gif

jmoul
Obviously Starkiller, none of vader's other apprentices were anywhere near as much of a boss as Starkiller was.

Q99
A lot of the stronger force users in the Empire weren't trained by either of the Sith, probably purposefully.

They let Cronal (of the Prophets of the Darkside, who learned under Palps until Palps tasked him to enslave the spirit of a sith king and learn from that. Palps did have a few good secondary students. Vergere being another, and Mara Jade) teach Jerec and then Jerec teach several more Dark Jedi. Or the likes of Carnor Jax, who despite being strong in the force never got teaching in it until Lumiya trained him.

So a lot of the best candidates were kept two or more steps away from the Sith.

Ascendancy
Jar Jar was definitely up there, as confirmed by Robot Chicken.

Darth _Sadow1
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Jar Jar was definitely up there, as confirmed by Robot Chicken. !I love the Robot Chicken parodies of star wars!
big grin big grin big grin big grin

Ascendancy
It's official canon as far as I'm concerned.

Darth _Sadow1
Originally posted by Ascendancy
It's official canon as far as I'm concerned.
You are officially a new friend. I approve of your existance!
up: thumb up thumb up

GenomeFrozener
Isn't it obvious? It's Tao. http://twitchtvfaces.com/images/PogChamp.png

juyomaster34
StarKiller
Lumiya....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.