Legion vs High Herald Class

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Legion mind is once again reformed Minus the Moira/True Legion reality warping.

Who under the High Herald class, and below can best him in an 1 on 1 combat.

Go!

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by "Id"

Go!
Not Nate, not Kyle, not Genis.
big grin

"Id"
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Not Nate, not Kyle, not Genis.
big grin

Not Orion! laughing

celeyhyga17
No Orion! laughing
sad

yaadaveyaa
sentry

"Id"
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
sentry

The Sentry? He gets chumped, due to Legion telepathy.

yaadaveyaa
sentry gobbles him up and spits out his bones and takes a nap end of discussion

"Id"
sentry gobbles him up and spits out his bones and takes a nap end of discussion drunk

yaadaveyaa
drunk

lol those r sweet smileys if dr strange is "terrified" to what sentry is capable of legion is a turd stain on dr strange's briefs sentry eats him alive

Glorificus
Does Legion have the metal weakness?

If so, then Magneto has a shot if he can beat Legion on the quick-draw, and Magneto does have pretty decent reflex speeds.

"Id"
Originally posted by Glorificus
Does Legion have the metal weakness?

His mental walls are enough to keep Xavier out, or best him in astral combat.

Originally posted by Glorificus

If so, then Magneto has a shot if he can beat Legion on the quick-draw, and Magneto does have pretty decent reflex speeds.
Magneto lost to Legion.

Twice.

Endless Mike
Protege... if he starts at herald level power or below

"Id"
lol those r sweet smileys if dr strange is "terrified" to what sentry is capable of legion is a turd stain on dr strange's briefs sentry eats him alive
Time Freeze works wonderfully against the Sentry.
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6783/timefreeze.jpg

Good night. smile

yaadaveyaa
he's two seconds ahead of it he would have already broke legion before he can do anything to him

good riddance smile

Golgo13
Orion.

"Id"
he's two seconds ahead of it he would have already broke legion before he can do anything to him

good riddance smile
Sentry can accelerate 2 seconds ahead of time? Literally?

Well it doesn't matter. That's too slow. Legion can move freely through the 4th dimension, up and down the time stream. He can hit you a second early, or an hour late. smile
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1133/tiemslip.jpg

"Id"
Originally posted by Golgo13
Orion.

Losses.

We know. cool

yaadaveyaa
sentry would have already killed legion he wouldnt have a chance to do anything really if bob didnt know he was coming or somethin then he might get a chance but even then a void powered sentry is ut oh bad news for him

"Id"
sentry would have already killed legion he wouldnt have a chance to do anything really if bob didnt know he was coming or somethin then he might get a chance but even then a void powered sentry is ut oh bad news for him drunk

nwg202
ok. I'll give it a shot.

Magik was able to contain Legion in Limbo. It has been stated that she can do anything she wishes in Limbo. So her powerset is basically a something like reality warper like creating new life forms, manipulating matter, etc....

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108019/2391231-legion04.jpg

She was also able to get inside his head and kill his different personalities. So she might be able to take out his different powers

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108019/2158998-legion18.jpg

She also can manipulate time and time travel. In x-men black sun its was said that Limbo is a nexus to all the onmiverse.

She is immortal in the realm and like Belasco resurrect people. Like when he killed and revived x-23 over and over again. (She knows all his spells and is more powerful then he is)
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108019/2700005-newxmensteamwezzdcp3906.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108019/2700000-newxmen400025.jpg

"Id"
I will give you props nwg202. Magik is certainly dangerous foe. And if she can shift to limbo, and keep the battle there. She will more than likely win.

But to give Legion some credit. He is far more powerful here, than the single TK personality that she fought in Jack. And if memory serves me right, Legion has escaped Limbo under his own power.

But definitely one of the better choices, I didn't think anyone would bring up Magik.

nwg202
I will give you props nwg202. Magik is certainly dangerous foe. And if she can shift to limbo, and keep the battle there. She will more than likely win.

But to give Legion some credit. He is far more powerful here, than the single TK personality that she fought in Jack. And if memory serves me right, Legion has escaped Limbo under his own power.

But definitely one of the better choices, I didn't think anyone would bring up Magik.

Oh definately going all out Legion will smash her, she needed him to destroy the elder gods.

It just that both of them have very very versatile powersets which basically covers all bases when written well. Without Legion calling in his big gun personalities "moira"...it would be an epic fight. They both have answers for a lot of their attacks.

abhilegend
Waverider

"Id"
Originally posted by abhilegend
Waverider

Can suck Legions swass. Yeah we know.

Golgo13
Orion senda his punk ass through a doom tube. In other words orion solos.

"Id"
Orion senda his punk ass through a doom tube. In other words orion solos.
Through physical assaults?

abhilegend
Can suck Legions swass. Yeah we know.
No.

"Id"
No.

Or that cosmic faggy, tinkerbelling through the cosmos brings nothing to the table?

Yeah we know.

Golgo13
Through physical assaults?

Nothing physical about it.

abhilegend
Or that cosmic faggy, tinkerbelling through the cosmos brings nothing to the table?

Yeah we know.
You wish. Waverider beats that ass-clown down.

"Id"
Nothing physical about it.

Than Orion will project astral blasts at Legion, until submission ala Superman?

"Id"
You wish. Waverider beats that ass-clown down.
Waverider gets clowned for the clown that he is.

Point, blank, period.

He brings nothing to the table. NOTHING.

Endless Mike
He said he would use a Doom Tube. You know what that is, Id?

abhilegend
Waverider gets clowned for the clown that he is.

Point, blank, period.

He brings nothing to the table. NOTHING. Originally posted by abhilegend
You wish. Waverider beats that ass-clown down. Originally posted by "Id"
Than Orion will project astral blasts at Legion, until submission ala Superman?
laughing out loud @astral projection.

Golgo13
Wtf is an astral blast?

"Id"
Wtf is an astral blast?

Typo, meant to say astro blast.

Originally posted by Endless Mike
He said he would use a Doom Tube. You know what that is, Id?

No what is that?

"Id"
Wtf is an astral blast?
WTF is a doom tube?

TheGodKiller
@nwg202 : Don't forget when Sunspot told Jack-Legion(when theey were both in Limbo) that unless he put David Haller back in control, Magik would kill him and he was forced to oblige.

Standard Legion would be overwhelmed by Magik in Limbo.

psycho gundam
battlezone?

ODG
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
@nwg202 : Don't forget when Sunspot told Jack-Legion(when theey were both in Limbo) that unless he put David Haller back in control, Magik would kill him and he was forced to oblige.

Standard Legion would be overwhelmed by Magik in Limbo. Legion warped the universe and shoved it in a box. Magik might be the ruler of Limbo, but unless she actually becomes incredibly god-like, answerable to only her rules and whims, like Mephisto does (which in itself probably wouldn't be enough) then she's got a snowball's chance in hell of beating Legion.

There is a reason she used him to defeat those random Elder Gods rather than doing it herself.

Endless Mike
WTF is a doom tube?

It's like a Boom Tube except with only an entrance and no exit. It's supposed to erase anything that enters it completely from existence.

Orion somehow survived one though, I forget how (connection to the Source or some such thing).

Brockalizer
Forge.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by ODG
Legion warped the universe and shoved it in a box. Magik might be the ruler of Limbo, but unless she actually becomes incredibly god-like, answerable to only her rules and whims, like Mephisto does (which in itself probably wouldn't be enough) then she's got a snowball's chance in hell of beating Legion.

There is a reason she used him to defeat those random Elder Gods rather than doing it herself.
That's the reality-altering personality of Moira/True Legion which is banned in the OP. Of course I know that True Legion would demolish her irrespective of the surroundings. Also, I was talking about Jack-Legion who was forced to relent and return control of the body to David haller when Sunspot revealed to him that Magik would kill him if he didn't do so. And Magik has slaughtered many of his personalities when she entered his mind, and they were terrified of her.

Basically speaking, his power level/tier varies from personality to personality. That's why I stated that Standard Legion would lose to her. Using True Legion in a thread(which is not this thread) would be a dead end unless other high end reality manipulators or skyfathers/Abstracts are involved.

As far as Magik's Hell-Lord status is concerned, iirc in the Archenemy arc she was portrayed as somewhat of a peer to them. And recently when she depowered Colossonaut, she did that in Limbo and explained that since she was supreme in that dimension, therefore the Soulsword's enchantment breaking ability was sufficiently amped to be able to break Cyttorak's enchantment. I don't know whether such a feat puts her in the same class as a high end Hell-Lord like Mephisto or Satannish but take that for what its worth.

"Id"
@ODG smile

Go!

nwg202
Originally posted by ODG
Legion warped the universe and shoved it in a box. Magik might be the ruler of Limbo, but unless she actually becomes incredibly god-like, answerable to only her rules and whims, like Mephisto does (which in itself probably wouldn't be enough) then she's got a snowball's chance in hell of beating Legion.

The Legion that destroyed the Elder Gods would destroy Magik in or out of Limbo.

However we aren't talking about that Legion.

Regarding her power compared to your ave. Hell lord, I have no idea. She does have feats and stories arcs when she is written as having complete control of the whole dimension. Like in this scan it is said that she is mistress of all the mystical rules in the dimension. Like Godkiller said she is sometimes portrayed as a peer and her main rival whom she has bested several times is a hell lord himself.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108019/2558243-x_men.jpg

Both Belasco and her have brought Earth into Limbo and Limbo into Earth several times. Classic Strange even said he didn't know if he could stop it. The Avengers, x-men, ff and the other heroes were helpless to stop her armies in inferno.

However she does job too aka when the new mutants need an adventure in Limbo" Similar to Blackheart jobbing.

Her main weakness is that she never embraced her destiny or full power. She is always holding back and renouncing her destiny. Similar to her brother w/ the gem i guess...

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108019/2668188-1064742_inferno.jpg

"Id"
Originally posted by Endless Mike
It's like a Boom Tube except with only an entrance and no exit. It's supposed to erase anything that enters it completely from existence.

Orion somehow survived one though, I forget how (connection to the Source or some such thing).
soo Orion survives one, through unknown means hun? Well Legion has a hard counter for things like that. He can fold space.

http://imgur.com/2fjxr
http://imgur.com/VMPJ9

golem370
Leech with a assult rifle at close range?

"Id"
Originally posted by golem370
Leech with a assult rifle at close range?

Heh, smart ass but hey you no what? that just might work. Or even someone like Mr. Scracth (He is immune to all mutant powers), would stand a chance.

Tony Stark
SENTRY, Franklin, DOOM, Reed to name a few...

janus77
bah! I misread the title, built up expectation of pics of hookers ...

"Id"
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Franklin is above High Hearld

The others get smashed!

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Franklin is tiers above high herald class...Doom need prep, which is still a bit iffy

pym-ftw
Ultron

Mr.SunKing
*doom and reed need prep i mean, that's a big IF

Ambient
I'd say Ellis - Images "Hunter Killer" would probably be a good candidate. His one of those power copy character + weakness suppression + precog.. 2 cents

Branlor Swift
Surfer just jams a board into the back of his head.

Then he flies inside his body and blows him up.

He is the one

Ambient
OP said High Herald limit Bran. not Trans level big grin ..

Branlor Swift
Valid point my good man!

Well, I'm going to go beat off and hit the sack. I'll see you in your dreams I'm guessing. May they be wet and stink of shame.

Ambient
Hah!

Sometimes, just at times I wish I write like you. Lol

Twisted mind - a compliment by the way.. I sleep now in my wife's embrace, night!

janus77
heh, this thread would have been much better if it was Legion vs High Class Hookers!

"Id"
Originally posted by Ambient
I'd say Ellis - Images "Hunter Killer" would probably be a good candidate. His one of those power copy character + weakness suppression + precog.. 2 cents thats a decent draft but i thought his powers only worked on the ultra sapiens.

Go! Legion's actual feats, barring reality warping, dont really add up to much. Based off the powers we've seen, timesink, endgame and styx would be the largest problems. magyk is a pretty good choice, provided she sucks him into limbo, as others have pointed out. But I'd say the SS or SNG could probably do it. they have the powerset to circumvent timesink's thing and given their versatility they might tactically defeat endgame (whose power sounds awesome, but lacks feats).

just finished reading legacy 4. orgamist power is good, but still within the scope of SS and SNG so far.

btw anybody else think those eyeballs that contacted him in china are actually blindfold's? they both see alternate future probabilites, and speak with southern accents (once she was in his mind and her speech was normal), she lacks eyes and he commented on the eyeball thing not being a whole mind/person. he also remembered the eyeballs when she kisses him. there's also effect she had on his mind and the fact she thinks their fates are connected.

they seem to have possessed the sojobo kid annd left his eyes behind

"Id"
I agree. He does lacks the feats, to show extended proficiency in each skill set. But damn his exotics continue to stack, and that just makes him a monster if he ever achieves re from his mental fracture. He is proving to be a huge jack of all trades.

WET - Wireless Energy Transfer allows him, manipulate ambient energy.
Zero-Tau Nullskin - control over the laws of conversation of energy, making physical (or kinetic attacks) useless.
Styx - soul phuckery
Telepathy - untrained he is 10 times the psy of Xavier
Telekinesis - enough to subdue a Team of X-Force/X-Men with a gesture.
Time Sink - Control over time.
Origamist - the ability to fold space.

yes, his exotic powers arsenal is quickly catching up to the power cosmic. the character concept itself isn't just amazing, it's a sci-fi psychodelic trip.

dont forget his matter transmutation - johny gomorra, I think.
postcognition - the woman who answers 3 questions
empathic manipulation and conversion of emotion into energy - was it susan sunshine? i cant keep up with the names
imprinting his being into people virally - chain

plus all the new mutants run powers and the ones that have been shown in his head and, of course, the power to absorb others into his mind

pym-ftw
High evolutionary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.