Sasquatch vs Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
No holds barred in the Canadian wilderness.

-K-M-
Wonderman definetly, even recently wrecked Rulk like nothing.

yaadaveyaa
before this gets turned into a gigantic argument over whether sasquatch just goes tanaraq can we establish whether he is allowed having that ability first

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
before this gets turned into a gigantic argument over whether sasquatch just goes tanaraq can we establish whether he is allowed having that ability first
If Captain Alpha Flight himself says Wonderman beats Sasquatch, just go with it.

smokin'

-K-M-
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa

He won't, I love how in that thread I stated over a dozen times he wouldn't transform into Tanaraq and yet here we are again. Can he? Sure, he's done it before. Same with Snowbird, but will it happen here? More times then not?.....no, he won't transform.

YFZ 350
This is spite. Sasquatch is out of his league.

-K-M-
Pretty much.

juggernaut74
I can't see a pumpkin bomb taking out Sasquatch.

-K-M-
No neither do I, but that was a different version of Wonderman.

YFZ 350
Don't matter what version of Simon this is spite.

-K-M-
No, there are some where this is close. Even Vindciator was able to go toe to toe physically with him (while holding back) and she isn't Walter's level of strength.

He also has been ko'ed by Arachne in H2H.

YFZ 350
Really?

-K-M-
Yeah (and ko'ed by two pumpkin bombs from Green Goblin where he even had to be carried away in an ambulence), but as per the rules this is current versions of characters and WM is a BEAST. Him taking out Rulk in the way he did? Impressive.

YFZ 350
Wasn't Sasquatch kayoed by a shovel? And stabbed by a wooden stake?

-K-M-
No and yes, but the trap was built for taking out Wendigo. That was the same issue Sabretooth kills the unkillable Wendigo and skins it.

YFZ 350
How do we know he killed it? He could have just skinned it.

-K-M-
He was killed it was even referenced in another comic or the handbooks. Can't remember which

Also skinning him is ridic in itself.

YFZ 350
Well it happened off panel. I don't think be killed a Wendigo.

-K-M-
He did, as mentioned it was referenced in another issue/handbook. Also once again skinning Wendigo is silly in itself.

Regardless, off-topic. WM wins.

JakeTheBank
Simon.

-K-M-
You're dead to me, your right, but you're dead to me sad

abhilegend
Simon.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -K-M-
You're dead to me, your right, but you're dead to me sad

embarrasment

-K-M-
I can't stay mad at you sad

JakeTheBank
love

dmills
Yuck.

The man of wonder wins.

Horrificus
He was killed it was even referenced in another comic or the handbooks. Can't remember which

Also skinning him is ridic in itself. Maybe he ate it! Can Wendigo live after being eaten and pooped out by Creed?

Can ANYBODY? hehe.

-K-M-
Hmmm...good question, but I assume he would be dead on the inside and wish someone would kill him after surviving that. A true torture, a fate worse then death

juggernaut74
Originally posted by YFZ 350
This is spite. Sasquatch is out of his league. Not really.

YFZ 350
Even old school Simon stomps.

-K-M-
Naaaaa definetly disagree with that. If Thing, Arkon, She Hulk and others can give Simon a fight, Walter most definetly can too. No way does he stomp.

Current (or Hollywood), however are on a another level.

Mindset
Sasquatch turns into Tanaraq as KM has said.

-K-M-
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_D5CKZxJRGXo/TIux2-vPpKI/AAAAAAAAAwk/v1yn_HOBiEc/s1600/oh+no+you+didn't.jpg

Mindset
I love how in that thread I stated over a dozen times he transform into Tanaraq and yet here we are again. Can he? Sure, he's done it before. Is this not your quote?

-K-M-
Oh...well...I must have, as that does say -K-M- and that is a quote box....I....I.....I...guess I must have.

I apologize everyone. Sasquatch goes Tanaraq, as I said.

Mindset
Fanboy.

I'm going to get ODG.

-K-M-
NOOOOO DON'T. He will construed what I said and make it seem like I said Hitler was right. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.