Henshaw, Nimrod, and Primary Adamantium Ultron merge into a single being...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Henshaw, Nimrod, and Primary Adamantium Ultron merge into a single being while perserving the best traits of each character; Ultrons Invulnerability, Nimrods adaptive/reconstructive capabilities, Henshaws technopathy+Superman-like powers...all under the command of Henshaws personality.

This incredibly dangerous being then runs the following gauntlet with all battles lasting until one side is completely destroyed/killed and there is no BFR...

1) Current Mangog...
2) World War Hulk...
3) Classic Thanos with all his tech...
4) Bor...
5) King Thor...
6) Uatu...
7) Loki powered Asgardian Destroyer...
8) Zeus...
9) Odin...

How far does the Henshaw, Nimrod, and Primary Adamantium Ultron being get?

quanchi112
Stops at 1.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Stops at 1.

Based on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Based on? Mangog.

TheLordofMurder
Mangog.

Does current Mangog have any feats to suggest he could damage Primary Adamantium?

quanchi112
Does current Mangog have any feats to suggest he could damage Primary Adamantium? I don't judge by feats. That's a poor man's debate imo.

TheLordofMurder
I don't judge by feats. That's a poor man's debate imo.

Gotcha...so you have no actual argument.

bluewaterrider
Actually, even from reading a wiki description of him, it sounds like Mangog would be hard to get past. He's apparently powered by hatred, even the hatred of his enemies, and ... "has the strength of a billion billion beings" ...? Am I reading that right? Hulk in Secret Wars dented Ultron's shell, and such a Hulk as got crippled by a single laser blast and complained of ever-growing weakness and irrelevancy to Thor. World War Hulk would have a decent handle on that, but someone with a billion times one billion anything should be able to shape this proposed Triune Ultron into a big ball. Or a little ball. Depending on his or her mood ...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Actually, even from reading a wiki description of him, it sounds like Mangog would be hard to get past. He's apparently powered by hatred, even the hatred of his enemies, and ... "has the strength of a billion billion beings" ...? Am I reading that right? Hulk in Secret Wars dented Ultron's shell, and such a Hulk as got crippled by a single laser blast and complained of ever-growing weakness and irrelevancy to Thor. World War Hulk would have a decent handle on that, but someone with a billion times one billion anything should be able to shape this proposed Triune Ultron into a big ball. Or a little ball. Depending on his or her mood ...

Keep in mind Nimrods portion of this beings power; this being would be able to reconstruct very rapidly from any damage it sustained and also reconstruct with adaptations in place against a 2nd assault of the same type...

Digi
"A billion billion" is just a tagline. Just like "invulnerable," "untouchable," etc. etc. Everyone can be beaten. Trust feats when possible, logic when you can't, but not writer hyperbole or a wiki.

Brockalizer
List is out of order. Mangog should take it easily.

quanchi112
Gotcha...so you have no actual argument. False. I go by peer by peer comparisons. Best indicator not random hyperbolic feats, danielson.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by Digi
"A billion billion" is just a tagline. Just like "invulnerable," "untouchable," etc. etc. Everyone can be beaten. Trust feats when possible, logic when you can't, but not writer hyperbole or a wiki.

I'm not really looking so much at the tagline as much as the fact that Mangog was a serious enough threat for Odin to apparently ressurect an entire race of people to end his threat. And that it usually required BFR or some variation of Odin power to deal with Mangog in every instance after that, even though his power was diminished from what it was in his original incarnation.

There's also the following, which speaks volumes of his durability:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

" ... the Mangog returns in the pages of the Thunderstrike mini-series when he is accidentally summoned by a mystical generator used by megalomaniac Adam Mann. When Thor wonders at his return, asserting his previous destruction, the Mangog scornfully replies that hatred can be suppressed or rejected, but never destroyed. He is banished once again, cast into the fire of a distant star..."

Digi
I mean, Thor's beaten him. Which isn't a knock - Thor's a beast - but we're not talking about something so great that he'd clearly wreck the OP's robot thing.

Remember, everyone comes back. Quoting Mangog's return doesn't really add much to his mystique, imo.

The caveat here is that I don't know if there's a current version that's displayed anything > classic Mangog. So there may be more recent facts I'm not aware of.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by Digi
everyone comes back. Quoting Mangog's return doesn't really add much to his mystique, imo ...

That's only one problem.

Another, perhaps bigger one, is that the OP specified the following:

all battles last until one side is completely destroyed ...

If THIS is true, and Mangog consistently comes back from defeat, and his track record seems to show it, then Triune Ultron won't be able to satisfy the Original Poster's condition for advancement, and stays on Level 1 ... regardless of whether Mangog has anything for him in return.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
That's only one problem.

Another, perhaps bigger one, is that the OP specified the following:

all battles last until one side is completely destroyed ...

If THIS is true, and Mangog consistently comes back from defeat, and his track record seems to show it, then Triune Ultron won't be able to satisfy the Original Poster's condition for advancement, and stays on Level 1 ... regardless of whether Mangog has anything for him in return.

Mangog may not be able to permanently destroyed, but he can be killed; killing him once would be enough for a forum battle win...

TheLordofMurder
False. I go by peer by peer comparisons. Best indicator not random hyperbolic feats, danielson.

Garbage...

Without feats you have no solid ground in which to base your conclusions upon...

Based on your lack of anything containing substance in this thread, you have absolutely nothing to base a win to Current Mangog upon...

You cant even point to anything tangible to support him being able to even harm the Henshaw/Nimrod/Ultron hybrid...

So yeah...you have nothing.

yaadaveyaa
mangog owns stops at 1 rearrange the order it would b a lot more fun

quanchi112
Garbage...

Without feats you have no solid ground in which to base your conclusions upon...

Based on your lack of anything containing substance in this thread, you have absolutely nothing to base a win to Current Mangog upon...

You cant even point to anything tangible to support him being able to even harm the Henshaw/Nimrod/Ultron hybrid...

So yeah...you have nothing. Feats don't proof much if anything. Peer by peer comparisons do. Superman has feats that put Captain Marvel to shame but that doesn't mean he tools Marvel based on his feats. Feats are usually exclusive to one character meaning we can't argue someone else could or couldn't do so since they weren't in the same situation.

You always try to stack the deck in your characters favor and get your panties in a bunch when someone argues against you.

Stops at 1. smile

carver9
Feats don't proof much if anything. Peer by peer comparisons do. Superman has feats that put Captain Marvel to shame but that doesn't mean he tools Marvel based on his feats. Feats are usually exclusive to one character meaning we can't argue someone else could or couldn't do so since they weren't in the same situation.

You always try to stack the deck in your characters favor and get your panties in a bunch when someone argues against you.

Stops at 1. smile

This is a very true statement regarding fts.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by -Pr-
Irony... Overload...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
When do I create threads in which I stack the deck ? Never. That's when.

TheGodKiller
When do I create threads in which I stack the deck ? Never. That's when.
Your Lucifer VS Superman Contest of the Willpower thread was a perfect example of that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheLordofMurder
Feats don't proof much if anything. Peer by peer comparisons do. Superman has feats that put Captain Marvel to shame but that doesn't mean he tools Marvel based on his feats. Feats are usually exclusive to one character meaning we can't argue someone else could or couldn't do so since they weren't in the same situation.

Stops at 1. smile

Blah, blah, blah...you still havent offered anything of substance to support Current Mangog getting a win here; your argument is complete garbage at this point and based on nothing but fanboyism...

As for someone arguing with me, all I ask is that one offers a logical explanation to support ones point of view; so far all you have said is "Mangog wins because its Mangog" without anything to back up that belief...

As a result, you havent really argued with me at all; you have stated not one bullet point at this point, and when questioned, cant even offer anything to answer the fundamental question of what has Current Mangog done to suggest that he can even damage Primary Adamantium...

Of course I expect this level of weak debate from someone who once (irrationally and in ultimate fanboyish fashion) tried to argue that Thanos would defeat Pre-Retcon Molecule Man...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
mangog owns stops at 1 rearrange the order it would b a lot more fun

What has Current Mangog done to suggest he could damage Primary Adamantium?

quanchi112
Your Lucifer VS Superman Contest of the Willpower thread was a perfect example of that. roll eyes (sarcastic) If I included their powers it's a merciless stomp in Lucifers favor. If anything I made it more fair. Wow.

quanchi112
Blah, blah, blah...you still havent offered anything of substance to support Current Mangog getting a win here; your argument is complete garbage at this point and based on nothing but fanboyism...

As for someone arguing with me, all I ask is that one offers a logical explanation to support ones point of view; so far all you have said is "Mangog wins because its Mangog" without anything to back up that belief...

As a result, you havent really argued with me at all; you have stated not one bullet point at this point, and when questioned, cant even offer anything to answer the fundamental question of what has Current Mangog done to suggest that he can even damage Primary Adamantium...

Of course I expect this level of weak debate from someone who once (irrationally and in ultimate fanboyish fashion) tried to argue that Thanos would defeat Pre-Retcon Molecule Man... Mangog is above elite top tier in terms of power/formidability. His feats against an amped Thor, Loki, Asgard, etc should more than suffice. Thor also has the power to defeat a weakened Galactus.

Quit whining.

TheGodKiller
If I included their powers it's a merciless stomp in Lucifers favor. If anything I made it more fair. Wow.
Pitting an Abstract(I know you'll disagree with this classification) who is especially known for his exceptional(I know you'll disagree with this too) willpower, and is one of the best(if not the best) in that department against a high-herald(even one such as Superman with his high-end feats)is the very definition of spite. Hardly fair.

Mindset
Pitting an Abstract(I know you'll disagree with this classification) who is especially known for his exceptional(I know you'll disagree with this too) willpower, and is one of the best(if not the best) in that department against a high-herald(even one such as Superman with his high-end feats)is the very definition of spite. Hardly fair. Depends on who's debating for Superman.

TheLordofMurder
Mangog is above elite top tier in terms of power/formidability. His feats against an amped Thor, Loki, Asgard, etc should more than suffice. Thor also has the power to defeat a weakened Galactus.

Quit whining.

I thought you didnt look at feats? LoL!!!

Btw, since you are now looking at feats, please point to something specific that indicates Current Mangog could damage Primary Adamantium...I'll wait.

Of course you could just save me the trouble of waiting and conceed...unless you have a feat to display to support your argument.

yaadaveyaa
pure hatred stronger then thor end of discussion good game though

quanchi112
I thought you didnt look at feats? LoL!!!

Btw, since you are now looking at feats, please point to something specific that indicates Current Mangog could damage Primary Adamantium...I'll wait.

Of course you could just save me the trouble of waiting and conceed...unless you have a feat to display to support your argument. Feats of peer comparison but lifting random objects. I already told you.

TheLordofMurder
Feats of peer comparison but lifting random objects. I already told you.

Great!

So you conceed not having anything of substance to back up Current Mangog being able to damage Primary Adamantium!

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.