Anakin vs. Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
In an alternate Star Wars Universe where Anakin never turned to the dark side and both father and son have achieved their highest possible potential in the light side of the Force. They are in an open area in the Jedi Temple. In three rounds (sabers, force, and all-out), who is the winner: father, or son?

Based
Anakin.

/thread

NTJack0
Kyle Katarn stomps both of them.

Lord Lucien
Lonny Lion and Tyler Tiger would stomp them too.

GenomeFrozener
The Boss soloes.

jmoul
Okay, I let it go for four posts... Please stay on topic, and don't bring any unrelated characters into this discussion. Thanks.

GenomeFrozener
Really can't say, I guess Anakin because he's "teh FORCE" and shit. Kinda a dumb description to be honest.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by jmoul
Okay, I let it go for four posts... Please stay on topic, and don't bring any unrelated characters into this discussion. Thanks. Lawl at you thinking you're boss.

Darth _Sadow1
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Lawl at you thinking you're boss.
It IS his thread, is it not?

Lord Lucien
Sorry. I should have said "Lawl at you thinking your demands mean anything."

mnat801
Anakin because he was trained more

Dolos
Originally posted by jmoul
In an alternate Star Wars Universe where Anakin never turned to the dark side and both father and son have achieved their highest possible potential in the light side of the Force. They are in an open area in the Jedi Temple. In three rounds (sabers, force, and all-out), who is the winner: father, or son?

Not only is Anakin greater than his son, he's also greater than DE Sidious, Father, Son, Daughter, and Abeloth. He's the most powerful Force wielder yet. But he'd be stronger as a Sith...

Luke was far more naturally talented and prodigious with the Force than his father, if you factor that in, he will be more skilled and reach his potential a lot quicker.

Actually he did reach his potential, the outcome was him being even more skilled in the Force than Revan, and comparable in power to Yoda. With an arsenal like Revan from his creativity and instant learning only observed by the Sith who are in commune with the Dark Side.

He even achieved Oneness with the Living Force (as oppossed to the Dark Side using the doctrine of Potentium (how the light side can be stronger than the dark side)) without dying or turning into a Force Ghost, although he did eventually become a Force Ghost.

Any Gray Jedi who achieves Oneness with the Living Force (Light Side) using the Doctrine of Potentium has reached a potential greater than they could as Sith using their Doctrine of the Dark, without their bodies being corrupted to boot.

Potentium/Oneness>The Dark/Oneness

The Sith>The Jedi

Dolos
Although Oneness with the Light Side isn't by choice.

Really anything I say about Oneness, the Dark, and Potentium is opinionated, and off-topic, sorry.

But Anakin had a greater potential.

Arhael
Luke because Anakin has got ****ed up mentality. Some things can't be cured even with experience.

Lord Lucien
Yeah, Luke being the one who isn't a psychopath should make it easier for him to be... light sidey.

-kV-
I thought Luke achieved the potential of his father?

Anyway, I'd probably say Anakin just because he is GL's "Chosen One."

jmoul
Don't forget, this is an alternate No-Darth-Vader universe. Anakin never gets mentally f***ed up in this universe

Lord Lucien
So he's... not Anakin, he's someone completely different.

-kV-
We can't really argue this thread. All in all, it would probably be some epic fight that is more or less a standstill with Anakin probably being the one who wins.

Plo Koon solos.

/Thread

jmoul
Not that he isn't Anakin, it is him, but he has realized his light-side potential by not turning to the dark side. Since Luke is Anakin's Force-potential realized, we know how Powerful Anakin would have been in the light side. Given that and Anakin's saber skills, I am asking which Skywalker was most powerful.

Lord Lucien
Luke's shown far more prowess in sabers. And if the they're "the same" in the Force, then... it's just a 'what if'. Luke has two confirmed points, Anakin has one.

Luke wins.

jmoul
Very well

L30nidas
LOL... I know that Luke is supposed to be the Chosen One... buuuuuuuuuuuut... Anakin is way more epic.

L30nidas
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Luke's shown far more prowess in sabers.

What u talk about? Anakin is one of the best lightsaberers (?) ever!

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by L30nidas
LOL... I know that Luke is supposed to be the Chosen One... buuuuuuuuuuuut... Anakin is way more epic.

Luke, the chosen one? You mean Anakin right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.