Which of these people could beat 8th Day Juggernaut the fastest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright everything is legal but not bfr or prep.

Thanos
Silver Surfer
War Hulk
Thor
Superman
Gladiator
Wonder Woman
Beta Ray Thor
Dr Doom

pym-ftw
Doom

TheLordofMurder
8th Day Juggs defeats everyone on this list...

No one here beats him...

psycho gundam
that question is missing something

golem370
Not anymore

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that question is missing something

Yeah, the thread title is "Which of these characters could_________8th Day Juggernaut the fastest?"

For all we know, the word "blow" could be in that blank...

Mindset
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Doom

golem370
Without prep how would Doom beat him fast?

pym-ftw
Via being Doom

carver9
Thor could potentially beat him. Magic is a terrible weakness for Jugs.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by golem370
Without prep how would Doom beat him fast?

Time displacement.

golem370
Well maybe

Mindset
Who's Beta Ray Thor?

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
Who's Beta Ray Thor?

Thor with Beta Ray Bill hammer.

golem370
Thats a different name they gave him too see under Aliases http://marvel.com/universe/Beta_Ray_Bill

Mindset
Why didn't you just say Beta Ray Bill?

golem370
I don't know

Mindset
lol

golem370
Does anybody have pictures of Beta Ray Bill before he became to earth? I was reading his bio and it seemed he was powerful before getting to earth.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, he was in Asgard at the time.

golem370
No I mean before that when he was on his ship and was heading to earth and Thor broke in his ship.

DarkSaint85
What did Thor break? No wonder he was pissed.

yaadaveyaa
idk juggs takes this i think i think thanos could prob put up a good fight but juggs beats everyone

golem370
I see Thanos trying blasts and maybe strength against Juggernaut and seeing as they are not working and him being smarter then me might use telekinese to lift Juggs off his feet to stop him from moving and then blasting the helmet off and then messing with Juggernauts mind.

Newjak
Originally posted by golem370
I see Thanos trying blasts and maybe strength against Juggernaut and seeing as they are not working and him being smarter then me might use telekinese to lift Juggs off his feet to stop him from moving and then blasting the helmet off and then messing with Juggernauts mind. Jean Grey tried levitate Classic Juggs once he kept on walking stick out tongue

yaadaveyaa
u would need something strong enough to overpower the cyttorak enchant thats pretty tough to do no one on this list can do it

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Newjak
Jean Grey tried levitate Classic Juggs once he kept on walking stick out tongue
Not to mention that this version of Juggernaut was possessed by the full power of Cyttorak. Ain't no way Thanos is just lifting him up via telekinesis.

Mindset
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Not to mention that this version of Juggernaut was possessed by the full power of Cyttorak. Ain't no way Thanos is just lifting him up via telekinesis. I think he could, right before Juggs punched him out of existence.

Black bolt z
Thanos. Mindrape.

KingD19
Wasn't Thor fighting 8th Day Juggernaut and losing before the other Exemplars broke the fight up?

golem370
He was being bearhugged to death.

TheGodKiller
I think he could,

Lets agree to disagree.
right before Juggs punched him out of existence.
Lets agree to agree.

Aakla
Well Doom has taken out Colossus and Hulk without prep in 1 panel and Doom constantly adds to his armor. I wouldn't be surprised if Doom casually invoked a spell that cut juggs off from cyttorak's realm and power, then make some backhanded comment about physical battle being beneath him and simply walk away from a scrawny Marko that's now all tangled up in his oversized armor.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.