The Host

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Twilight is finished and now onto Stephenie Meyer's other series of books

6GJo0cxuyxs

SRKjf8b4f2E

Nemesis X
I think they should've called this movie something else to avoid confusion because well...you know.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff178/bennude10/Thehost.jpg

steverules_2
When I saw the thread title I thought it was another remake of a Japanese movie or something...

Patient_Leech
Actually sounds a lot more interesting than Twilight. I give her some credit for doing science fiction, even if it doesn't sound like an incredibly original idea.

BruceSkywalker
seems interesting

-K-M-
Originally posted by steverules_2
When I saw the thread title I thought it was another remake of a Japanese movie or something...

Well their malking a sequel to it.

siriuswriter
Eck. More Stephenie Meyer Twighlitish twaddle.

Not worth any ounce of my money. That being said, if someone else treats, I might think about going.

marwash22
looks meh.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Eck. More Stephenie Meyer Twighlitish twaddle.

Not worth any ounce of my money. That being said, if someone else treats, I might think about going.

i'll treat you.. big grin stick out tongue

siriuswriter
All right then. The paperwork of "Are You a Good Movie Buddy for Me?" should be arriving soon. Test number one : "Receiving and Dealing with the Package's Sheer Weight" shall commence soon. big grin

ETA : Part 4 Category F subcategory XIII will require TWO viewings of each genre with noisy babies and/or teething toddlers, not just one.

steverules_2
All right then. The paperwork of "Are You a Good Movie Buddy for Me?" should be arriving soon. Test number one : "Receiving and Dealing with the Package's Sheer Weight" shall commence soon. big grin

ETA : Part 4 Category F subcategory XIII will require TWO viewings of each genre with noisy babies and/or teething toddlers, not just one.

You realise of course that Bruce views this as a date and that you must put out after the movie

BruceSkywalker

yayyyy laughing out loud

You realise of course that Bruce views this as a date and that you must put out after the movie

lol steve lol.. hows the sig coming along?

steverules_2
I'm on it, been very busy lately at the moment it's work then girlfriend then work then girlfriend, when I have some free time I will crack on with it

Esau Cairn

Just don't fall for the "popcorn with a false bottom" trick. embarrasment

BruceSkywalker
I'm on it, been very busy lately at the moment it's work then girlfriend then work then girlfriend, when I have some free time I will crack on with it

thanks, take your time

steverules_2
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Just don't fall for the "popcorn with a false bottom" trick. embarrasment

You sound like you know this from experience ha-son

siriuswriter
Aw, thanks for pointing that out, guys. How 'bout I "put out" a beer that's been laced with Ativan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.