Kyle Katarn vs Starkiller [in game]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ofi-Wan
1) Lightsaber
2) Force
3) All Out

I'm talking about the video games incarnations. In my opinon Starkiller's skills are vastly overestimated since people seem to take his feats in the game as absolute fact. I think his feats were boosted just so that they could be impressive in the game. That being said Jedi Knight Academy Kyle Katarn vs TUF II Starkiller.

I think the fight would be close but Kyle might come on top 6/10 times. His skills with a lightsaber are basically second to Luke in the game. On top of that he displays much more versatility with his force powers in the game. Starkiller might be able to blitz him with his ridiculous TK but Kyle seems to smart to let himself get outmatched by sheer force power.

GenomeFrozener
Starkiller soloes. http://twitchtvfaces.com/images/PogChamp.png

S_W_LeGenD
Kyle is outgunned IMO.

Darth _Sadow1
I really do not like Starkiller, but, my personal opinions aside, I think Starkiller would Smash Kyle. It would be a fun fight to watch, no doubt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.