Comic Book Captain America vs Movie Hulk kick to Emil Blonsky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright how would comic book Captain America fare against the kick that Hulk gave Super Solider Blonsky?

TheGodKiller
Cap wins.

golem370
Does the kick cause little damage, alot of damage or would it kill him?

yaadaveyaa
it would break him the same way it did blonsky might not kill him but does a ton of damage

JakeTheBank
It wouldn't kill him.

Hell, Cap recently took an energy blast to the shield which forced him to fly through a couple of buildings before crashing into a wall. He was knocked out, but I doubt he even suffered any broken bones.

golem370
Yeah I know I should have put this at first but he does get his shield for this.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It wouldn't kill him.

Hell, Cap recently took an energy blast to the shield which forced him to fly through a couple of buildings before crashing into a wall. He was knocked out, but I doubt he even suffered any broken bones.

i scene was strange because that shield should have absorbed some of the impact unless cap was in mid air but even then...

JakeTheBank
It's not the first time blasts and the like have caused Cap to fly back, even with the shield in front of him. Havok did the same thing in Uncanny Avengers.

Anyway, Cap's durability feats are absurd.

yaadaveyaa
with his shield he wouldnt b to hurt then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.