Wishes/Goals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Augeybana
Man it tuff to be what you want to be.But I was wondering what are my fellow formers Goals or what you wish to be soon.I wish to direct my own movie one they thats my Goal in life to be a director.What are your guys dreams.

Dexx
i think i'mm gonna grab my way on architecture...see how that works.
I dunno..graphics..something on drawing...we'll see

Thomas H
1. 3 years in the millitary
2. get drunk for a year..
3. start on a film school in the US
4. become a director/producer
5. make one hell of a movie
6. have lots of playboy women
7. die as a happy man

Fitch
I think my goal is to start a prosper business in the software area and anything that has to do with computers related.And of course after some time to retire and have a happy and quiet life...

Thomas H
good luck to you!

Bad Boy
1. Study film at uni
2. Become world famous as part of Powell & Kevski
3. Go solo and become world famous
4. Direct one hell of a movie
5. Some other stuff!

mah
........japan........

Thomas H
?

Novithiliel
Movin out of the Netherlands, doing something with writing.......maybe a book or someting.......blink

Thomas H

Julie
Get a good grade in Chemistry...do well on my biology test...Tuesday 4/15

Fitch
thx thomas

Member.
hm...be an architect and be famous around the worldbig grin

mechmoggy
I'd like to be Spiderman when I grow up. cool

mah
it's that tight, bodyhugging suit that does it, isn't it?

Corran
Mech in the tight fitting body suit does it for you mah?

mechmoggy
Well of course it would, in fact I'd imagine I make all men wonder which side their bread is buttered on when I wear spandex. wink

Corran
laughing out loud

narcil
*lol* i don't have any long-term goals---i right now, the goal is to do well on my remaining four finals. big grin

mah
oh yeah. *RRRROAR*

GordonSkywalker
My current goal is to get my license and have better mobility. Then I want to get a cool job, write lots of hit songs and find new collaborators.

Augeybana
hey GS you didn't get your license yet.

GordonSkywalker
No not yet. I still have a long way to go. I am practicing every chance I get though.

Augeybana
yeah I don't have mines either.But after walking everywhere I think I'm pretty healthy.

Novithiliel
Also don't have it......yet..one day I hope I will have oneblink

narcil
yeah...i don't have mine either. i've been too busy/lazy to bother taking any driving courses

Ushgarak
I have a outstanding declaration by the Royal Army Medical Corps that I am unfit to drive. And also unfit to fire weapons unattended, which obviously enough has far more of an effect on my life.

Corran
So no drive by shootings for you Ush.

GordonSkywalker
Sometimes I rather enjoy walking. But not with the recent rain we've been getting. Thank goodness the sun is out right now.

Julie
yes it is a nice day....

mechmoggy
I think Ush is more likely to give someone a run-by telling-off for bad diction. big grin

Ushgarak
I could do a drive-by shooting if someone else was both driving and watching me.

GordonSkywalker
Ah, then your wish or goal is to be a gangster.

Augeybana
To be a gangsta you must first like many rappers:

1)Come from the hood or not good life style while growing up.

2)Have family issuses.

3)Get arrested and spend some time in jail.

4)Get busted on either gun charges or Drugs.

Only then can you be a gangsta!!!!!! Fahizzzzza MIIII NIzzzza!!!!!!!!

GordonSkywalker
I was talking about the gangsters of the 1920s and 1930s. By the way, nice to see you back in action,augey!

Member.
hm...architectbig grin

GordonSkywalker
Right.

BackFire349
i want a girlfriend. and i want to lose some weight.... i want to finish reading the lord of the rings books, and play and beat all the video games i have that i havent beaten.

Member.
lol

mechmoggy
Why don't you join a gym BF, from my experience there's lots of nice chicks at gym's. That way you could kill two birds with one stone, as it were.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.