Jason X vs Classic Star Trek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Jason is floating in space the Enterprise A picks up an object on sensors and stops. The crew see Jason floating in space and transport him inside upon getting in the ship Jason starts killing people. Will everybody die or will they stop him? Oh to make this more fun two senarios 1. Jason X zombie Jason and senario 2 Cyborg Jason.

KingD19
Is Data on Classic Star Trek?

Or Worf? I think Klingon's are a good deal stronger than humans, and Worf was one of the most skilled warriors around period.

golem370
Nope but Spock is he is around the same strength as Worf

the ninjak
Phasers set to disintegrate.

KingD19
Originally posted by golem370
Nope but Spock is he is around the same strength as Worf

It's documented and stated that Romulans and Vulcans(Genetic Cousins) are roughly 2x as strong as a human. Which should be more than strong enough to tussle with Jason.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
It's documented and stated that Romulans and Vulcans(Genetic Cousins) are roughly 2x as strong as a human. Which should be more than strong enough to tussle with Jason.

Jason is many times stronger than any human. Hence his FvJ feats.

-Pr-
An episode in DS9 (the one with the baseball) said that Vulcans at base level have three times the strength of a human being.

They're faster too, apparently.

steverules_2
He'll be taking out some red shirts before he goes down

the ninjak
Originally posted by steverules_2

That goes without saying.....hopefully they are a couple of damn teenagers.

BruceSkywalker
jason gets subdued long enough to be beamed to a desolate world where he can do no damage at all

Originally posted by the ninjak
That goes without saying.....hopefully they are a couple of damn teenagers.

there weren't hardly any teens on board the Enterprise A, not that it matters though

cdtm
Phasers set to disintegrate.

Pretty much.

If this was the Enterprise D, they could simply box him in with those corridor shields, or use in ship transports. But I don't think the classic ship had any of those things.

Mindset
Phasers set to disintegrate. /thread

Lord Lucien
Are there any sinks of liquid nitrogen on the Enterprise? Cuz that stuff is like Jason's trump card.

-Pr-
They have plasma coolant. That shit liquifies anything organic.

Mindset
Don't they have weapons that freeze you in stasis?

Or did I just make that up.

omgchos
All i know is that no matter what came their way they found a way out. They destroyed a galaxy eating amoeba. Jason shouldn't be much of a challenge.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by steverules_2

This and the "Phasers to disintegrate" post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.