RotS Mace vs. Darth Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
The two are in the Geonosian arena for two all-out rounds: Round one, Mace is against DoE Bane. Round Two Mace fights Bane with his full orbalisk armor. Who will win and why?

Darth _Sadow1
Most people seem to think that Mace Windu can beat ANY and EVERY Sith Lord. I disagree. Bane would be a formidable opponent for Mace, considering that they both have aggressive fighting styles.

juyomaster34
Bane

Based
Yeah Mace.

Ascendancy
With the Orbs I say Bane time after time. Unprotected, it will be a much closer match, but I still think Bane outclasses Mace in the Force by a notable margin, and slightly edges him out in sabers from his showings against Kas'im, Lsu, and during the storm in terms of raw speed.

The_Tempest
Without protection, Bane's only hope is to use his superior command of the Force against Mace. In sheer lightsaber combat, I don't see him taking it: Vaapad enabled Mace to stalemate a more powerful Sith Lord.

With orbalisks, he likely wins the majority.

NewGuy01
Round 1: While Bane is the more powerful combatant, Mace would accept Bane's rage, and channel it through him as positive energies and redirect it like a blaster bolt, creating a superconducting loop, for all intents and purpouses giving him a mega power up, great enough to defeat Bane.

Round 2: Bane takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.