Dc vs marvel 5v5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odekahn
No bfr, no cis. Random encounter

Thor
Ironman
Captain America
Hawkeye
Binary

Vs

Hal Jordan
Supergirl
Barry Allen
Green arrow
Black canary

carver9
Team 2 have 3 Heralds and team 1 have 1 high Herald and a high meta/low Herald. No need for me to vote on who wins.

Odekahn

carver9
Binary would be a better choice.

Odekahn
Originally posted by carver9
Binary would be a better choice.

Done. Now who wins?

-Pr-
DC still takes it imo.

carver9
DC still win. Too much power.

Scuzz2.0
It comes down to Thor, Binary and Iron Man Vs Barry, Hal and Supergirl.

Thor and Binary could probs take out any one on team DC but Iron Man is the weak link. he would lose to all 3 on the DC side.

It depends on how long IM can last, if he goes quick then it would be 3 v 2 and DC wins but if he can hold out and wait for a team mate to win there battle then Marvel wins.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by -Pr-
DC still takes it imo.

Estacado
Dc.

Newjak
I would still say DC team wins even with Binary.

Thor may be the most powerful person on the field but compared to other most other herald level beings he is at the lower end for speed so Barry could make life difficult for him.

So could Supergirl potentially. I think Thor beats GL pretty solidly though.

If Thor gets exotic he may have counters but it still is gonna be an uphill battle for him since it's 2 vs 3 heralds.
IM might be able to hold out against a GL though since he does generally do much better against energy based abilities still I don't see IM lasting long against a GL that isn't being stupid.

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by Newjak

Thor may be the most powerful person on the field but compared to other most other herald level beings he is at the lower end for speed so Barry could make life difficult for him.

agreed. I'll go as far as saying that Barry can take out Thor faster than Thor can take out Barry, provided Barry takes thor very serious.

Originally posted by Newjak

IM might be able to hold out against a GL though since he does generally do much better against energy based abilities still I don't see IM lasting long against a GL that isn't being stupid.

I don't think Hal could two piece IM, but i don't see Tony surviving very long against a determined Hal.

Tony Stark
Team MARVEL ftw

Iron Man is too powerful

Newjak
I know you think a lot of Tony Stark, and I'll bite.

How is Tony beating either

Supergirl

Green Lantern

or Flash

alone?

PillarofOsiris
The Flash could just about solo the Marvel team minus Thor.

Golgo13
Should put in a better more stronger member than im. He would be dcrap metal here. I wpuld say dc 9/10.

yaadaveyaa
i hate saying it but the dc team to strong at least in my opinion thor is the only one who has a chance i do think thor beats hal 1 on 1 but with the whole team thats prob a little much dc team 6/10-7/10

nwg202
DC. Thor and Binary need more help. Iron Man might need prep here to make an impact.

bobbi
yeah barry can almost solo.

barry just steals cap's shield and can probably ko iron man without much effort while hal holds off thor and supergirl holds of binary. Then flash just rams that shield at light speed at each one of them and wins before hawkeye even knows they're in a fight. :P

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Team MARVEL ftw

Iron Man Hawkeye is too powerful

Fixed. Yeah, t1 stomps.

pym-ftw
If Thor Drops Hal, before his team gets wrecked he has a shot, otherwise team dc win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.