Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
5xOSoONDpY4

smile

Did you see this film?

I have not seen this film. I am contemplating seeing it. Is it worth my time? Be honest.

steverules_2
James Bond>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sparkly gay vampires

omgchos
Real James Bond>Action movie star with same name that has no character similarities and is an over the top cartoon character that can perform acrobatics that cirque de soleil would be in awe of.

Lol dont get me wrong the movies werent shit or anything. I enjoy action schlock as much as the next guy. Just dont slap such an iconic name on the cover.

Twilight started vaguely interesting but ends up fizzling of into mediocrity. i almost fell asleep to the lullaby that were bella and jakes conversations in new moon, not to mention the annoying co dependency she had. In eclipse i actually did fall asleep, to yet more boring convos. Thos i remember stiring during the fight at the end. I just dont remember it being very good. So i can only imagine what this last one will be.

Edit: Also lol at the fact that i went on a rant and all you were doing was remarking on the poll choice of see skyfall instead.

the ninjak
Kristen looked really hot in this one.

The fight scene at the end was good too. Should be some good stuff for the versus forum. One guy punched the ground apart exposing the lava below.
You got to see alot of the Cullens die as well, good stuff.

omgchos
So they managed a strength feat for the vamps finally. A good day fort wilight fanboys i must say/

dadudemon
Much appreciated for the recommendations.

I think I'll see Skyfall, then. My wife is off visiting family so I am home alone...hafta spend my time doing something other than bates.

omgchos
I'd personally go see man w/the iron fists. I mean the rza. He aint nothin to f*** with

Estacado
So how ghey is this,movie compared to the other 4?
Breaking Dawn 1 was the worst...

BruceSkywalker
saw it on sunday

Patient_Leech
I have not seen it yet, but I probably will have to eventually, unfortunately.

But I like the way this Rolling Stone reviewer put it (from RT)...

KingD19
It's got Lateef Crowder in it. The one reason I'd go see it if he does anything.

And the guy who punched the ground...was he the Egyptian Vamp who could control the elements? Because that wouldn't be a strength feat. He could just control the ground and the lava underneath.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by dadudemon
I am contemplating seeing it. Is it worth my time? Be honest.

If I were you I would make the decision based on how much you enjoyed the other films. Personally I think they're pretty bad, even atrocious at times, but still perhaps semi enjoyable with the right company. I certainly wouldn't be caught dead watching them by myself.. heh

juggerman
Originally posted by KingD19
It's got Lateef Crowder in it. The one reason I'd go see it if he does anything.

And the guy who punched the ground...was he the Egyptian Vamp who could control the elements? Because that wouldn't be a strength feat. He could just control the ground and the lava underneath.

Yeah that was his ability that did it.

marwash22
These movies were like being raped... the first one was just an awfully painful experience that made you rethink your life. The second one you know what to expect and sheeeeeit, by the 5th time, you relax, take it and wait for it to be over.

Estacado
Lulz the eartquake punch had nothing to do with vampire strenght it happened because that guy had control over the elements nothing more...

Mindset
HBpNps3xATc

Robtard
"When I read it... it seemed like... wasn't, it wasn't a book, a book that wasn't supposed to be published."

This guy is okay in my book. Tried to be diplomatic but had to just say the truth.

Mindset
Lol, he thinks it's as shitty as the rest of us do.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mindset
HBpNps3xATc

Honestly, he seems like a stuck-up assshole.

KingD19
He's a stuck-up assshole for pointing out what other people thought and speaking his mind?

Mindset
He's a stuck-up ******* for pointing out what other people thought and speaking his mind? ddm loves Twilight, don't be hard on him.

dadudemon
He's a stuck-up assshole for pointing out what other people thought and speaking his mind?

You found nothing asssholish and stuck-up about him saying he liked some powder pads more than any human on-set?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering the poster.

ddm loves Twilight, don't be hard on him.

Actually, this is a joke thread. I am one of the few that has legit complaints about Twilight. I'm not on the "Hate-Twilight" band-wagon, though. I don't need to constantly affirm my masculinity by hating a on a franchise like Twilight. smile

Kazenji
I wonder if KingD19 has actually watched the movies

i have and i dislike the franchise just how vampires are depicted with it, I'm more of a fan of the Bram Stroker type.

Mindset
I don't need to constantly affirm my masculinity by hating a on a franchise like Twilight. smile Yes you do. smile

KingD19
You found nothing asssholish and stuck-up about him saying he liked some powder pads more than any human on-set?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering the poster.

Actually, this is a joke thread. I am one of the few that has legit complaints about Twilight. I'm not on the "Hate-Twilight" band-wagon, though. I don't need to constantly affirm my masculinity by hating a on a franchise like Twilight. smile

We want to go on personal attacks now? Well fine. I'll take the high road as I personally have no problem with you.

And I apparently missed that part, but considering the poster, I don't figure you took that into account.

dadudemon
Yes you do. smile

I know you are but what am I? smile

We want to go on personal attacks now? Well fine. I'll take the high road as I personally have no problem with you.

And I apparently missed that part, but considering the poster, I don't figure you took that into account.

You're looking too much into things. All I was saying is you like the "assholes" character type. I should have realized that before typing that other stuff. no expression

Placidity
Academy Award anyone?

Vamps appear to move much faster in this, except when there are wolves involved of course.

Lots of laughs throughout the theater, and I don't mean during the "funny" parts.

But really, pretty lame as you would expect, there is one long Vamp/Wolves vs Volturi fight that is better than any previous ones.

KingD19
Originally posted by Kazenji
I wonder if KingD19 has actually watched the movies

i have and i dislike the franchise just how vampires are depicted with it, I'm more of a fan of the Bram Stroker type.

I've only ever seen the first movie all the way through. I've seen bits and pieces of the others, and hearing that Lateef Crowder(Santiago) gets killed yet again like in every movie he's in, not sure I wanna see the last one aside from the power displays like the lava punch.

Also, I would have liked to see true Lycans/Werewolves because they do exist, but apparently the Volturi hunted them to near extinction because Aro or one of the other ones almost got killed by one.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by marwash22
These movies were like being raped... the first one was just an awfully painful experience that made you rethink your life. The second one you know what to expect and sheeeeeit, by the 5th time, you relax, take it and wait for it to be over.

um horrible analogy son..

HBpNps3xATc

well he should be happy twilight is over, however he may not ever have the same success going forward

marwash22
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I apologize.

My intention wasn't to offend you or any other rape victims.

Casper Whitey
I apologize.

My intention wasn't to offend you or any other rape victims. derp.

Nephthys
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

He stole it from Jeremy Jahns.

marwash22
Originally posted by Casper Whitey
derp. are you the one who raped him?

Originally posted by Nephthys
He stole it from Jeremy Jahns. thumb up

BruceSkywalker
I apologize.

My intention wasn't to offend you or any other rape victims.

excepted

Originally posted by Nephthys
He stole it from Jeremy Jahns.

who?

marwash22
funny reviewer on youtube.

w3i-QmgqGq0&feature=plcp

Yurika
Have not watched Breaking Dawn Part 2. Movie cannot be compared with the novel. But still not a bad choice.

the ninjak
HBpNps3xATc

HAHAAA! He hates it more than any of us could ever hate it.
Good on him.

Kazenji
Originally posted by omgchos
Real James Bond>Action movie star with same name that has no character similarities and is an over the top cartoon character that can perform acrobatics that cirque de soleil would be in awe of.

Lol dont get me wrong the movies werent shit or anything. I enjoy action schlock as much as the next guy. Just dont slap such an iconic

no expression

Seriously move on from the past its the nostalgia that's killing you.

rudester
first time I didnt like it. I liked some bits here and there...

omgchos
Originally posted by Kazenji
no expression

Seriously move on from the past its the nostalgia that's killing you.

Its hollywood that cant get away from the past. The industry is bogged down by remakes, reboots, and sequels. Most of which arent very good, or they just plain suck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.