Most dangerous non-force types?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
We rate Jedi and Sith a lot, how about some non-force using types?

The starts of a (very incomplete) list:

Kir Kanos
Jarael

Boba Fett
Jango Fett

Jahan Cross
Morrigan Corde

Theron Shan

S_W_LeGenD
To name a few:

Canderous Ordo (Mandalore the Preserver)
Mandalore the Ultimate
Jace Malcom
Calo Nord
Cassus Fett
Bendak Starkiller
Demagol

Nephthys
Cipher 9
The Grand Champion of the Great Hunt
The Voidhound
The Havoc Squad Commander

The TOR guys are badass.

Q99
Hm, we need to incorporate ones from different eras...

In the rebellion era, personally I feel Kir Kanos is the strongest.

TheOneOfMortis
Durge obviously.

No mention of General Grievous?

Q99
Originally posted by TheOneOfMortis
Durge obviously.

No mention of General Grievous?

Oh, duh. Forgot about the uber-alien and the cyborg.

Hm, would it safe to put Grievous at number 1 period? I can't think of any non-force user who'd do better.

TheOneOfMortis
Up there fpr sure but I think Durge should be #1 simply because while he has great offensive abilities, but maybe not on par with Grievous in that way, combined with his durability and I think he is the most dangerous.

Q99
Grievous actually beat Durge in a fight in one of the comics, Dooku send him against Durge and Ventress as a test and he came out on top.

TheOneOfMortis
But it wasnt really a fight to the death as all grievous actually did was push him back and temopraeily incpacipitate him. In a fight to the death what would Grievous be able to do to permanently finish him?

Q99
Originally posted by TheOneOfMortis
But it wasnt really a fight to the death as all grievous actually did was push him back and temopraeily incpacipitate him. In a fight to the death what would Grievous be able to do to permanently finish him?

Once incapacitated, just keep swinging at the most vital spots until no more movement occurs.

Keeping two sabers actively stabbed in him while hacking away with two more seems like it'd work.

Hm, I wonder if we should list beings who are naturally or artificially well above human separately. Like put the powerful Vong leaders in with Grievous and Durge and such, and put the humans and human-level ones in their own list.

Another powerful fighter is Zodoh- a Hutt, with cyborg limbs, who actively seeks out combat with Jedi and Sith.

Star Wars Logic
Here's a few. Jergan Kalta. Yusanis Echani. Cade Bane. Mandalore the Indomitable.

TheOneOfMortis
Originally posted by Q99
Once incapacitated, just keep swinging at the most vital spots until no more movement occurs.

Keeping two sabers actively stabbed in him while hacking away with two more seems like it'd work.

He regereates too wquickly for that to work. All it take sis for one limb (of which he has dozens) to come back and he can sue it as a weapon without having to reform his head.

Plus Grievous would eventually need to go to sleep or gas form exhaustion.

TheOneOfMortis
Also, in space the most dangerous man is the best pilot. Him,as well as the Death Star.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.