Ezio Auditore da Firenze vs John Preston

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSJVegeta
Ezio Auditore da Firenze, from the game Assassin's Creed: Revelations

VS

John Preston, from the film Equilibrium

They are fighting in the Colosseum. They are fighting to the death. They know nothing of each other prior to the fight. Ezio has his standard robes and is armed with his twin wrist-blades, and Preston has his standard black attire and is armed with a katana. For the sake of fairness, both of their weapons are made from the same metal.

Robtard
Preston pwns.

MooCowofJustice
If they know nothing of eachother, then why are they fighting to the death? Ezio doesn't just randomly kill people. You have sort of handicapped him.

Also, you've handicapped Ezio's weapons. According to a few of Altair's codex pages, the hidden blades required special smithing techniques and possibly even metals (don't remember that much of the details) in order to be used as effective hand to hand combat weapons. Otherwise they proved to be fragile against full blades like swords.

SSJVegeta
Originally posted by Robtard
Preston pwns.
Any logic behind this?

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
If they know nothing of eachother, then why are they fighting to the death? Ezio doesn't just randomly kill people. You have sort of handicapped him.

Also, you've handicapped Ezio's weapons. According to a few of Altair's codex pages, the hidden blades required special smithing techniques and possibly even metals (don't remember that much of the details) in order to be used as effective hand to hand combat weapons. Otherwise they proved to be fragile against full blades like swords.
It's my thread, I can do what I like with it. They are fighting to death, but they know nothing about it each other. That's it. And no, I haven't handicapped them, I've made the fight fair by making sure neither of their weapons is more likely to break the other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.