hunting party (battle royal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yaadaveyaa
this is going to consist of some dangerous foes with some rules

in the middle of the woods there is a 2 mile area u can not leave u can go high and low just not past the barrier

no healing factor what so ever all other powers are welcome this is the normal character at there normal state nothing outrageous NO BFR nor cis (shouldnt be in ne thread but it has to be said)

only able to bring 1 weapon must kill all other opponents and no ganging up on people all other resources are ok to use (if someone picks up a heavy piece of lumber and wacks someone with it that goes)

fight is last man standing (or woman) the winner receives a wish from a genie ANYTHING they want so everyone is highly motivated

they can take weapons from other people (if catwoman kills taskmaster she can take his shield)

wolverine - addy claws
deadpool- samurai sword
batman- grappling gun
the thing-(ben gets his hands as weapons i suppose)
daredevil-billyclub (idk if thers a specific name he uses)
captain america-caps shield
punisher-frank only gets a big bowie knife
hawkeye-bow (only gets 12 arrows with it nothing explosive)
catwoman-whip
bane- were giving bane a mace type weapon
sabertooth-"bag lady claws"
taskmaster-throwing shield
bullseye-only gets 6 throwing stars
spiderman-only gets his webshooters

yaadaveyaa
bump

pym-ftw
Thing solos everyone

8swords
in the middle of the woods? going with creed/logan on this one, even without the HF, they are still dangerous

yaadaveyaa
my initial pick was hawkeye he is the only one with a really long range weapon and an excellent shot

pym-ftw
Originally posted by 8swords
in the middle of the woods? going with creed/logan on this one, even without the HF, they are still dangerous
Logan dies from adamantium poisoning

yaadaveyaa
lol ^ prob shoulda said he doesnt die of alements like that but i assumed u were smart enough to get that on your own

pym-ftw
Hmm... I think I'm smart enough to realize you didn't know about adamantium poisoning...

yaadaveyaa
no i didnt think about it at all i just wanted a fun thread without retarded bs being brought into it but no problem

pym-ftw
So I guess DP isn't going to die either...

What kind of material is his katana made of for this

Ash_J_Williams
Hmm, I think some of these characters are just fodder and others are way too handicapped in this battle.
For instance Punisher with just a knife and Batman with only a grappling gun is a pretty serious downgrade compared to their usual arsenal. I don't see them standing much chance when people like Thing, Cap, Spidey etc. are showing up with their normal powers and gear (fists, shield, webshooters)
Wolverine might get some kills, but he's not going to win this without healing-factor imo. Same with Sabretooth.

With CIS off I think The Thing is going to kill quite a few people in this line up. Thing, Cap and Spider-Man are probably the last three standing.

yaadaveyaa
thank u ash j for a reasonable response and not adding jibber jabber to the thread i thought about that but giving frank a gun makes him the winner and with batman i didnt know what to give him so i gave him a utility weapon so he can try and out smart people but i agree i honestly thought cap wins but thing is going to b pretty hard to kill or ko

pym-ftw
Thing is bullet proof, who can possibly even beat him other than a very lucky Wolverine claw?

yaadaveyaa
cap sabertooth spiderman hawkeye all can

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Logan dies from adamantium poisoning

No, he doesn't. It'd take time... it doesn't happen instantly.

pym-ftw
Thing is much more skilled than your giving him credit for, he wins and hard...

pym-ftw
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No, he doesn't. It'd take time... it doesn't happen instantly.
It's enough to take him out of the fight effectively

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by pym-ftw
It's enough to take him out of the fight effectively

*sigh*

Not really.

yaadaveyaa
thing is pretty beastly im not down playing him but as far as fighting skills go he isnt in the top 5 but hes by far the most durable with that being said thing isnt a bad choice to win

DarkSaint85
Spiderman. He's faster and stronger than a lot of the characters here, plus that Spidey sense is gonna be a game changer.

yaadaveyaa
i kinda thought about that for daredevil his senses r tough

DarkSaint85
Yah, but they're pretty much tuned to the city. Dump him in a forest, with the insects and unfamiliar sounds, even just the different textures of everything....he's gonna need time to adapt.

yaadaveyaa
yea i dont think he wins but i think he'd b dangerous to guys without it thing is prob the logical chhoice to win from being so durable

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine can one shot Grimm and sneak attacking him in the woods would be no problem for Logan.

DarkSaint85
He still needs to breathe, right? Webshooter to the mouth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.