Hidiho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Novithiliel
Well I'm new here!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Novithiliel but call me Noof.......way easier to write for most people I think! big grin

I'm from Emmen, The Netherlands, and I really hate this country.........so when I get the change I will be out of this country and will be off to a better one wink

Greet Noof

Mujaffa
hehey NOOF..was up...wlcome

mechmoggy
Hello noof, hope you stick around and post a lot. big grin

Novithiliel
Only the future can tell how much I will be here............big grin

GordonSkywalker
Welcome stranger! Pull up a deck chair and join us.

mah
hi there

Member.
yo, welcome to the boards, noof!!!big grin

Novithiliel
Thanks to all of ya for this nice and warm welcomebig grin

mechmoggy
So now you gonna stick around?

Pleeeeeeeeease. big grin

Novithiliel
yep....you will see me here more often big grin

Corran
Hello noof, nothing wrong with the Netherlands, other than Queeq lives there, there are worse places to live.

Novithiliel
K I could also live in Iraq....But Netherlands just don't feel like home for me...

Corran
The grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence, you should look to the positives of where you live before deciding you definately want to move on.

Novithiliel
I know, and first I have to finish my study, then I'm going to travel to a few countrys.....So I will find someting I will feel like home (I hope)

Corran
What are you studying?

Novithiliel
Animalcare.......but after this I will do a study with writing.....

Corran
Ush, another Budding writer here you may want to talk with.

Novithiliel
You also want to be a writer????

mechmoggy
No noof, he meant you should speak to Ushgarak. He's another aspiring writer here at the boards.

Are you going to write animal care related fiction?

To kill a mockingbird, for instance. big grin

Ushgarak
I am actually more of a failed writer than an aspiring one.

So, Noof, can we endlessly talk about windmills, clogs, tulips and drugs with you too? 'cos we all know how much queeq loves that...

Dexx
hello

Captain REX
Oh yes, Queeq's most cherished things...all blown away in a single second by my awesome powers! Muahahaha!!! evil face

I'm quite a writer myself, Noof. Welcome to the Forums! smile

Corran
More likely 'Of mice and Men'

Novithiliel
Drugs?? I dont do drugs........ Happy Dance

If I write something it's mostly fantasy....not animals....but maybe someday......."Killerbunny's atack the earth" or something like that wink

mechmoggy
Oooh, I like that......will they kill their victims by stamping them to death in wooden cloggs, or perhaps feeding them Edam till they die? big grin

Member.
hm...we always turn welcome topics into talk conferencesstick out tongue

Novithiliel
Always fun........ big grin

Member.
hehlaughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.