CISLESS Superman vs Silver Surfer,Thor and Voidtry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No Prep,No BFR and like the title says this is a CISLESS Superman. Thor,SS and Voidtry has CIS

carver9
LOL...Really? Surfer or Void Solos.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
LOL...Really? Surfer or Void Solos. Explain?

pym-ftw
Idk about Surfer soloing but Void can Soak damage until superman burns himself out, he then turns superman's insides into outsides

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk
Explain?

Surfer use his speed enough to show he can keep up with Superman. Even if Superman decides to move around at super speed, Surfer WILL be able to perceive him and attack. Surfer has the powerset to down Superman.

Void, I don't even need to explain.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer use his speed enough to show he can keep up with Superman. Even if Superman decides to move around at super speed, Surfer WILL be able to perceive him and attack. Surfer has the powerset to down Superman.

Void, I don't even need to explain. Happy Dance

yea ^

Odekahn
I think superman can beat any of them 1v1. But the moment you add another in, superman goes down...

Unless you're talking silver age superman. Then he stomps all 3.

Batman-Prime
CIS of for Superman, so basically Foprum Superman vs CIS "comic" Team? Superman wins.

yaadaveyaa
i dont think any version of supes beats a full powered sentry but thats just me

juggerman
SuperDude

namorsubby
I don't think superman can beat this team, but none of them is beating him solo.

ODG
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
i dont think any version of supes beats a full powered sentry but thats just me Smart man. thumb up

bbrem123
all i know is voidry shits all over superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.