Morlun vs Adamantium Sabretooth, Omega Red, & Agent Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three well trained fighters take Morlun at his best can they win? Agent Zero gets full gear.

DarkSaint85
Sabretooth, if anything, would amp Morlun, right?

Still undecided on the fight, though. Leaning towards M.

golem370
Would be interesting to see a if the anti-healing would work on Morlun b to see if Omega could absorb Morlun's powers and c to see if Omega Red's spores would work on Morlun.

JakeTheBank
If Morlun can no sell Wakanda tech such as vibranium nukes, I have a hard time seeing what this team could do to him.

golem370
Adamantium Sabretooth is what like class 50 with a crazy healing factor and unbreakable bones who be hard to put down. Agent Zero can effect any healing abilities that Morlun might have and he has adamantium metal weapons. Omega Red has been upgraded to unknown strength level plus he has the spores to work along with Agent Zero abilities to effect healing factors. I think this would be a tough fight.

zopzop
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If Morlun can no sell Wakanda tech such as vibranium nukes, I have a hard time seeing what this team could do to him.

carver9
Morlun stomps this. The people he is going against is my faves though.

golem370
bump

maxivitopowe
What would happen if Morlun fought Phoenix?

Parmaniac
Threads like those are just pointless, I stated several times in Morlun threads that he has never shown an upper limit and was never actually bested in battle. Of course that means by no way that Morlun doesn't have any upper limits but everything he has shown so far he did with utter ease. So there would be pure speculation how he would fare against folks like Thor etc. He lacks the absolute high showings that place him in their ranks (at least when it comes to people he actually fought powerwise), yet the stuff he did, he did so easily that I don't see Thor or Hulk replicating it (No selling Wakanda).

Can I see Morlun rape Thor? Yes I could.
Do I want to see him rape Thor? Absolutely.
Does that mean he would by what he displayed so far? Not really, or better said nobody knows

Don't know much about Phoenix though, but I guess you get my point.

maxivitopowe
No I meant the whole animal totem thing amps him

Parmaniac
Oh, interesting thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.