Heroes versus X Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Casper Whitey
All the mutants from the X Men movies versus all the mutants from the TV show Heroes.

Mutants are in New York, Heroes in Los Angeles. Worldwide battle to determine who is the strongest of the two.

Both teams have knowledge of each other's powers and a full day to prepare.

No Cerebro. Jean Grey is in Jean Grey form, not Dark Phoenix form.

juggerman
Magneto takes a tiny ball of iron and kills EVERYONE in LA just to be sure he got them all.

Casper Whitey
Er.......K.

Nephthys
Nightcrawler would own.

BruceSkywalker
umm is this Sir Ian Mags or is Fassbender Mags included???

definitely though Magneto solos.. Logan solos

Impediment
I'm going with the Heroes.

Hiro can manipulate space/time and Peter can mimic the abilities of other supers.

/thread.

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by Impediment
I'm going with the Heroes.

Hiro can manipulate space/time and Peter can mimic the abilities of other supers.

/thread. Logic. thumb up

the ninjak
Hiro wins this for Team Heroes. Though I couldn't watch Heroes further than the first season.

Casper Whitey
Peter literally gets all the powers at once from the X Men.

NemeBro
So what you are saying is: You made this as a spite thread?

Kthx.

Robtard
I don't know, Hiro despite being the supposed master of time-space, was a fat and useless dunce much of the series.

Doesn't Peter have to physically touch someone to take on their evolved/mutant power? Cos there are many X-Men that could obliterate him long before.

marwash22
Sylar, Arthur and Peter take this.

marwash22
oh, and Ando can amp the crap outta people.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Casper Whitey
Peter literally gets all the powers at once from the X Men.

No he doesn't. In the later seasons he was severely nerfed to only being able to have one power at a time and needed to touch someone to get it.

Also Robtard is right. Hiro is too incompetent to be an actual threat.

marwash22
Originally posted by Nephthys
Also Robtard is right. Hiro is too incompetent to be an actual threat. Arthur and Sylar can use Hiro's powers.

Nephthys
Sylar never got Hiro's powers to my knowledge.

Arthur is right, but he's still just one guy.

Xavier can freeze time just as easily as him too. TBH I'm amazed no-ones said that he solo's yet. Cuz he does.

marwash22
Sylar can get the power from Arthur either by empathy like he did with Elle, or just study his brain which wouldn't kill Arthur.

Anyhow, it only takes one person to freeze time.

marwash22
Xavier didn't so much freeze time as he froze people.

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by Robtard

Doesn't Peter have to physically touch someone to take on their evolved/mutant power? Cos there are many X-Men that could obliterate him long before. No, Peter only needs to be in the same general area as them.

marwash22
he got nerf'd to where he has to touch the person and he can only carry one power at a time.

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by marwash22
he got nerf'd to where he has to touch the person and he can only carry one power at a time. And? I thought we were using Peter at full strength.

Nephthys
You probably should have specified that in the OP.

Casper Whitey
Originally posted by Nephthys
You probably should have specified that in the OP. I didn't say Xavier was in a coma as he was after Mystique sabotaged Cerbero, so why didn't you assume Xavier was in bad shape here?

Nephthys
Because that happened in X-men 2. In the 3rd film he's possessing some brain dead guy at the end.

I.E. we use the latest version of the character unless specified. It's common sense.

Casper Whitey
OK. Peter is at full strength. Better?

Robtard
In that case, Xaveir's already in Cerebro using the pre allowed, connected to everyone on the planet; knows exactly who all the enemies are; what they can do and the moment the fight starts and at the speed of his thoughts makes all the Heroes believe they're Japanese schools girls who want to take each other out via pillow fight.

ie Xavier + Cerebro + Prep = Xavier solos.

Casper Whitey
No Cerebro.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.