Thor vs Superman vs Hulk Slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
A triple threat but pure slugfest fight(Yes Thor has Mjlonir)

The Gamma Nation vs The Superman Defenders vs The Thor Corps! Who Would Win!?

No one holds back! All are bloodlusted!!! One must survive others must die!

P.S No super speed at best they can use the up most of their agility/reflexes

carver9
They would have to double team Hulk to win this.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
They would have to double team Hulk to win this. Well the leader of the Gamma Nation has already spoken..

CosmicComet
They would have to double team Hulk to win this.

Carver, buddy, I'm going to chase you to the ends of the Earth until you wear my gawt damn sig.

carver9
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Carver, buddy, I'm going to chase you to the ends of the Earth until you wear my gawt damn sig.

Lol...I am but I don't know how to put it on. Jake put the last one on for me so I have to wait until he gets online. I am also going to ask him to get an avatar for me.

CosmicComet
Just PM me your login, I'll do it for you.

carver9
Just PM me your login, I'll do it for you.

Don't use my tag going into threads stating Superman beats everyone in Marvel going 20 million times nano second speed.

wink

CosmicComet
THERE YOU GO BUDDY.

AWWW.

yaadaveyaa
i mean i hate agreeing with carver as much as the next guy but he's right in a pure slugfest they'd need to gang up on hulk to win

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

Epic sig/avi, Carv.

And nice job making it. Cosmic. thumb up

Odekahn
Yeah, seeing as you are taking powers away from superman here and handicapping him, hulk wins.

carver9
THERE YOU GO BUDDY.

AWWW.

Thanks bud. You have became my numero uno KMC person.

Thumbs up.

CosmicComet
Sorry buddy, you can never be my number one.

That is Guy.

You are a strong number 2 though. sneer

carver9
Sorry buddy, you can never be my number one.

That is Guy.

You are a strong number 2 though. sneer

Dang...I forgot about Guy. I actually talk to him outside of KMC. I can accept being close to the number two spot.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

CosmicComet
Dang...I forgot about Guy. I actually talk to him outside of KMC. I can accept being close to the number two spot.

you excited about the new dbz animated movie coming out in 2013? toriyama is writing it, and he said its canon.

cool

Damborgson
Liking the sig Carver. But I'm still missing classic days wolvy avi sad

anywho, it depends on the Hulk but a slugfest is never to the advantage of either Thor or Superman due to Hulk's powerset.

carver9
you excited about the new dbz animated movie coming out in 2013? toriyama is writing it, and he said its canon.

cool

Huh? Where did you hear this from? I just got goose bumps with you telling me this.

CosmicComet
Huh? Where did you hear this from? I just got goose bumps with you telling me this.

veTVm2a-S0w

Let the goosebumps commence.

It's going to be subtitled 'Battle of the Gods' or some such.

TheHulk
veTVm2a-S0w

Let the goosebumps commence.

It's going to be subtitled 'Battle of the Gods' or some such. **** YEA! I'm also a huge fan of DBZ Basically grew up reading the manga and watching the anime and movies!!! Can't wait!!

TheHulk
Huh? Where did you hear this from? I just got goose bumps with you telling me this. Well theres another thing we have in common...Hulk and DBZ that is 2 outta of 3....one more and i'll have to start calling you KMC Brother....

TheHulk
Lol reading all the post here i guess The Gamma Nation has won this battle...but of course not the war.....lol people from The Thor Corps and Superman Defenders admitting defeat for their own Heroes that's a rare sight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheHulk
Lol reading all the post here i guess The Gamma Nation has won this battle...but of course not the war.....lol people from The Thor Corps and Superman Defenders admitting defeat for their own Heroes that's a rare sight. Try and step to the Sentry/Void and see what happens my little green friend.

TheHulk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Try and step to the Sentry/Void and see what happens my little green friend. JUST BRING IT! My both purple and golden friend! I shall bump MY! HOTM Hulk vs Sentry/Void threads..lol didnt think that i actually made them before did yea!! evil face

quanchi112
JUST BRING IT! My both purple and golden friend! I shall bump MY! HOTM Hulk vs Sentry/Void threads..lol didnt think that i actually made them before did yea!! evil face I am always last one standing. You are no different than others who have stood before me.

TheHulk
I am always last one standing. You are no different than others wh Ibwillo have stood before me. lol and just like you i have seen just as arrogant,bias and fanboyish debators like you and see them talk trash but in the end prove they are no better then yellow shit! I will stand tall!

quanchi112
lol and just like you i have seen just as arrogant,bias and fanboyish debators like you and see them talk trash but in the end prove they are no better then yellow shit! I will stand tall! You lose all your steam when you spell debaters wrong. But let's not derail this thread any further. I will smite you in proper thread of your own choosing.

Damborgson
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/PANDAAAAA.gif

TheHulk
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/PANDAAAAA.gif Who is this directed to? The fact that Thor loses here or the arguement between me and Quanchi?

TheHulk
You lose all your steam when you spell debaters wrong. But let's not derail this thread any further. I will smite you in proper thread of your own choosing. And your lack of proper english shall be your undoing... " i will smite you IN proper thread" lol just pitiful...

quanchi112
And your lack of proper english shall be your undoing... " i will smire you IN proper thread" lol just pitiful... I dumbed it down so you'd understand.

Damborgson
Who is this directed to? The fact that Thor loses here or the arguement between me and Quanchi?

Just you

TheHulk
I dumbed it down so you'd understand. same for my mispelling...

TheHulk
Just you *sigh* l see we still cannot be friends then... sad

quanchi112
same for my mispelling... Hush child.

TheHulk
Hush child. I AM NO CHILD! mad

quanchi112
I AM NO CHILD! mad Fine. Hush, baby.

TheHulk
Fine. Hush, baby. _|_

keiththegreat
Can the Hulk bench press the earth for 5 days with just one bead of sweat falling down his face? If not, Superman should win. I think if Hulk did do it, he'd be struggling. And he'd have to be super mad.

TheHulk
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Can the Hulk bench press the earth for 5 days with just one bead of sweat falling down his face? If not, Superman should win. I think if Hulk did do it, he'd be struggling. And he'd have to be super mad. I thought that was Earth 52 Superman...

keiththegreat
I think we go by current versions unless the OP states otherwise.

carver9
Can the Hulk bench press the earth for 5 days with just one bead of sweat falling down his face? If not, Superman should win. I think if Hulk did do it, he'd be struggling. And he'd have to be super mad.

Can Superman destroy something twice the size of earth? If not, Grey Hulk wins since we, as in Keith, only stick to "one time showings". Looking at everything as a whole, Hulk STOMPS.

keiththegreat
Was grey hulk in this thread? (also should we ignore that grey hulk had help)?

carver9
Was grey hulk in this thread? (also should we ignore that grey hulk had help)?

Grey Hulk is the weakest Hulk. Lol...the only help GH had was something giving him a boost to punch an object twice the size of Earth.

keiththegreat
Grey Hulk is the weakest Hulk. Lol...the only help GH had was something giving him a boost to punch an object twice the size of Earth.

by your logic it actually seems like GH was the strongest of the Hulks.

carver9
by your logic it actually seems like GH was the strongest of the Hulks.

I'm not using my logic, I'm using yours. One time showings doesn't overcome everything shown as a whole. Planetary objects isn't nothing to Hulk and this has been proven on multiple of occasions, even with the weakest of Hulks and you using a one time showing to judge the outcome of this fight is ludicrous. Even though that wad an amazing showing for Superman, everything as a whole, I would still say Thor would rock him in a fist fight.

TheHulk
Woah a moment im gone and carvey is alrrady away busting asses...

TheHulk
I think we go by current versions unless the OP states otherwise. I'm the creator of this thread dumbass.

Newjak
Guys keep it civil in hear I don't want to have to warn anyone.

Badabing
Hulk wins. b_hulk

I expect the Gamma Corps to fight tooth and nail until everyone agrees. durhulk

Carver, you went from sig virgin to sig whore. I approve. like

Edit: And everyone do what Newjak says. He's the Juggermod, b!tches!

deathlife
Just finished Indestructible Hulk and his strength couldnt be quantified. He also showed decent speed (Waid has gone record to say he's going to show just how fast Hulk can be).

While that's nothing new, Marvel is positioning the Hulk to be their prime brick.

I would have to go with Superman though. That planet benching feat is hard to look down at.

quanchi112
_|_ You lose.

Damborgson
That planet benching feat would be excellent in a bench pressing competition. Blows that could topple a small mountain aren't to much to speak of though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by deathlife
Just finished Indestructible Hulk and his strength couldnt be quantified. He also showed decent speed (Waid has gone record to say he's going to show just how fast Hulk can be).

While that's nothing new, Marvel is positioning the Hulk to be their prime brick.

I would have to go with Superman though. That planet benching feat is hard to look down at. Feats don't determine these matchups the peer by peer comparisons usually do. The more you know the more you grow.

Badabing
Feats don't determine these matchups the peer by peer comparisons usually do. The more you know the more you grow. Hey Quan. happy

Groot

Newjak
Originally posted by Badabing
Hey Quan. happy

Groot laughing out loud

TheHulk
You lose. No....i just started...

TheHulk
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk wins. b_hulk

I expect the Gamma Corps to fight tooth and nail until everyone agrees. durhulk

Carver, you went from sig virgin to sig whore. I approve. like

Edit: And everyone do what Newjak says. He's the Juggermod, b!tches! Its The Gamma Nation Bada not Gamma Corps....Thor boys have already have taken the Name Thor Corps...

TheHulk
Originally posted by Newjak
Guys keep it civil in hear I don't want to have to warn anyone. Untill now....how you became a mod is still a huge kick to my balls....2 months im gone and i come back and i see you had gain modship.... sad

TheHulk
That planet benching feat would be excellent in a bench pressing competition. Blows that could topple a small mountain aren't to much to speak of though. I actually made a bench pressing contest thread....and people say my threads are worthless and stupid....

Mindship
I think Superman and Thor would be smart to knock Hulk out before he gets strong enough to win. This works to Supes' advantage cuz he then outbrawls Thor.

If Hulk stays conscious, time is on his side.

Damborgson
I actually made a bench pressing contest thread....and people say my threads are worthless and stupid....

Can't imagine why.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Mindship
I think Superman and Thor would be smart to knock Hulk out before he gets strong enough to win. This works to Supes' advantage cuz he then outbrawls Thor.

If Hulk stays conscious, time is on his side. He already is strong enough to win mind you!

TheHulk
Can't imagine why. Sarcasm Fernando style...nice...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.