Against the Mighty Thor...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
Which characters are challenged as much, or more than Thor in this forum?
Which character has had the most threads created in an attempt to challenge or dethrone them in some way? Strength, power, durability, etc?

HHmmmmmm???

Give examples.

JakeTheBank
Superman
Hulk
Thanos
Odin

pym-ftw
Loki
Wonder Woman
Thanos
Iron fist
Captain America
Wolverine
Martian Manhunter

Horrificus
Ah. Good examples

golem370
Batman but he has no super strength super powers hehe

Horrificus
OK. So, you all feel that Thor is the most unfairly attacked character in this forum?
Hmmm...
Interesting. shifty

I, for one, do not feel that way.

JakeTheBank
I don't think he is.

I think he's challenged or put through tests/gauntlets or have had his feats scrutinized no more than the likes of Superman or Hulk.

Horrificus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't think he is.

I think he's challenged or put through tests/gauntlets or have had his feats scrutinized no more than the likes of Superman or Hulk. Jake, my friend...

All I can say, is that it is a good thing Thor fans are of such high moral-fiber, with sensible, fair-minded views. Fans like yourself are valuable role-models for some of the less, "reasonable" character supporters. Hehe. Indeed, they know who they are.

Perhaps, some day, all other types of comic-character fans will find their ways to the "higher-path" of Versus Forum Brotherhood.

Thank you.

H

roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Horrificus
Jake, my friend...

All I can say, is that it is a good thing Thor fans are of such high moral-fiber, with sensible, fair-minded views. Fans like yourself are valuable role-models for some of the less, "reasonable" character supporters. Hehe. Indeed, they know who they are.

Perhaps, some day, all other types of comic-character fans will find their ways to the "higher-path" of Versus Forum Brotherhood.

Thank you.

H

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gayfer.

Horrificus
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Gayfer. ha!

TheHulk
Superman
Hulk
Thanos
Odin thumb up

TheHulk
Superman
Hulk
Thanos
Odin I dont know why you add odin though...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheHulk
I dont know why you add odin though...

Generally, Odin is seen as the premier elite Skyfather in comics (for good reason). As such, he's often placed in threads where he takes on entire teams of heralds or a gauntlet of sorts.

TheHulk
Generally, Odin is seen as the premier elite Skyfather in comics (for good reason). As such, he's often placed in threads where he takes on entire teams of heralds or a gauntlet of sorts. Hmmmmmmm...Agreed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.