Classic Drax vs Silver Surfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Who takes this?

dmills
Drax

golem370
Silver Surfer

dmills
Classic Drax was involved in extended physical exchanges with Thanos. Norrin got backhands to death.

golem370
Drax while in their league was no match strength wise he has been swatted away by She Hulk in this book he admits he is weaker then her.

golem370
Another scan

abhilegend
Originally posted by dmills
Classic Drax was involved in extended physical exchanges with Thanos. Norrin got backhands to death.
The same drax was no sold by mar-vell in the same comic where he went toe to toe with thanos. Thanos nearly killing surfer with a huge energy suckershot and 7 to 9 punches is a hugely overrated feat.

Villelater
well classic drax by definition please...i not saying till i got more info

Nihilist
Originally posted by abhilegend
The same drax was no sold by mar-vell in the same comic where he went toe to toe with thanos. Thanos nearly killing surfer with a huge energy suckershot and 7 to 9 punches is a hugely overrated feat. Ha you still trying to sell this bullshit. surely it must tell you when no one buys it.

Ash_J_Williams
SS takes this.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Villelater
well classic drax by definition please...i not saying till i got more info

Classic Drax is Dumb Drax, I believe.

Could fly, project energy, and had a silly looking costume (relatively):

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/99/Captain_Marvel_Drax.jpg

dmills
Edit

The Merchant
Classic Drax, before his death. Not Dumb Drax, the one that was ressuracted to fight Thanos during the IG arc.

guy222
norrin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.