DBZ movie villains vs. DBZ saga villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Janemba
Broly
Bojak
Meta Cooler
Super Android 13

Vs

Kid Buu
Dabura
Super Perfect Cell
Final Form Frieza
Android 17

Fight on Namek

Who wins?

Damborgson
team 2 imo.

Ridley_Prime
Unless someone on team 2 knows about the Big Gete Star and heavily damages it, Meta Cooler will just continually multiply/regenerate and become stronger after every damaging blow dealt to him. Janemba, the other big gun on the movie side, could also give them plenty trouble.

The OP should've chosen Super Buu for team 2 instead of Kid Buu, and the strongest Frieza was the cybernetic one.

Q99
If it's just the one Metal Cooler, that's not so bad. He'll adapt and improve, but he can be destroyed totally. New ones are made at the BGS itself, which isn't in the fight.

Janemba's the big hitter on team 1. He's got rapid regen and is stronger than SSJ3 Goku (with help from Vegeta and Pikkon!). He may be able to beat Kid Buu.

NemeBro
Janemba tips the scales in team 1's favor, IMHO.

I can't see anyone on team 2 beating him.

Team 2 also suffers due to Freeza and Android 17.

Q99
Hm, though it does occur to me that even though Janemba is stronger, if Buu started absorbing, that may change.

NemeBro
I think the sheer fact that Freeza and 17 drag down their team so much sort of makes that mean little.

Q99
Eh, it's DBZ, the fight's always going to be on the one or two strongest.

I'm just thinking, Buu absorbing Broly and Bojack will help him out.

NemeBro
Kid Buu really only busted out absorption on enemies who could truly challenge him, though.

Like the South Kaioshin, or Dai Kaioshin.

Q99
Well, if he did hit Janemba, that'd be an insta win too ^^

NemeBro
Janemba would probably stomp Kid Buu, IMHO.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Q99
If it's just the one Metal Cooler, that's not so bad. He'll adapt and improve, but he can be destroyed totally. New ones are made at the BGS itself, which isn't in the fight.

Janemba's the big hitter on team 1. He's got rapid regen and is stronger than SSJ3 Goku (with help from Vegeta and Pikkon!). He may be able to beat Kid Buu.
Meta Cooler can be blown to pieces if he's continually attacked while regenerating, yeah, but those pieces can all reform into a bunch of different Meta Coolers. That was what happened when Goku and Vegeta blew one to bits anyway IIRC, or did the Big Gete Star just happen to be able to spawn more on the battlefield after they went all out on the first one? Either way, PIS with the BGS aside, I can only see Cooler being destroyed competely if team 2 were to go all out on him early enough, but with other guys like Janemba fighting them too, it's quite unlikely they'll get the chance to do that.

If there's an army of Meta Coolers along with Janemba, team 2 is screwed. Broly, Bojack, and Android 13 would hardly even need to fight.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Janemba would probably stomp Kid Buu, IMHO.
Yeah. If it were Super Buu though (especially Buuhan) it'd might have been a different story for team 2. Seems to be a common misconception that Kid Buu's the most powerful Buu when he's really just the most destructive/evil one.

Q99
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Meta Cooler can be blown to pieces if he's continually attacked while regenerating, yeah, but those pieces can all reform into a bunch of different Meta Coolers. That was what happened when Goku and Vegeta blew one to bits anyway IIRC, or did the Big Gete Star just happen to be able to spawn more on the battlefield after they went all out on the first one?

Vegeta and Goku did completely destroy the first one, it was gone.

The BGS saw this and went, "Hm, the reason Metal Cooler lost was there was only one of him. I'll just crank out a bunch," and did so.

MC never made more himself, it was the star.

Based
Janemba solos. Team fights don't work well in DBZ.

Q99
Originally posted by Based
Team fights don't work well in DBZ.

Yea. The only time they do is when you purposefully pick a group of similar powers, either from the same saga, or less-powerful people from later sagas against chars from earlier sagas.

danteiscool
and given the rather large differences in power between certain characters on the team, the scales could be tipped pretty fast. guys like 17, Frieza and maybe even Super 13 and Meta Cooler will probably get smacked down pretty quickly. the others will last longer, but it will most likely just come down to Janemba and Kid Buu. in which case, Janemba could win due to his power levels and other abilities. then again Kid Buu is pretty good at pressuring his enemies.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Q99
Vegeta and Goku did completely destroy the first one, it was gone.

The BGS saw this and went, "Hm, the reason Metal Cooler lost was there was only one of him. I'll just crank out a bunch," and did so.

MC never made more himself, it was the star.
Ah, I see.

Originally posted by danteiscool
and given the rather large differences in power between certain characters on the team, the scales could be tipped pretty fast. guys like 17, Frieza and maybe even Super 13 and Meta Cooler will probably get smacked down pretty quickly. the others will last longer, but it will most likely just come down to Janemba and Kid Buu. in which case, Janemba could win due to his power levels and other abilities. then again Kid Buu is pretty good at pressuring his enemies.
Meta Cooler would be one of the ones to last the longest actually with how it improves itself and adapts after every significant blow dealt to it, not to mention the general durability his body has and having Instant Transmission along with some other tricks. The weakest link on team 1 aside from Android 13 would probably be Bojack or something. Team 2 suffers from its weakest members more though, as Frieza and 17 can't really compete with anyone on the opposing team.

But aside from Kid Buu, if Dabura and Janemba start to engage in a close fight with their swords, Dabura might be able to turn Janemba to stone with his spit if he's quick enough. Otherwise Janemba alone probably solos.

Bentley
Is this Fat Janemba?

Rohit_1997
Team one there.
Broly,Meta Cooler and Janemba seem to be the brute smashers on their side.
Meta Cooler,up until the Big Gete star gets damaged,will gradually keep regenerating and adapting to any new moves thrown at him.
Broly once when in the LSS form,keeps getting stronger the longer the battle lasts.
Janemba,when in his transformed state,can be a serious pain to the ones on the second team.He gets to avoid any moves thrown at his side by teleporting away from it.
What else?Meta Cooler and Janemba have access to instant transmission too.But seeing to it that Cell and Buu,as well have it.It's pretty useless highlighting that move here.

Looking back at team one.
I would place Super Perfect Cell at same grounds as Bojack.
Frieza and Android 17 don't seem to be standing much of a chance there,though Dabura may turn out be a troublemaker.But still,the only person who I see Dabura beating is super 13,assuming he(Super 13) is weaker than Perfect Cell.
Also,I think Buu and Super Perfect Cell are the only ones worthy on the Saga's side.

Q99
Cell does have the 'almost die then regenerate stronger' thing too.

danteiscool
that he does, but the heavy hitters of team 1 should have enough power to completely annihilate him. and as for the Meta-Cooler regen thing, well, if there are substantial pieces left of him, he could recover, but it's been shown in the movie that destorying him almost completely keeps him from coming back. and team 2 does hav enough power to do that, though their attention will be focused on the rest of team 1 most likely.

Galan007
Janemba is comfortably above anyone on the other team. Even spirit form/SSJ3 Goku (who could apparently power up as a SSJ3 indefinitely w/o running into any stamina issues)+Vegeta+Pikkon were less than nothing in comparison to him.

Other side of the coin, the strongest character on team 2 by a LARGE margin (Kid Buu) could have been easily beaten by SSJ3 Goku, if his mortal form would have allowed him to power up in that level-- this was explicitly stated. That said, Janemba would trounce him with little difficulty.

Aside from that, Janemba also has several wacky transmutation/portal creation abilities.

Mr Marvel
Team One stomps sorry to say...sad

Maybe if Kid buu could absorb Broly and Cell could absorb Android 13 then they would have a better chance of abusing their other hax abilities!

carver9
Janemba solos.

vansonbee
17 > Super 13 and only Frieza is holding them back

Dramatic Gecko
JANEMBA>KIDBUU
I forget Dabura's abilities but I'm guessing Broly
SP Cell> Bojack
Meta Cooler>FF Frieza
Super 13> 17

Unless we upgrade 17 to Super 17 from GT. But GT is non canon.

Master Han
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Janemba
Broly
Bojak
Meta Cooler
Super Android 13

Vs

Kid Buu
Dabura
Super Perfect Cell
Final Form Frieza
Android 17

Fight on Namek

Who wins?

As is common in DBZ, pretty much everybody on both sides is literally useless here.

Janemba solos. Take him away, and Kid Buu solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.