How old are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aniica Woodland
Ok, I have a question for all of you.... how old are you?

Ushgarak
An ancient, crumbling 25.

Aniica Woodland
hahahaha.... *that was not funny.... I didn't do that.....*

GordonSkywalker
Feel Like Age:16 Actual Age:26

Aniica Woodland
suckers..... going to die before me big grin

GordonSkywalker
At this point, anything is possible.

Aniica Woodland
party pooper

GordonSkywalker
Well you never know. I think we've got all ages here. I know some guys just had their birthdays, so maybe they'll post their brand new ages for you?

Aniica Woodland
mmmaaaaaayyyyybbbbbbeeeeeeeee

GordonSkywalker
Well we can but hope they will.

Augeybana
I'm 18 years old.I look like I'm 25 though.

Evil Windu
Im 18 years old !!

narcil
*lol* aniica!!! big grin

i recently turned 20. ^_^

narcil
(hey---you never said how old you were!)

ush, gord... *lol*
my feel-like age: probably...15-ish? younger? some would say 10. ^_~ *Lol* tooooo immature. @_@

LanceWindu
Aged 19 years for me.

Julie
age 19 for me too....hey did Aniica ever answer her own question...and uh has this been done before...I'm getting deejavoo...uh it must be my old age

ToMacco

Novithiliel
Just turned 20, but most people think I'm younger..no

Fitch
soon 17 for me...

desilu

mah

Ushgarak
You get an age thread once every so often, Julie.

Member.
so...whats ur age aniica?big grin i'm 14!!!!!

mechmoggy
I'm 25 at the moment, but my birthday is drawing near. sad

Thomas H

Corran
I think I should have stopped counting at 21 when I ran out of digits.

narcil
novithiliel---you're lucky! *Lol* i'd rather be mistaken as being younger than older. ^_^
(as it is, the occasional person DOES think i'm younger...but there's also the occasional person who thinks i'm older... *cries*)

mechmoggy
20.5, surely. big grin

Dexx
even sooner for me, but still...
i'm 16

Thomas H
a lot of old people here..with rainman in the lead!!

Dexx
not quite

Corran
hey no peeking.

zimbo
14 dudes

Ushgarak
Oooh, hello there Zimbo... haven't seen you around in a while!

zimbo
You're happy I'm back!

Fire

duffy
17 for me

finti
too old to discuss it mad big grin

Thomas H
yes you are!

zimbo
Yes he is!

finti
said the diaper twins

Julie
I think that might have been an inside joke.....

GordonSkywalker
If it was, I must not be on the inside. I don't get it.

Aniica Woodland
member, u said that you are 14, right? Me t00 2 two..... big grin

Thomas H
How old are you Finti?

GordonSkywalker
Wait one dang minute here! I thought you were born in 1969, Member! I see you must have updated your profile information! And you would be too young to even remember Dr Who! What gives?

Gundark
Can we ban these age threads ?

Gee whiz, just look in the forum member profile if you wanna know that bad. blink

GordonSkywalker
Hey I didn't start them.

Member.
w00t, two young ones herebig grinHappy Dance, and btw GS, laughing out loud i always had 1988 as my birthdaysmile, and reruns helped me towards the lightbig grin DR.WHO ROX!!!!

GordonSkywalker
I see.

Member.
hm...

GordonSkywalker
Let's put it to the test. Which Doctor is your favorite?

Ushgarak
Whoa whoa whoa... a question for a DIFFERENT thread, that.

GordonSkywalker
Whatever.

GordonSkywalker
I already answered the question at the start of this topic. Not much more for me to say really.

Augeybana
DR.Whoooooooo fight.

GordonSkywalker
You called it augey! As far as age goes, I am old enough to have seen the first broadcasts on PBS. So I am quite old! And I hope this keeps this fascinating age discussion going! Lord knows me and augey could keep it going all on our own.

Augeybana
You said bro.

GordonSkywalker
Yes indeed. You know, I am old enough to have seen Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future when it was first aired back in 1987?

Aniica Woodland
off topic... time to close big grin

Ushgarak
Ok... listen, folks, Anii has requested that I close this thread. Does anyone have any objection to me doing that?

GordonSkywalker
Would it matter if we did?

Ushgarak
I would not be asking if it did not matter.

GordonSkywalker
Well I object to interrupting me and my pal's conversation! And now of course you are going to override our rights, aren't you Ush?

Augeybana
I have the last post to try to keep this thread up. I guess I'm 18 and 5 months those that mean when I'm 21 I'm not a teenager anymore.And sometimes people forget the subject sometimes not much of a big thing to close on GS conversation.

Ushgarak
Please, Gordon, tone down that unnecessary attitude; it helps nothing. If you are worried about your conversation, could you not hold it in private?

Augeybana
There no attitude GS just loves DR.Who he forgot what thread he's on not much of a big thing.

GordonSkywalker
Are you threatening me, Ush? If you don't like the way the conversation is going then close it down. That's what you're waiting for.

Ushgarak
I don't think you understand, Augeybana. Anii has asked this thread closed for her own reasons. Gordon's response to my polite raising of that issue was FULL of attitude by angrily talking of me overriding rights. Very unhelpful.

Ushgarak
No I was not threatening you. As you can see, I am simply asking questions following a request by a poster. And I will warn you again to tone down that attitude, Gordon.

GordonSkywalker
Close it down then. You have the power as you brought up to me earlier. I'll just start my own thread elsewhere.

Augeybana
okay everybody let's calm down I understand Ush sorry for the differant conversation me and GS where off topic by accident it ani't GS fault.GS I understand what you mean bro let's leave bro.

Ushgarak
Well... it's really nothing to do with your convo as you were making some attempt to connect it to age... but in any case, as there is no objection now I shall do as Anii wishes and close it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.