Let me share Onepunch Man with you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Onepunch Man is a new manga about a salaryman, Saitama, who wanted to become a superhero, so he focused his life on training to become powerful... and he did, and now everything's too easy.

Some gifs made from panels from it:
http://i.imgur.com/Bqkw7.gif

http://i.imgur.com/5hlyD.gif

http://i.imgur.com/P2zoC.gif

AuraAngel
I read this and you read Kenichi. Deal.

Q99
Kenichi's got 500 chapters and this one has 18 and a half smile

AuraAngel
Like I said, it's a deal.

AuraAngel
Kay, caught up. Update when there is a new release so that I may keep up with it as well. And then I shall perhaps write reviews on it as well.

Favorite character?

Q99
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Kay, caught up. Update when there is a new release so that I may keep up with it as well. And then I shall perhaps write reviews on it as well.

Favorite character?

Hm, that's a toughy... of the two mains, Geno is awesome, but Saitama makes the series and has the best moments.

I think I'll go Geno, because he's a great straitman, but that can easily change smile

AuraAngel
I kinda like Sonic. Cept for that whole penis thing. I will say I think Geno has the best moments for his flashbacks that aren't flashbacks, meaning we just watch Saitama hearing endless exposition.

I also liked the giant guy from the second chapter due to the lulzy way he killed his brother.

Odd how the series had massive power in the first two chapters and then drastically dropped to building busting. Sad.

But overall I like it, with a few gripes here and there.

Q99
The Mosquito-girl was pretty darn powerful too.

They can't all be Demon-class threats.

AuraAngel
Well she did beat Geno. But Geno is only a building buster iirc.

I know. I just wanted more GAR.

The "fight" with him and the mole guy was funny though. Looking forward to seeing new superheroes.

Note: Still not as funny as Springtime of Youth. stick out tongue

Gecko4lif

Note: Still not as funny as Springtime of Youth. stick out tongue
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdensz1gPZ1r2juo2o1_500.gif
I cant take you seriously

AuraAngel
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/1/18405/568501-gaara_chan.png

=D

AuraAngel
New Onepunch man is out Q99. Thoughts?

Q99
Thoughts are I want chapters to come out faster ^^

I wonder what Speed of Sound Sonic has up his sleeve... well, should keep Saitama in the C-ranks whatever it is!

AuraAngel
Super speed purse stealing!

Zack Fair
Gifs look neat

Q99
Oh, and the next chapter's out already! So much more stuff happened!

Speed of Sound Sonic has certainly become a deadly foe!

And yikes, that guy was a rank C, class 6!

AuraAngel
Link?

Q99
Here you go

AuraAngel
Lol Sonic.

This chapter had some pretty nifty action.

Q99
I wonder if Sonic is B rank or A rank equivalent....

Gecko4lif
Sonic is an A

dadudemon
Holy ****. I love the shit out of this manga. Thanks for the rec, Q99.

Q99
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Sonic is an A

Yea, probably. I mean, he casually beat a rank *6* C class, and we all know what badasses they are!

AuraAngel
This manga is adequate Q99. Now hurry up and read Kenichi.

dadudemon
There needs to be many many many more chapters. 20 chapters is just not enough. There needs to be ...hmmm...100.

Gecko4lif
There are about 118 chapters

Nephthys
Read it, love it, hope there really are that many chapters.

ditto
Read chapters 1-21 last night.
It's great.

Q99
My interest in the other heroes is growing.

Q99
Picture rumored to be of all the S-class heroes (+Saitama):
http://i.imgur.com/AWDeA.jpg

---
I was also thinking about the Hero Test and why Saitama'd do so low and why it'd affect the ranking so much.... I am currently picturing it having questions like, "There is an X type monster, which has three segmented body parts and an exoskeleton, how do you target it?". Geno'd say, "I'd target the weak points and try and break up the segments." Saitama'd say "I'd hit it."

Horde of strong foes? "I'd split them up and take them on one-by-one." "I'd go head on and punch them."

He'd get almost everything wrong smile

Nephthys
That seems very plausible. Though Saitama is very dumb so I could see him failing the regular way as well.

Watchdog is my favorite hero so far other than Saitama. He seems to be like Saitama. Just some absurdly powerful guy is a silly costume.

Next is the horse guy. Classic.

Q99
Untranslated- and frankly crappy- comic with most of the S-classes. Ranks around halfway down. It seems at S-class, there's only one hero per rank level, and it has everyone in the pic except for the armor hero on the left and the girl below Sonic.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
Untranslated- and frankly crappy- comic with most of the S-classes. Ranks around halfway down. It seems at S-class, there's only one hero per rank level, and it has everyone in the pic except for the armor hero on the left and the girl below Sonic.

That is the original comic. The original comic was a web series by the writer. People thought the comic was so good, story wise, that he got his shit published and a super awesome artist is re-drawing his shit.

Originally posted by Q99
---
I was also thinking about the Hero Test and why Saitama'd do so low and why it'd affect the ranking so much.... I am currently picturing it having questions like, "There is an X type monster, which has three segmented body parts and an exoskeleton, how do you target it?". Geno'd say, "I'd target the weak points and try and break up the segments." Saitama'd say "I'd hit it."

Horde of strong foes? "I'd split them up and take them on one-by-one." "I'd go head on and punch them."

He'd get almost everything wrong smile

That is what I thought, as well. Also, he would get the questions right for "if there is a large group of people near a big badass monster, do you kill the monster, first, or get the people to safety?" He would get that question right because he does try to save the people.

Remember, each portion was worth 50 points so he had to get a bit more than a third of the question correct in order to get over a 70.

Q99
Originally posted by dadudemon
That is the original comic. The original comic was a web series by the writer. People thought the comic was so good, story wise, that he got his shit published and a super awesome artist is re-drawing his shit.

Oh, I didn't know that! Neat.

Indeed. 1/3rd on the questions is pretty lousy, but shows he doesn't get everything off.

Q99
Viz licenses OnePunch Man

AuraAngel
Well shit. Now that it's popular we can no long feel special for reading it. Oh well, I'll always have Punpun.

But yeah I like Spring Mustache. A gentleman after my own heart. Chapter 22 was silly but I feel Saitama needs more focus since he's the main guy and all.

Nephthys
I'm a little impressed the monster survived a fight with Saitama, lol.

Looks like Saitama is finally attracting attention. Things might heat up (heh heh heh) soon.

Whiteclipse
Onepunch man make you lol all the time. Its pretty funny

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys

Maybe he just did a warning shot at the building to convince it to give up it's kelp smile

dadudemon

It did?

"Never seen again" does not seem like it survived. And the...mutilation and cannibalism of that monster seems a tad gross, too. I don't think it survived.

Nephthys
Its crying on the bottom of the last page.

dadudemon
Its crying on the bottom of the last page.

Honestly, I thought/still think that is Saitama. Read the words from the panel right before that one, it seems as though Genos was implying Saitama use his pubes to restore his hair. And then Saota, is crying because he has no hair on his body...and we see that he really was trying to use the kelp stuff to grow his hair back but he's so dumb that he actually put it on his head.

And then I add in that Saitama doesn't ever leave the monsters alive...so why this one?

At least, that is how interpreted that gag to explain all the other stuff. But, keep in mind, that I just assumed all this stuff in a second or two. So your very well could be right. Also, the monster's eyes are not bloodshot! sad It has to be Saitama! sad

AuraAngel
Yeah I thought it was Saitama as well. Isn't it against the rules for anything to survive a real fight with him, excluding guys like Sonic he doesn't actually hit square in the face?

But then again maybe he didn't actually punch him and just ripped his hair off. That would be fair. Still doesn't explain the hole unless Saitama missed or really was just trying to scare the guy(I can't remember him doing things like this).

Nephthys
The translation says that 'all my hair was plucked from my body' and the thing saying it is black and naked, identical to the monster as you can see on pg 12. Saitama's hair fell out, it wasn't plucked. In fact, we know that he did pluck the hair from the monster, also indicating that he didn't hit it because if he did the thing would be a greasy smear and the kelp would be covered in blood at best, pulped more likely. And obviously Saitama isn't night-black and naked, so unless its some bizarre visual trick to indicate depression, its pretty clear that its the monster, not Saitama.

dadudemon
Yeah I thought it was Saitama as well. Isn't it against the rules for anything to survive a real fight with him, excluding guys like Sonic he doesn't actually hit square in the face?

But then again maybe he didn't actually punch him and just ripped his hair off. That would be fair. Still doesn't explain the hole unless Saitama missed or really was just trying to scare the guy(I can't remember him doing things like this).

It does seem out of character for him to magically spare a bad guy that was killing the heroes...

Q99
He didn't know anything about this punk, save that he was made of kelp.

dadudemon
Oi, Hey, Neph, just saw your recent post.

I don't disagree with you. I think you're right. I just was explaining my reasoning as to why I thought what I did. It was a bit odd what the author did there....seems out of place.

AuraAngel
I read chapters way too quickly for my own good. I saw the hole and that the monster was never seen again. I saw Saitama with the kelp later and a bold guy with kelp sticking out.

Saitama caused a lot of destruction that served no real purpose then if he didn't kill the monster.

Q99

Saitama caused a lot of destruction that served no real purpose then if he didn't kill the monster.

Sure it did- he got his kelp.

AuraAngel
He could have easily gotten his kelp without destroying the building lol.

Q99
It was abandoned anyway.

Q99
There's a new bonus chapter up (20.5). From when Saitama was a kid, and Mysterious Beings were new and rare and weak.

Q99
New chapter up, past Saitama has trouble with a Tiger level threat.

AuraAngel
It's not even a third of his training time.

But does he even do it anymore? Also, dude lied. He is indoors so he's not weathering the elements like a man.

Q99

But does he even do it anymore? Also, dude lied. He is indoors so he's not weathering the elements like a man.

I think he does, we see him outside a lot.

I assume just the running is done outside.

The interesting bit is the surges of pain- one happened and then he was able to recover damage and take the monster out.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
I think he does, we see him outside a lot.

I assume just the running is done outside.

The interesting bit is the surges of pain- one happened and then he was able to recover damage and take the monster out.

The surges of pain were actually debilitating. Once they were over, he had his strength back.

Q99
The surges of pain were actually debilitating. Once they were over, he had his strength back.

Oooh, I just realized something!

The tooth! The pain was from the tooth, because it had a bad cavity. Cavity tooth was removed and then he was fine.

Q99
Yet another new chapter, this time focusing on a B-class hero, and how they get by. With showings by an A class and an S-class as well!

dadudemon
Hmmm...

Well, I gotta say, I loved the shit out of this chapter. It was really good. When the manga is not pretending to be a parody, it is REALLY good. Like, the best out of anything I am reading right now.

Anything that makes me want to get up and go train is awesome.

Q99
New chapter smile

Interesting that even an astroid gets a threat rating, not just mysterious beings.

Heh, Geno has a nickname ^^

AuraAngel
Lol Genos is awesome. Doesn't even care that he's really popular.

Q99
New chapter up at mangapanda. Mostly setup- I'm curious as to the other cyborg, though. Could it be the one Geno is after?

AuraAngel
Ugh...the Gif panels can feel time wasting. I mean I get the joke and it's pretty funny but really could have had more in this chapter.

Besides, the meteor is just gonna get punched out of existence lol.

Nephthys
Lol, I bet this guy is gets taken out like a chump.

dadudemon
So there is TONS of butthurt about these last 2 chapters.

Q99
Aaaagh, it's very pretty but please get on with it!

AuraAngel
Yeah, it is pretty. But man is it dragging.

dadudemon
The story is already done.........so I think they are just having fun.

Q99
New chapter finally up (and the meteor finally dealt with!) at Tenmanga

dadudemon
Decent chapter. Unlike the previous 2.

Also, if you didn't lol at the last phrase, then you are a piece of shit.

Q99
Decent chapter. Unlike the previous 2.

The previous two were gifs presented frame-by-frame!

Q99
New chapter.

Oh no, Saitama's going to be newbie-crushed!

Q99
New chapter, new not-incompetent hero!

dadudemon
Hey, do you know the threat classes?

I know wolf....list them in order, please, if you know them.

Q99
Oh yea, they just went into it the chapter before this one.

Wolf, Tiger, Demon, Dragon, God.

Linky

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
Oh yea, they just went into it the chapter before this one.

Wolf, Tiger, Demon, Dragon, God.

Linky

I seriously don't remember that being in the previous chapter.

Help me define these better. Here is the original.

Threat Levels:

Wolf: Appearance of a being or group that might pose a threat.
Tiger: Threat to an unspecified large number of human lives.
Demon: Threat to a whole city or its functionality.
Dragon: Threat to multiple cities.
God: Threat to humanity.

Here is how I want to define them:

Wolf: Appearance of a being or group that pose a threat 10-1000 people.
Tiger: Threat to a large number of human lives: 1001-10,000 people.
Demon: Threat to a whole city or its functionality: 10,001-500,000 people.
Dragon: Threat to multiple cities: 500,001-10,000,000 people and must cover a diameter of no less than 100Km of damage in less than an hour.
God: Threat to humanity: can wipe out almost all of humans in less than a day.

Help me define each hero class in terms of human-superhuman abilities.

Hero Class Levels:
E:

D:

C:

B:

A:

S:

Q99
I think it's more:

Wolf: Something that may or may not be wolf level.

Tiger: Could kill dozens, could kill hundreds. Point is it's killing people.

Dragon: City, however big that may be. All the way from thousands to low millions. You know, however big the city is.

Hero ranks start at C.

C is, like, mostly martial artists/street levels/low power types. They can do normal crime or, if in groups or particularly high ranked or some minor monsters, especially if working in groups.

B, minor powered types generally. They're much more likely to have something actually superhuman about them (like Black Hole Tank Top's super grip strength) but most are simply well-trained humans. They can handle wolves or sometimes tigers, especially if working in a group.

A, these ones are actually badass. They either have powers or some advanced trick or what have you. Any A can probably handle a Tiger. Will also confront some demons, preferably in a group or with other backup, though some demons are too much for them.

S, the top-badasses, wrecking machines, high powered types. Tigers are easy to them, and they can take demons too, though stronger demons are dangerous to them. Also, in groups they may be sent against a dragon.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
I think it's more:

Wolf: Something that may or may not be wolf level.

Tiger: Could kill dozens, could kill hundreds. Point is it's killing people.

Dragon: City, however big that may be. All the way from thousands to low millions. You know, however big the city is.

Hero ranks start at C.

C is, like, mostly martial artists/street levels/low power types. They can do normal crime or, if in groups or particularly high ranked or some minor monsters, especially if working in groups.

B, minor powered types generally. They're much more likely to have something actually superhuman about them (like Black Hole Tank Top's super grip strength) but most are simply well-trained humans. They can handle wolves or sometimes tigers, especially if working in a group.

A, these ones are actually badass. They either have powers or some advanced trick or what have you. Any A can probably handle a Tiger. Will also confront some demons, preferably in a group or with other backup, though some demons are too much for them.

S, the top-badasses, wrecking machines, high powered types. Tigers are easy to them, and they can take demons too, though stronger demons are dangerous to them. Also, in groups they may be sent against a dragon.

Okay.

Here is a link to the Wiki-page that I just created.

http://onepunchman.wikia.com/wiki/Hero_Classes

Add citations, corrections, and content as you see fit to improve that page.

I want to add each known hero and their class rank to that page in an ascending list. But if you want to start that painstaking task, please...by all means....do so! lol

Q99

Add citations, corrections, and content as you see fit to improve that page.

I want to add each known hero and their class rank to that page in an ascending list. But if you want to start that painstaking task, please...by all means....do so! lol

Lesse, I'll make some minor ones- Genos is a 16, not a 5, which I've edited in.

Hm, it'll be more convenient once we have lists. Heroes should probably be listed by current rank (i.e. first all the Cs, then Bs, then As, and S.)

It might be a good idea to leave off some stuff like the 'two S-classes not being enough to take on a dragon'. They weren't enough to take on *that* dragon, but perhaps a dragon in monster form would be more defeatable.

This is a page on the ranks- it should be about quick-find information primarily.

Q99
Oh wow, and another poster just outdid us and added a whole class section to the Hero's Association page, with photos.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
Oh wow, and another poster just outdid us and added a whole class section to the Hero's Association page, with photos.

Yeaaaaah...that page is much better. sad

It did not have nearly that information. The heroes list was nonexistant (I checked the history...the douche/coolguy that deleted my page created their hero list).

Basically, my page was deleted because they had better to contribute.

I'm going to edit that page to include as much info as possible.

Q99
I'd focus on the individual hero's pages, a lot of them are pretty bare-bones.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
I'd focus on the individual hero's pages, a lot of them are pretty bare-bones.

We don't know very much about the other heroes. sad

I wish they released a databook. lol!

Didn't we get the first Naruto databook after 50 chapters?

Q99
We don't know very much about the other heroes. sad

Yea, but, like, Spring Mustache has nothing on his page. Or in the monsters, Mosquito Girl.

I think it was longer than that...

Not all series do databooks in any case.

dadudemon
Check out the new edit I made (I added the exam section). I also added more references and reformatted the references so it was not so messy (1 named reference and each subsequent reference referred back to that named reference so you end up with only one reference in the reference section instead of 6 (it is the cleaner and preferred way to reference the same thing more than once in the references sections on a wiki page)).

http://onepunchman.wikia.com/wiki/Heroes_Association

big grin

Q99
Not bad smile

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
Not bad smile

Couple of things:

1. You rock.
2. Contribuuuute! big grin

Q99
Oh, I have, I just do it like a ninja and don't let anyone know what I add ^^

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
Oh, I have, I just do it like a ninja and don't let anyone know what I add ^^

K.

I'll try and add stuff as more chapters are released.

What is your wiki name? I'll keep and eye out for your edits. Mine is dadudemon1, of course. big grin

Q99
New chapter

Short, but the new hero gets to be pretty badass.

dadudemon
The new guy also claims that the disaster level was disaster level God.

Q99
Ah, he's just exaggerating there. And probably concussed. But still, pretty badass!

dadudemon
No..no...no....

He claimed it was disaster level god...because...because......

IT'S POSEIDON!!!! LOL

Q99
Or being they declared they were going to wipe out humanity, no matter how small their odds are.

Q99
Bonus page!

http://i.imgur.com/DmQPdWc.jpg

Q99
There's some disturbing reports coming from the artist's twitter.

http://i.imgur.com/vnh8L5N.png

Disturbingly awesome reports!

Q99
In Japanese, and apparently more pages are coming, but some nice action!

AuraAngel
I nicknamed a Hitmonchan Saitama cause I'm cool like that.

Q99
FYI, the prisoner-looking hero who shows up is an S-rank.

Q99
And in English

Not 70 pages, but a fairly impressive 55.

AuraAngel
Yeah Sonic is pretty much my favorite character. Too bad about that penis though.

Yamcha
Sonic was pretty impressive in this chapter haha I'm glad, he's def one of my favorites (he may have passed Genos as my favorite character tbh). Pri Pri Prisoner reminded me of like...Major Armstrong...as a prisoner..that has a thing for boys xD

dadudemon
Twas a good chapter. I like that there was so much volume to the chapter. All monthly releases should be 50-60 pages long. That gives more time for higher quality art and story while also giving the readers quite a bit of volume.

4x17 = 68 pages

That's what the low-end weekly serials put out in 4 weeks, most of the time. Sometimes closer to 80 pages a month.

Q99
Though checking, it might actually be bi-monthly. Or some other weirder release schedule.

Factchecker
Bleach is a YYH rip off.

Q99
A crossover-bonus comic:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-XQPIXHPt4oU/USAXu6-9ygI/AAAAAAAAD7s/ze71wlnQUvc/s0/bonus3.jpg

Q99
Here's the other manga of the crossover. Same writer/artist team

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
Here's the other manga of the crossover. Same writer/artist team

Thanks for sharing.

dadudemon
I liked this chapter. In fact, all chapters are awesome and interesting. I cannot get enough of this manga.

But, yes, the ninja is confirmed as male and he even looks more masculine in some panels than in the past.

Q99
Ditto.

And yay, Sneck will save the day!

AuraAngel
Sonic vs Geno would have been awesome. Damn.

BloodRain
Loving this series. Simple and effective.

dadudemon
Sonic vs Geno would have been awesome. Damn.

I also like it that Sonic's power was put into perspective: he's actually a decent if not high level S-Class. We didn't really know how strong he was since Onepunch-Man defeated him without even trying (he held back and still hurt Sonic's balls).

Q99
Yea, fighting Saitama is not a good judge of power!

Nephthys
Yay Genos!

dadudemon
Yay Genos!

Looks like Saitama is not going to get to take out the Sea King. smile

Q99
No, even the mighty Sneck was beaten!

Q99
http://i.imgur.com/CXFB65X.jpg

Shingeki no Kyojin vs Onepunch

AuraAngel
I wonder who will win lol.

dadudemon
So Saitama is going to have to defeat the Sea King, after all, eh?

dadudemon
So Saitima just stood there and took a punch to the back of the head...didn't even budge.

ROFL

ares834
Damn, was hoping the Sea King would bite it this time. Well, next issue will hopefully have Saitama punching him away.

AuraAngel
"Whoa Genos! Dude...how are you even alive!?" :O

Lol Saitama.

Q99
Lisenceless Rider, while weak, is pretty badass! That took real guts (and he was pretty lucky Sea King was just toying with him).

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
Lisenceless Rider, while weak, is pretty badass! That took real guts (and he was pretty lucky Sea King was just toying with him).

Oh yeah, he's the real hero of he series, imo.

However, Saitima was just like that guy when he was growing so I guess you could say that he has the same fighting spirit as Saitima. Probably the difference is Saitima also desires the feeling of the "fight".

AuraAngel
Sea King: "Impressive that you could take that punch!"
Saitama: "Nah man. It was just a weak punch."

His one shotting was particularly funny this chapter since he didn't mess around at all.

SevenShackles
Was I the only one that had hopes that Saitama would of expressed his annoyance with the rain, punch straight up and part all the clouds making it nice and sunny? Perhaps making the sea king try and run away or something.

I just know the 'oh the other heroes must of weakened the sea king for him!' Stuff will most likely start soon like last time. If so I wonder how long until that gets old.

dadudemon
Sea King: "Impressive that you could take that punch!"
Saitama: "Nah man. It was just a weak punch."

His one shotting was particularly funny this chapter since he didn't mess around at all.

Saitama is so far above everything else that it almost...ALMOST ruins the fights.

But now, however, we know exactly what to expect so nothing is ruined.

AuraAngel
Well we can't exactly be surprised when Saitama does his thing.

But since this is a comedy it isn't really going for close fights so I'll take it. Though I do wonder exactly what direction the story will take.

Q99
I look forward to the manga version getting around to introducing King, the 'most powerful hero.'

Originally posted by SevenShackles
Was I the only one that had hopes that Saitama would of expressed his annoyance with the rain, punch straight up and part all the clouds making it nice and sunny? Perhaps making the sea king try and run away or something.

I just know the 'oh the other heroes must of weakened the sea king for him!' Stuff will most likely start soon like last time. If so I wonder how long until that gets old.

There seems to be some forces in the Association keeping his rank down, but the civies seem impressed!

Also, my personal explanation is he got a lucky hit on Sea King's explosion sac. Just the right place and, boom! Any C-class could've done it with luck.

Q99
Anyone else reading the english translation of the original comic? It's really heating up!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
Anyone else reading the english translation of the original comic? It's really heating up!

I am avoiding it because I don't want the high quality one spoiled.

sad

Q99
Ah. It's still good stuff, I'll note, just less pretty ^^

Hm, what S-classes have been introduced in the manga version so far? The psychic Tornado, Metal Knight, Bang, and Prisoner, right?

AuraAngel
All that matters in the world is prettiness. If it is not pretty then it does not matter.

Q99
All that matters in the world is prettiness. If it is not pretty then it does not matter.

Hm, that comes up with several characters, come to think of it.

dadudemon
I can explain this latest chapter:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/onepunch_man/c022.5/29.html

This last page means that Saitama defeated the Sea King SPECIFICALLY because he wanted seafood.

Which makes the previous chapters even more badass.

Q99
Yes!

ShadeSlayer15
LOOKS COOL WHERE CAN I READ IT AT

Q99
Manga version

Webcomic version -Crappy art, same writing, several storylines ahead

Q99
New Chapter!

This is a new part, it wasn't in the webcomic version. Licenseless Rider is pretty awesome smile

AuraAngel
D'aww Saitama has a new pal. :3

And is B-Rank. Woot for him. And he seems to be advancing so he can be in the same rank as Geno.

Who incidentally isn't getting enough cool moments for me to care about him. Come on Geno! Kill somebody!

Nephthys
I have to say, I was genuinely impressed and touched by Saitama taking a dive in order to give the credit to the other heroes. That was one of the few truly selfless and heroic things he's done.

AuraAngel
He didn't really. People thought he was just a sham lol.

Granted he didn't assert that he deserved the credit which he easily could have.

Nephthys
What? Did you read chapter 27.1? The civilians start shitting on the heroes who got wasted so Saitama says that the only reason he could beat it was because they weakened it and started acting like a douche, making them all think he's a cheat who got lucky and start to praise the other heroes again. He specifically gave them the credit and let people think he was a cheater. He was even expecting to get fired because of it.

That was noble as shit of him.

AuraAngel
Didn't see it so didn't read.

Nephthys
Mad 'spect for Saitama imo.

dadudemon
I like this manga. Wish it released faster.

It is the kind of Manga that I will probably read a second time. I've only done that with two other manga: Dragonball and Berserk. That's how much this manga makes my balls tingle. sad

Q99
Badass fan video

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
Badass fan video

Decent. But the music n'stuff. sad

Q99
Yea, not the best music, but the animations they managed are cool

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>