Rate These Guys By Hardest To Kill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Lobo

Doomsday

The Mask

Thanos

Hulk

Thor

Superman

Plastic Man

armedforbattle
A thread with no black adam in it?
http://scientopia.org/blogs/scicurious/files/2012/04/c9f31496-6b94-40ad-94ad-43c8c4b20df0.jpg

-K-M-
Well he already knows the answer, Adam is. This is clearly to decide who the runner up is stick out tongue

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Lobo

Doomsday

The Mask

Thanos

Hulk

Thor

Superman

Plastic Man thanos

a cosmic god had to create a plot-device character with an x element power cause nothing else seems to work, and only reached success on version 3.0.

the TI thanos is some non-starlin bullshit

Badabing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thanos

a cosmic god had to create a plot-device character with an x element power cause nothing else seems to work, and only reached success on version 3.0.

the TI thanos is some non-starlin bullshit I was gonna mock you, but I can't remember if you're on my list or not. mmm

h1a8
Lobo

Doomsday

The Mask

Thanos

Hulk

Thor

Superman

Plastic Man

Between Lobo, The Mask, Doomsday, and Plastic Man.

Flyattractor
Technically don't LOBO and Thanos have "get out of death free" memberships?

Cogito
Lobo.

The guy's 100% incapable of dying, and has no "silver bullet" or other bullshit way to kill him.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Cogito
Lobo.

The guy's 100% incapable of dying, and has no "silver bullet" or other bullshit way to kill him. cept for "gawd" who was the one who banned him from dying in the first place.

"Id"
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Technically don't LOBO and Thanos have "get out of death free" memberships?

Lobo immortality is superior to Thanos. If we use the personification of Death as a point of reference. A higher power than that of Death of the Endless deemed Lobo un-claimable by heaven or hell.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by "Id"
Lobo immortality is superior to Thanos. If we use the personification of Death as a point of reference. A higher power than that of Death of the Endless deemed Lobo un-claimable by heaven or hell.
Still same end result, Lobo isn't above Mistress Death

you arguments like saying I don't have an knife because you have a larger knife, so unless your Mick Dundee your argument is both odd and incorrect.

TheHulk
Lobo

Doomsday

The Mask

Thanos

Hulk

Thor

Superman

Plastic Man

1)LoBo

2)The Mask

3)Doomsday

4)Thanos

5)Superman/Thor

6)Hulk

7)Plastic Man

SamZED
How do you kill the Mask? Also which version? I remember the cartoon version had his mask removed with a plunger.

Golgo13
Yo-Yo FTW. Dude survived being eaten by King Shark and survived in his stomach for days.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105052/2159216-yo_yo__2__large.jpg

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ks.png

Other than that, Lobo wins this.

DarkSaint85
Surviving in the stomach is nothing compared to Plastic Man and 3000 years being transmuted into stone, shattered and at the bottom of the ocean...

Cogito
Originally posted by pym-ftw

you arguments like saying I don't have an knife because you have a larger knife, so unless your Mick Dundee your argument is both odd and incorrect.

Drax, a being below Death, can kill Thanos. No such weakness exists for Lobo.

The LT, a being above Death, could kill Thanos. The LT could not kill Lobo.

/argument.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SamZED
How do you kill the Mask? Also which version? I remember the cartoon version had his mask removed with a plunger. DC version

Digi
Originally posted by TheHulk
1)LoBo

2)The Mask

3)Doomsday

4)Thanos

5)Superman/Thor

6)Hulk

7)Plastic Man

This is close.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Digi
This is close. Thanks smile lol for once i get some credit...wow from the "Forum Leader" too..lol

Juntai
Originally posted by Digi
This is close. Outside of Plastic man being about 5 or 6 spots out of where he should be for a guy that was conscious as debris scattered across the world for 3000 years, and also had his heart ripped out by a Black Lantern, and in both cases, was only mentally scarred from the ordeals, and only for a short time.

Digi
Originally posted by Juntai
Outside of Plastic man being about 5 or 6 spots out of where he should be for a guy that was conscious as debris scattered across the world for 3000 years, and also had his heart ripped out by a Black Lantern, and in both cases, was only mentally scarred from the ordeals, and only for a short time.

PM is a touch one to place. All of these guys have come back from the dead and tanked some serious, occasionally abstract-level ****. I tend to think disintegrating him to incoherence would be easier than with Thor/Kal/Hulk. Like, put all 4 in the sun indefinitely...who survives? Definitely Kal and Thor, and almost definitely not PM.

"Id"
Originally posted by pym-ftw

His immortality clause is above Mistress Death. A higher power than that of the concept of Death needs to overrule it.

Get it? Good.

Colossus-Big C
LOL, buts its true

Colossus-Big C
Lobo

Doomsday

The Mask

Thanos

Hulk

Thor

Superman

Plastic Man Well Imo

1. The Mask

2. Lobo

3. Doomsday

4. Thanos

5. Superman

6. Hulk

7. Plastic Man

8. Thor

Horrificus
Is it mattering how many times these characters have actually been killed?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Horrificus
Is it mattering how many times these characters have actually been killed? yes, but how were they killed? And has another character here survived worst?

Horrificus
yes, but how were they killed? And has another character here survived worst? Right. Factors in the formula.
Not completely definitive, but helpful.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yo-Yo FTW. Dude survived being eaten by King Shark and survived in his stomach for days.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105052/2159216-yo_yo__2__large.jpg

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ks.png

Other than that, Lobo wins this.

I wasn't comparing him to PS or anything. Just thought I'd throw out yo-yo.

janus77
Lobo / Thanos - abstract level protection from death.

The Mask - don't know if he can be killed either.

Hulk - has "died" in the past, only to comeback as he can leach off the universe's radiation, "functionally immortal". Very hard to kill (if at all possible).

Plastic Man - potentially killable by a high-end matter manipulator.

Superman - hard to kill, but aside from DC's "S-shield" bs. nothing preventing a Thanos-type from destroying him.

Doomsday - Superman did it, but someone with dynamic strength (Hulk) or someone who can manipulate dna (Surfer) should be able to kill/perma-kill DD.

Thor - no need for comment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.