Electro vs Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOneFirestorm
Random Encounter

http://malone.blogs.com/.a/6a00d83451622e69e2017d3d30b4a0970c-320wi

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-u0q46SA4JXA/TmRIUMiFkCI/AAAAAAAABL8/kfrrl2-0QVQ/s1600/sandman.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Dillon. He got an upgrade.

SamZED
Electro turns him into a glass statue. Again.

TheHulk
Ahhhb my two favorite Spidey villains...but yea Electro FTW

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Electro turns him into a glass statue. Again.

laughing out loud

When did it happen the first time?

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

When did it happen the first time? ASM gauntlet story. Iirc they were both attacking Pete who was trying to save a baby. They ended up blasting one another and Marko fell into many glass pieces.

StiltmanFTW
I see. Max already had the upgrade in the Gauntlet, right?

SamZED
Yeah. Yet somehow keeps jobbing. He lost to Thor, sadly that counts as jobbing these days...

TheHulk
Yeah. Yet somehow keeps jobbing. He lost to Thor, sadly that counts as jobbing these days... Losing to Thor ain't that bad...of its the current Thor who Marvel is shitting then yea it's Electro is jobbing..

StiltmanFTW
Thor got owned by Rhino of all people in the same story laughing out loud

TheHulk
Thor got owned by Rhino of all people in the same story laughing out loud I would lol with you...but then again Rhino also owned Hulk once...

AlmightyKfish
Tbh, flying straight into Mjolnir whilst in lightning form wasn't one of Max's greatest ideas...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by TheHulk
I would lol with you...but then again Rhino also owned Hulk once...

When he was controlled by the Leader, yeah. And against Fixit.

TheHulk
When he was controlled by the Leader, yeah. And against Fixit. Still! Grey and Green were still one to two leagues above Rhino!

Glorificus
Ground types should be immune to electric types, and are super-effective against them! stick out tongue

leonidas
Yeah. Yet somehow keeps jobbing. He lost to Thor, sadly that counts as jobbing these days...

laughing out loud

Branlor Swift
Everyone knows electric is ineffective vs ground.

Electro is going to need to drops some quick attacks to do any damage

StiltmanFTW
Sandman also has higher level, seeing as Parker caught him with a pokeball and trained before Electro.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.