Michael Korvac vs. Thanos, Darkseid, Odin, Zeus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Korvac who stole the power cosmic from Galactus world ship Taa II takes on these two sky fathers and two trans levels, do they have enough to bring him down?

TheHulk
Lawest9...Carver9...Both have Wolverine Ava..mmm

lawest9
Originally posted by TheHulk
Lawest9...Carver9...Both have Wolverine Ava..mmm If that was meant to suggest that Carver and I might be one and the same you couldn't be more wrong, now how about a contribution to the figjt itself.

TheHulk
Originally posted by lawest9
If that was meant to suggest that Carver and I might be one and the same you couldn't be more wrong, now how about a contribution to the figjt itself. Lol alright...hmmm Lobo wins evil face

zopzop
Team wins.

lawest9
Maybe.

guy222
team

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by lawest9
Korvac who stole the power cosmic from Galactus world ship Taa II takes on these two sky fathers and two trans levels, do they have enough to bring him down?

Are we talking Classic Korvac (as in when he 1-shot-killed the Collector from some distance away) or Korvac from a later on telling of his story?

The distinction is very important as Classic Korvac was portrayed to be much more powerful than in the more recent writing...

Classic Korvac annihilates this team; the more recent writing portrayal of him might lose however...

lawest9
Yes............this is the korvac who vaporized the Collector.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Are we talking Classic Korvac (as in when he 1-shot-killed the Collector from some distance away) or Korvac from a later on telling of his story?

The distinction is very important as Classic Korvac was portrayed to be much more powerful than in the more recent writing...

Classic Korvac annihilates this team; the more recent writing portrayal of him might lose however...
LoM my good friend, that feat isn't as impressive as you make it out to be. I remember that arc. Collector was a weak feeb. He was having chest pains from over exerting himself fighting the Avengers.

guy222
collector looked better vs thane ector and the avengers til the uni-mind 'killed' em

lot of power on the team

Branlor Swift
This thread sucks butts

DTM
Personally, Id pick Galactus over this team, but Im not sure about Korvac, as Im not sure about how much of Galactus' power he took to power himself up.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by DTM
Personally, Id pick Galactus over this team, but Im not sure about Korvac, as Im not sure about how much of Galactus' power he took to power himself up.
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/FantasticFourAnnual24-04.jpg

Korvac himself explains what he took (disguised as Uatu)
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/CA_v3_016_08a.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/CA_v3_016_08b.jpg

Colossus-Big C
Krovac feared those exact people uniting against him, they win

theTANTALIZER
Korvac wipes them out while watching TV in his home. That Korvac made himself undetected to every cosmic being in the Universe. He was like Thanos, he was a sucker for love and that is what killed him.

Horrificus
Originally posted by theTANTALIZER
Korvac wipes them out while watching TV in his home. That Korvac made himself undetected to every cosmic being in the Universe. He was like Thanos, he was a sucker for love and that is what killed him. Kudos, Junior Member!
Your statement is true.

You shall be my new Sidekick! I shall rename you:

Melvin the Magnificent..., um... "Knower of Things"!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.