Ultimate Ben 10 vs. Naruto Shipuden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Ben faces off against Naruto.

Both guys fight in character

Ben can change freely between his Alien forms & has no time restriction.

Naruto can go 9 tails if he gets mad enough

Who wins?

UltraSapienWolf
Ben can go any alien?
In character, he won't go for his most powerful form, unless he has to.
I see him opening with Humungosaur or Swampfire.
What's Naruto's durability like? Resistance to fire?

BloodRain
The only things that pose a threat to Base!Naruto:

Heat Blast/Swamp Fire- Burning shit up.
Big Chill- Intangibility (when he remembers..) and freezing.
XLR8/Fasttrack- Hypersonic speed, lacks the means to do any decent damage.
NRG- Probably the most durable thing Ben has, not sure if a FRS can beat it though..
Humangasaur/Four Arms- Sage level strength.
+Ultimate forms

Sage/4Tails will only have trouble with Big Chill and maybe the two strength forms, not for long as he could blitz and generate stronger attacks then just physical ones.
Current 9Tails Naruto takes out any alien form.

Way Big is tricky because while it is stronger (maybe faster?) and has superior firepower, it has been harmed by minor attacks like from the claws of Vilgax.. so a Town or Mountain level attack should be able to down him.

But if push comes to shove and the vote goes in his favour, theres always that 'Big Bang 2.0' level power from Alien X awesome
wvBNWeWS5u0

AuraAngel
Yeah Alien X is far above anything in Naruto.

Q99
Originally posted by UltraSapienWolf

What's Naruto's durability like? Resistance to fire?

Very high.

In his Kurama mode, he deflected multiple blasts in the kiloton to maybe megaton range.

marwash22
remove Alien X from this battle. that is spite.

AuraAngel
Still kinda spitey either way really.

Oh, and I know how Naruto takes out Alien X. Naruto and Kurama enter that internal plain of the two masks and convince the violent mask that Naruto and Kurama are more interesting playmates than Ben and the lady mask.

Q99
Pre-timeskip Naruto could handle most of the alien forms.

NotAllThatEvil
Ben's ultimate echo echo destroyed kevin. If he gets naruto in that sound sphere he cpuld mess him up pretty bad.

Q99
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Ben's ultimate echo echo destroyed kevin. If he gets naruto in that sound sphere he cpuld mess him up pretty bad.

Naruto could avoid that pretty easy, and current Naruto is powerful enough to escape.

KingD19
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Still kinda spitey either way really.

Oh, and I know how Naruto takes out Alien X. Naruto and Kurama enter that internal plain of the two masks and convince the violent mask that Naruto and Kurama are more interesting playmates than Ben and the lady mask.

You're assuming that they can forcefully enter Alien X's mind? A being with reality warping capabilities? Doubt it.

BloodRain
Dun no if srs Aura was der

But it could be possible. X's powers only work when it wills it to, otherwise its just a really.. really tough physical shell. There would have to be a reason that X would be able to resist them mentally communicating with them

Originally posted by marwash22
remove Alien X from this battle. that is spite.
But this^ isn't technically true in a match. Because if he doesnt get a winning vote, Ben will internally BFR himself from this fight by going into this form :T

NotAllThatEvil
He wouldn't need to use x as a shell. Didn't Canonbolt shrug off falling to earth from a space station. I'm pretty sure he could handle most of what naruto has.

KingD19
Bellicus is the voice of Rage/Aggression. Serena is Love/Compassion. Ben is reason. They're three split personalities, but they inhabit a body so powerful(reality warping on a universal level at a whim), that they have to agree on something before they do anything.

Assuming that some guy can just force his way into their mind against their will is giving Naruto more power than he has.

Also, Ultimate Way Big was strong enough to tank lightning and acid rain from The Diagon. And his lightning was strong enough to kill Sir George, whose armor and sword basically made him immortal as well as his connection to the Diagon.

Plus normal Way Big tossed a trash monster into space from Earth, and moved at Naruto level speeds.

NotAllThatEvil
Quick Question. What does it mean when he said "both guys fight in character"? Are they both out for blood, are they taking this seriously, or did they just walk up to eachother and were all "hey lets fight."

KingD19
Ben in character generally makes a lot of jokes and "tests" his opponents out. And if one form can't give him the W, he's quick to switch it up, and will switch constantly to gain/keep an advantage. But he's an ******* and usually doesn't see his own weaknesses.

I haven't watched/read Naruto in a while, so I'm not exactly sure what's "in character" for him anymore.

BloodRain
He wouldn't need to use x as a shell. Didn't Canonbolt shrug off falling to earth from a space station. I'm pretty sure he could handle most of what naruto has.
Hm. Made a 75m-ish wide and tall crater, 100,000m^3 of rock destroyed.. some site says around 8e11 joules is needed to do that which is mid Multi-cityblock level.

Above Naruto's imperfect FRS and below his perfect FRS. Sage mode will beat Cannonbolt.

NotAllThatEvil
But can he beat ultimate canonbolt?

BloodRain
What have we seen Ultimate do that regular hasn't?

KingD19
Normal Cannonbolt survived Space and Orbital Re-Entry as well as the impact with no problems, so Ultimate's durability can be seen as much higher. He also shrugged off several direct hits from Sunder's Energy Axe which can pretty much cut through anything or send it directly to the Null Void. Neither of which happened.

BloodRain
The damage from the re-entry is less than what a Sage!FRS can do. Ultimate should be tougher, its just we dont know how much as there hasnt been an instance where we can compare.

Also, this is U/Cannonbolts balled up defence. Even if we were to assume that Naruto couldn't damage him (he can), what could Ben do here? Cbolt has no attacks besides rolling, and he's not fast enough to tag base Naruto.

NotAllThatEvil
No attack? He was able to nearly take down vilgax with canonbolt when he was ten. Besides xlr8 and fast track, thats probably his fastest alien.

marwash22
iirc, Jetray is hypersonic.

BloodRain
I don't remember him beating Vilgax with that form, only hitting him once with it as a kid and knocking him into a pit as a teen. He's strong, but Sage!Naruto could probably just catch him..

Might be his fastest alien that isnt made for speed, but its still a good deal slower than bullet speed.

iirc, Jetray is hypersonic.
Bio says several times the speed of sound, so probably up to hypersonic.

NotAllThatEvil
Jet ray can travel to different planents in hours(minutes? That episode was weird)

BloodRain
Its wiki page says its by him entering hyperspace.

NotAllThatEvil
So... Ben can travel through different dimensions of space. Cool.
But i think you're missing a pretty big point for ben. Naruto might be able to beat canonbolt or jetray or swampfire(who can regenerate) or maybe even waybig, but can he beat all of them at in one fight? Ben has the upper hand having literaly thousands of aliens he can go to change the flow of battle. Four arms ain't cutting it BOOM now he's xlr8. Oh no naruto found his weakness BOOM now he's WayBig. The bigger they are the harder they fall? BOOM now he's nanomech and messing with naruto's blood stream. Naruto could probably take any aloen in a straight up fight, but how fast can he adapt to new ones?

BloodRain
Nanomech only works on machines.. not sure why I decided to address a small point...

*ahem* Naruto has always be decent with adapting to situations, more so for his current self.

Even though Ben has access to 1,000,910 forms, only the 10 aliens in my first post can help him against Naruto, 3 or 5 aliens can be used against Sage mode, and only 2 against 9 Tails mode.
Those 2 being Way Big if a BBomb doest take him out, and Alien X.

NotAllThatEvil
Yeah, waybig and X. Because intagibility, super speed, energy blasts, regeneration and poison, being too small for normal people to see, and the ability to redirect and absorb energy based attacks never helped anyone in a fight. Ben might be an arrogant selfishy punk, but he's not an idiot. He took down a giant dragonish alien as greymatter. Dudes an expert a adapting and changing to deal with tough situations not mention having a photographic memory knowing intergaltic law enforcement strategies and having a hover board(I know the last one doesn't really help, but hover boards are cool).

BloodRain
...coolness accepted.

Nano's bug size means nothing to Naruto-verse sight, detection or the fact that it cant do much.
Upchuk/Eat..guy can /maybe/ eat a Bbomb, if it doest explode on contact, but cant touch a Rasengan or physical beatdown.
Swampfires regen could be overcome be constant damage or a large scale attack, poison might be useful if Naruto is too dumb to dodge
No alien minus Waybig has beams strong enough to compete.
His speedsters supersonic/hypersonic speed wont help them against anything Sage mode and up.
Ghost/Big chill phasing yes, though Bens never used it that well as he always gets hit in those forms. Plus little to do as the only advantage is ice, ice that Vilgax was still able to move a bit in and break out using an energy attack.

Sage and Kyuubi mode can counter everything listed. Bens battle adapt and quick on his feet, but Narutos no slouch in that department.

NotAllThatEvil
Upchuck might not be able to handle the rasengan, but chromostone might have a shot. He's just as durable as diamondhead.

marwash22
what the hell is Naruto gonna do to Goop? lol.

NotAllThatEvil
Crush his disk thing

marwash22
a new one will appear.

NotAllThatEvil
...I don't think it works like that. If seitched to another alien then back maybe, but i'm pretty sure he doesn't just conjure new ones. Without that thing he can't move at all, so in order to change he'd have to wait for a time out, which woul make him temporarily vulnerable...BOOM whips out that hover board! Now it's usefull

marwash22
I don't actually recall it ever being destroyed, but the omnitrix creates the disk thing to begin with so i dunno why it wouldn't just create a new one.

NotAllThatEvil
when ben fought vilgax, he tricked him into turning into goop then removed the thing so he couldn't move. You don't even need to break it, just get it far enough away from him.

marwash22
okay cool, but how would Naruto know how Goop functions? Vilgax had data on his side.

BloodRain
Upchuck might not be able to handle the rasengan, but chromostone might have a shot. He's just as durable as diamondhead.
Using enough energy has been proven to shatter Chrome, more for Diamondhead but well withing what Naruto has.

The omnitrix would likely create a new disk but only after he switches forms. Even if its not a known weakpoint, being clever and trying to aim for it or knocking it away by accident may do the trick.

NotAllThatEvil
It occurs to me that I may not be as up to date on naruto as I thought I was. I've been assuming his strength maxes out around raditz level. Am i close?

marwash22
It occurs to me that I may not be as up to date on naruto as I thought I was. I've been assuming his strength maxes out around raditz level. Am i close? Raditz? what quantifiable strenght feats does Raditz have?

nevermind, let's leave DBZ outta this altogether.

Naruto has 100+ ton strength.

NotAllThatEvil
But i scale everything by DB. They got everything from ten-year-old boxers to god.
Can you humor me and give me a comparable character.

marwash22
lol. i dunno.

you'd have to ask one of the DBZ fans who like to do calculations based on powerscaling.

BloodRain
You rang?

To start there are no godly entities in DB. But anyhow, lets see...

Speed;
Ben's speedsters are as fast as Kid Goku before the Red Ribbon Army.
Nartuto's modes are around Tao's speed, or Goku after the RR army.

Strength;
Ben's muscle and Naruto's modes are physically as strong as Goku at the start of DBZ
Way Big is physically stronger than anyone in DB for being able to throw an equal sized Vilgax (15,000~ tons?) into space.
The Garbage monster doesn't count as it wasnt thrown into the Sun. Waybig ran to create a vortex the lifted the monster into space, in the direction of the Sun.

Energy strength;
Ben's powers reach up to Goku before the King Piccolo saga.
Sage!Naruto is at Goku during the King Piccolo saga and Kyubii!Naruto is at the level of Goku at the start of DBZ.

Basically Ben's best aliens get him to around Kid Goku when he's fighting Tien, Kyuubi!Naruto would be around Goku between DB and DBZ.

NotAllThatEvil
Thanks bro.
so to me it seems that ben can handle Naruto's energy based attscks, but doesn't have anything that can handle him up close and personal( maybe ultimate waybig).
However, I think the quick changes and unorthadox aliens will help him fill the power diference.

BloodRain
Just as a ll reminder of what Naruto's energy based attacks are like, he was half of what made this:
http://i20.mangareader.net/naruto/572/naruto-3027583.jpg

For scale, those four small smoking craters to the right of the giant ball are actually over 5 miles wide.

SSJGGogeta
@ BloodRain: So... Roshi blew up the moon, but Goku at the beginning of Z is only a mountain buster? Also, Kid Goku dodged punches from Tien that were faster than light, and he moved faster than solar flare when it was shooting, that is literally light, so it's light speed. Raditz accidentally destroyed a mountain by flinging a small ki blast a bit off-course. Anyone at Raditz level rapes all the ben 10 aliens and Naruto characters.

Also, (not to just BloodRain) Alien X doesn't have universal abilities, all he's done(to my knowledge) is fix an exploding dam. That's not much of anything. I bet even if the masks agreed during the whole fight, they couldn't hurt Jyuubito, or even normal MS Obito, let alone the FTL accidental mountain busting and casual moon busting(according to power scaling) Raditz.

sacred108
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
@ BloodRain: So... Roshi blew up the moon, but Goku at the beginning of Z is only a mountain buster? Also, Kid Goku dodged punches from Tien that were faster than light, and he moved faster than solar flare when it was shooting, that is literally light, so it's light speed. Raditz accidentally destroyed a mountain by flinging a small ki blast a bit off-course. Anyone at Raditz level rapes all the ben 10 aliens and Naruto characters.

Also, (not to just BloodRain) Alien X doesn't have universal abilities, all he's done(to my knowledge) is fix an exploding dam. That's not much of anything. I bet even if the masks agreed during the whole fight, they couldn't hurt Jyuubito, or even normal MS Obito, let alone the FTL accidental mountain busting and casual moon busting(according to power scaling) Raditz. Hes got a point

BloodRain
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

Also, (not to just BloodRain) Alien X doesn't have universal abilities, all he's done(to my knowledge) is fix an exploding dam. That's not much of anything. I bet even if the masks agreed during the whole fight, they couldn't hurt Jyuubito, or even normal MS Obito, let alone the FTL accidental mountain busting and casual moon busting(according to power scaling) Raditz. Outlier. Recall that Roshi needed his 100% max form in his attempt to put out the mountain flames, saying he went a bit too far when destroying it. You don't find it strange how his could go use his base form with something far larger?

No lightspeed. No. The solar flare argument is broken and the punch is ridiculous.

It was in an Omniverse episode, can't remember the name so will just roughly describe the event; There is a universal bomb about to go off for some plot reasons, so Ben in desperation (or accidentally) becomes Alien X to stop it. For obvious reasons nothing happens due to the other personalities leading the destruction of the entire universe.. besides Alien X who is just floating around in nothingness, completely unaffected by the bomb. After some convincing the decision is set, and Alien X recreates the universe back to how it was.

Thats both universal power and durability. Meaning nothing in Naruto or Dragonball could destroy Alien X, who could sit there tanking everything until a decision is made.

SSJGGogeta
Do you even know what the word "outlier" means? It means something that happens outside of the cannon(at least when referring to series). Roshi blew up the moon in the 100% cannon manga. He didn't exert hardly any effort when destroying that mountain, and in fact, as you said, accidentally put in too much power and destroyed the mountain.

Explain how the solar flare argument is broken. Is it because you can't admit that someone other than your favorite character is faster than light? What about the light speed punch? All you said is that it's "ridiculous".

Since when is Omniverse cannon? As far as I know, nearly everyone that watches it claims that it isn't even cannon to the franchise. Using the DBZ anime, King Vegeta destroyed 3 planets by waving his hand, and Buuhan was able to destroy the multiverse by screaming. In that case, alien X gets obliterated by anyone stronger than Buu screaming.

Even still, alien X is completely useless because he can't even move unless Ben convinces the masks to make it move. Even then, alien X couldn't stop the universal bomb from destroying the universe, as stated by the male mask(I forget his name), and the one he created had flaws and did slightly differ from the original. Not only that, but alien X is not omnipotent. Omnipotent means "All powerful", meaning there is only ONE omnipotent being that can exist, because it is the most powerful thing there is. There are hundreds of celestial sapiens, so it contradicts the idea of omnipotence with its very existence.

If you look in the DBZ wiki, it states that Akira Toriyama intended Whiss to be the absolute power in the DBZ universe, being able to destroy the universe and re-create it perfectly in an instant. Without that though, and getting back on topic, Naruto would defeat any Ben 10 alien with the exception of alien X, who rivals Whiss in what we have seen/heard from the two's creational abilities. However, alien X is still nowhere near DBZ level destruction or resilience, considering Vegetto stopped Buu from destroying the multiverse with shear power, and Bills was said by Akira Toriyama to be stronger than anyone in the series of DBZ, except Whiss, before the 10 year timeskip.

BloodRain
..noo, what you're describing is non-canon. An outlier is when a feat happens that is far beyond what should be the norm. Eg 100% form to mountain bust, only to normally moon bust. Among many examples.

Lol so Ben is my favorite character now? You sad little imp. Timeframe, movement scans at what point, the obvious scaling fail that comes from it etc. And the punch? Mostly mostly the same things as above, iirc it was a translation issue.

Since when was it not canon? Have yet to see any quotes or statements on that. The anime is non-canon so I need not worry, but, that universal scream was a chain reaction from forming a technical tear. Doesnt make his power output universal. And lol who said anything about omnipotents? Who cares if there were any flaws, still created an entire universe.. So yes, more durability and power than anything Dragonball has to offer.

Would like to see the Weiss universal claim.

SSJGGogeta
In the Kanzentan, it explains that base roshi used a super kamehameha to destroy the moon, and used normal kamehameha wave to try putting out the flames on Mt. Fryingpan. You don't understand that Roshi wasn't putting his all into his kamehameha wave against the flames, but used max power form to increase his control, but still ended up accidentally destroying the whole mountain.

The Daizenshuu was translated into english from the original japanese scripts, and you can actually look up most of them on google. The Kanzentai is also one of those DBZ encyclopedia's, but it solely describes techniques use in the series. It described Tien's light speed fist, as "a technique where the user builds up ki in their muscles and shoots it forward so the arms follow, making the fist move as fast as ki which can be manipulated to move faster than light!".

How is the DBZ anime non-cannon? The DBZ anime was made the way Akira Toriyama wanted it to be. The only thing that was non-cannon was the english dub, which was still correct for most things besides about three translation errors. If Akira Toriyama didn't want to make Broly, he wouldn't have, but he in fact said in Otaku magazine that Broly was one of his favorite characters. Since he made him, and wrote the drafts for the Broly movie, Broly is at least as cannon as Garlic Jr.

So what if it was a chain reaction? If he would have destroyed the multiverse by screaming, HE WOULD HAVE DESTROYED THE MULTIVERSE BY SCREAMING. Why not just say that Galactus fighting with Infinity and Eternity wouldn't have destroyed the multiverse because it would have collapsed it and caused a chain reaction? Why not say that Superman chasing Supergirl wouldn't have destroyed the universe, because it would have only done so as a chain reaction? That's completely undermining and blowing off the power of characters just because of your preference.

Whiss stated that Bills can destroy quadrants just by getting angry. THAT IS 1/4TH OF THE DBZ UNIVERSE. The universe in DBZ is explained in the Daizenshuu as divided into four quadrants that are equivalent to about 100 billion galaxies each. Bills is able to destroy a quadrant, about 100 billion galaxies, JUST by getting mad. Bills said Whiss created the 7th universe and the god tree, that spawns kai's. While creation has nothing to do with the destruction aspect of power, all of the Buu's were claimed to be universal threats, and Bills one-shotted Buu for eating all the pudding. Whiss knocked Bills out for three years with A NECK CHOP(Dragon ball Nam reference, lol).

Also, it wasn't a "universal scream", Old Kai said that Buu screaming would destroy "all of creation", not just the universe. While I admit that the feat of surviving a universal explosion and creating a new, similar universe IS very respectable, it simply isn't as great as nearly destroying the multiverse with a scream. Goku and Grand Kai said that fat Janemba's pure power was able to destroy the whole universe, and SSJ3 Goku curbstomped him until he went super. Also, Goku can take more punishment than he can dish out, as seen when he shot a full power kamehameha around king kai's planet, and flicked it away without getting hurt by it at all.

One last thing. How is creating a universe a display of power? Iirc, there were two pokemon who created the universe, but their battle didn't even destroy a town because their blasts were so weak. They were probably weaker than Raquaza. Just creating a universe doesn't mean you're unstoppable, considering the fact that the supposed god of pokemon who created the two that made the universe, nearly got killed by an asteroid and got hurt by Pikachu...

So no, while Alien X is admittedly powerful, he falls short of DBZ.

BloodRain
I just sad he destroyed the mountain, with full force form.

Because its iirc tertiary canon, the manga being primary. Lemme just get this out of the way now; are you believing that every single character above that budokai is FTL based on the name off an attack?

No. Making tears in reality are unquantifiable feats in terms of power. Sure you can comment on the effects of said tear, but the force needed to tear it cant be pegged and in this case is highly useless in a fight. Why? Because Buu cannot actually harm anyone with that scream. The only attack would come from the eventual rip of the 'verse, which would also destroy Buu.

"it states that Akira Toriyama intended Whiss to be the absolute power in the DBZ universe, being able to destroy the universe and re-create it perfectly in an instant." I was asking about this line of yours. Link to that, also tothere being 100 billions of galaxies in each quadrant. This is strange because everyone in debates has said how Weiss said Bills would destroy the solar system.

Would need confirmation that Kai somehow meant other universes. Alien X's feat is still the top feat in this thread. Remember; a tear splitting a universe apart does not come with adequate DC. The PokeGods? Yeah its shown in the anime that their 'true' forms can only be summoned via a special ritual. In that state they appear as cosmic entites, not the solid forms seen in the movie. Theres also a line saying how these are the real forms as opposed to the film, (In this form they instantly created a new universe) so theres that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.