(RotS) Anakin vs Obi-wan Kenobi (A New Hope)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rookwood
Setting is: The Death Star - where Obi-wan made his heroic last stand against Darth Vader.

Anakin is in his peak form, from Revenge of Sith.

Can the slow-as-molasses Obi-wan defeat Anakin in his physical and mental peak?

A very young Luke Skywalker and the rest of the gang looks on, as Obi-wan makes his heroic stand, with Anakin Skywalker.

Darth _Sadow1
If Vader can beat Ben Kenobi, Why wouldn't Anakin be able to. Also, there is no high ground this time.

jmoul
Agreed, Ben Kenobi has lost his former speed and agility, Anakin would rip him a new butthole.

Jedi Mom
Anakin takes it.

DARTH POWER
I don't believe old Ben was slow or unagile. Because if he was then so was Vader.

But in any case If ROTS Anakin can take Count Dooku, then I don't see how Old Ben could do any better.

NTJack0
I don't think Obi-Wan is nearly as weak or slow as portrayed, but I can't see him lasting long against a ROTS Anakin, at all.

mnat801
Me, of all people, agrees that Anakin wins this one.

Mizukage Yoda
ROTS Vader would take this with mid-high difficulty...ROTS Anakin who has access to his own clarity of mind takes this with low-mid.

Dolos
Anakin wtf stomps.

Obi-wan is old AF, and he is 19 years out of practice.

He hadn't had a real fight since Hett on Tatooine.

Dolos
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
ROTS Vader would take this with mid-high difficulty...ROTS Anakin who has access to his own clarity of mind takes this with low-mid.

His rage gave him better clarity. Force Rage. It's a Force power.

gideongarner01

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.