what if Frieza was take'in by DrGero?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Villelater
instead of dying by trunks but was Enhanced by DrGero...i imply that Gero finds Frieza's broken body and upgrades it making frieza a slave of gero...what would of happened then? PS writing a fanfiction about it

Q99
Hm..........

Well, Gero's androids are of variable quality. If he used the same parts he used in 19/20, then Freiza'd be no better than his cyborg version and probably a bit worse.

If he could go full 17/18 and make him an 'infinite energy android,' then the result would be very formidable. Still definitely below Cell, though.

The guy's results were really all over the place.

Villelater
my plan was to use Gero's Frieza to receive messages from DrGeros computer from the future telling him to rescue a Cell jr for study in a hidden lab to be used later...is that a good idea? using Gero's frieza to create an Ultra perfect Cell?

Q99
Hm, that could be interesting. He'd certainly be a powerful pawn, and may be able to take a Cell Jr if he attacked by surprise.

It almost sounds *too* smart for Gero ^^

Villelater
umm how can i get Gero's frieza to recover Metal Coolers data? so they can survive past the buu saga? and should Gero's frieza return to planet frieza to turn it into a Gero paradise?

Astner
Gero went back to making weaker cyborgs after he created #17 and #18. So I doubt he'd make Frieza particularly powerful even if he could.

Q99
I don't see how one could get Metal Cooler data, really. Metal Coolers will either be active, or totally destroyed, not leaving parts to study.

Originally posted by Astner
Gero went back to making weaker cyborgs after he created #17 and #18. So I doubt he'd make Frieza particularly powerful even if he could.

Yea, though... come to think of it, maybe making him an Energy Absorption type wouldn't be that bad. After all, at base he's around low Super Saiyan level. If he could absorb significant amounts of power on top of that, maybe he could become a real powerhouse, and it'd make using energy attacks against him very risky.

There has to be some reason Gero switch to the design, maybe energy absorption types have a hypothetical higher upper limit, even if 19/20 never got remotely near it. Since Freiza starts far beyond them, he could actually put the capability to use.

And that could be how to keep this Mecha-Freiza up to date- Freiza absorbs power, Gero tinkers with him to up his limit...

NemeBro
I like to think that the energy absorption android models were created as a sort of prototype for Cell, testing the method before implementing it perfectly on Cell, who could fully drain someone's energy to the point that their bodies disappeared, but more important could retain that energy completely.

Villelater
should Gero's Frieza get stronger with physical training? because Frieza will have alot of time on his hands...

Q99
Originally posted by Villelater
should Gero's Frieza get stronger with physical training? because Frieza will have alot of time on his hands...

No, Frieza was never the type for training, plus the whole android thing. Gero tinkering with him, yes, or energy absorption if you go with that type rather than the initially stronger 17/18 type, but that's it.

Villelater
as for what DrGero's Frieza should look like? like a cyborg or more like he never got destroyed like normal final form except for certain lines? and an Adult Cell jr...is it possible and would it be at Supersaiyen 2 or 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.