Teen Titans vs. Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mini Bennett
Teen Titans:

- Aqualad (Garth)
- Kid Flash (Wally West)
- Robin (Dick Grayson)
- Speedy (Roy Harper)
- Wondergirl (Donna Troy).

Teen Titans:

- Aqualad (Jackson Hyde)
- Kid Flash (Bart Allen)
- Robin (Damian Wayne)
- Speedy (Mia Dearden)
- Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark).

Rules/Notes:

- Everyone is in character

- The fight takes place outside of Titan Tower.

Who wins and why?

-Pr-
Is the first team as they were as kids, or as they are now?

comicfan11
If they are in the same age, Team 2 ftw. Jackson and Cassie would make the difference.

If they are at their normal age (eg Garth=Tempest), then Team 1 in a near stomp. Tempest and Wally are the main reasons.

Konton
Team 1 all day. Even young Donna got beefy pretty early on. Shed steamroll Cassie and the rest, save Bart.

Golgo13
Team 1.

Mini Bennett
Yes, team 1 are as they were back when they were actually the Teen Titans.

aztec
Originally posted by -Pr-
Is the first team as they were as kids, or as they are now?

Thats a really good question.

As a previous poster mentioned, it depends if they're the same age or actual. I wasn't impress by Donna, Garth or Wally when they were young. Both Bart and Cassie have better feats than any of them. I started noticing the original Titans, especially the one's I mentioned when Flash was in the Justice League, Donna came back from her so call death, and Garth gained his mystic powers.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by Mini Bennett
Teen Titans:

- Aqualad (Garth)
- Kid Flash (Wally West)
- Robin (Dick Grayson)
- Speedy (Roy Harper)
- Wondergirl (Donna Troy).

Teen Titans:

- Aqualad (Jackson Hyde)
- Kid Flash (Bart Allen)
- Robin (Damian Wayne)
- Speedy (Mia Dearden)
- Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark).

Rules/Notes:

- Everyone is in character

- The fight takes place outside of Titan Tower.

Who wins and why?

Team 1 for a slight majority.

Wally handles Bart.

Donna more or less solos the remainder of Team 2.

You reminded me that Donna proved too strong for Cassie to contend with even with help upon Donna's return.
No one save Bart or Cassie has a realistic chance against Donna unless she allows it.

However, in character, Donna DOES allow people she is thoroughly superior to in nearly every way to contend with her.

She is strong, compared to all the other fighting characters, even in combination, but she is also supremely gentle.
Most likely Donna would simply neutralize the attacks of Cassie and company effectively enough for the remainder of Team 1 to end the bout with counters.

So Team 1 won't be blowing Team 2 out the water.

Nevertheless they'll still win.

Mini Bennett
Maybe it's just me, but with the way you worded that, Bluewaterrider, I'm not sure entirely sure you're aware that team 1 are as they were when they were teenagers, in the Teen Titans.

To my knowledge, when Wally was still Kid Flash he wasn't as fast? Donna had been upgraded before the Reboot as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.