The Avengers vs Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
The Avengers form the 2012 film take on the Teen Titans from the animated series. Battle to the death in Madison Square Garden

Who takes it?

Lord Lucien
I'm not sure, but I'm getting the feeling that you have a hard on for The Avengers.

Nephthys
Nice thread.

I think Cyborg might be able to take down Ironman, but I don't think the team has much of a way to deal with Hulk or Thor. Raven is their best bet, since at her peak she is crazy bonkers broken iirc.

BloodRain
TT Robin >

Because he will.

BruceSkywalker
Teen Titans have nothing to take down Hulk nor Thor. not sure if sonics can harm Iron Man either.. the Avengers win this.. in fact Thor and Hulk can solo... even Cap would get in a few hits before Thor and Hulk can Cap, Hawkeye , Black Widow and Stark to go eat some shwarma and sit this one out

Lestov16
I think you guys may be underestimating the Titans. Starfire is at least as strong and durable as Thor, Raven is a telekinetic who can causally throw around buses, Robin is a far better fighter than BW and has the speed to dodge Hawk's arrows, Beast Boy can morph into a T-Rex and then just as quickly morph into a swift, and Cyborg's concentrated energy blasts are extremely powerful.

The only one I don't think they can handle is The Hulk, because if an entire alien armada's barrage of blasts didn't harm him, I doubt anything the Titans can dish out will either

marwash22
the last part of your statement is all that matters...

Hulk solos.

Lestov16
laughing out loud True, true

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Lestov16
I think you guys may be underestimating the Titans. Starfire is at least as strong and durable as Thor, Raven is a telekinetic who can causally throw around buses, Robin is a far better fighter than BW and has the speed to dodge Hawk's arrows, Beast Boy can morph into a T-Rex and then just as quickly morph into a swift, and Cyborg's concentrated energy blasts are extremely powerful.

The only one I don't think they can handle is The Hulk, because if an entire alien armada's barrage of blasts didn't harm him, I doubt anything the Titans can dish out will either

no, not really i've seen every episode of the teen titans, they lose

ares834
Robin solos...

That kid was ridiculous.

Damborgson
Robin was tough but Cap was tougher. Avengers got this.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ares834
Robin solos...

That kid was ridiculous.

robin ain't nothing to hulk, let alone thor

Villelater
Hulk vs Raven
Ironman vs Beastboy
Thor vs Cyborg
Cap America vs starfire
black widow vs robin

thats my line-up...Avengers will win...but this is the line-up that i feel would be most exciting.

BloodRain
Mre srs answr~

Robin takes out BW, Hawkeye and Cap.

BW and Hawkeye are normal humans with guns and arrows, Cap is a peak human. While Robin has superhuman feats like his agility and being able to knock out the stone golem Cinderblock with a few hits or taking hits from characters as strong as Cyborg or Starfire, not to mention all those gadgets. Stomps them if he gets any prep (how swiftly he can beat his team and other supers with a game-plan).

Can't fully remember the feats from the marvel films so.. yeah. Anyhow Tony had a little difficulty supporting a SUV thrown at him, though a wiki-check says he can lift 20 tons. And even though he's obviously weaker, he was still able to briefly and barely physically contend with a hammerless Thor who in turn was able to barely resist the strength of an arm of a non-super-raging Hulk.
(Cant remember any feats from the pair or if the Mark 6 suit if that much above the Mark 3 besides better energy usage)

Cyborg has the strength to use a 50 ft tall (and slightly longer/wider) building as a weapon, couple thousand tons? Beast Boy's Werebeast form is as strong as him and Starfire can lift Cyborg's max with one arm. Unless Im missing something from the Marvel side, Robin himself has taken on and beaten characters of Ironman's strength.

The only feat above the Titans is the Hulk stopping the Leviathan.. or its in the same ballpark as a building baseball bat?

And if someone can tell me some better strength feats from Tony or Thor, thatd be great.

Tony's also the fastest at Mach 2 in linier flight. Everyone else is around equal in speed

TT has the equipment and powers. The only thing the Avengers have that the Titans don't is is the Hulk's strength and summoning lightning. Cyborg covers Tony, his sonic blasts being superior to the Uni beam and Robin covers the gadgets. But then theres the beam spam from Starfire, again above a Uni beam, and everything Raven has.

Base Raven is top tier on their team without needing her full power. So if the Hulk turns out the be the one thing left, mindrape and other spells?.. is this version of the Hulk able to resist mind powers?

Villelater
well i don't think theres proof of mind control...but loki did feed them rage i think...lets count who remains
Thor beats Cyborg
Ironman beats beastboy
Captain america gets assistance now...not sure about black widow...Hulk vs Raven= i perceive as the slowest fight

BloodRain
What do you mean remains? Only Thor, Tony and Hulk are worth talking about on their side.

What has Thor done that competes with this;
705uu787wlA
3:47 And Werebeast BB is as strong as Cyborg. Or Starfire, who is stronger than those two put together.

Raven and Terra together were able to use their powers to lift both the 700ft tall Titan Tower and about 1,400ft of solid rock underneath it.. Even if Raven only has half of that whole strength, this level of telekinesis is above anything in Avengers.

Impediment
IMO, it boils down to Hulk and Starfire.

Nephthys
Bloodrain makes a very compelling argument. I had no idea the Titans were that powerful.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Villelater
Hulk vs Raven
Ironman vs Beastboy
Thor vs Cyborg
Cap America vs starfire
black widow vs robin

thats my line-up...Avengers will win...but this is the line-up that i feel would be most exciting.

Originally posted by BloodRain
Mre srs answr~

Robin takes out BW, Hawkeye and Cap.

BW and Hawkeye are normal humans with guns and arrows, Cap is a peak human. While Robin has superhuman feats like his agility and being able to knock out the stone golem Cinderblock with a few hits or taking hits from characters as strong as Cyborg or Starfire, not to mention all those gadgets. Stomps them if he gets any prep (how swiftly he can beat his team and other supers with a game-plan).

Can't fully remember the feats from the marvel films so.. yeah. Anyhow Tony had a little difficulty supporting a SUV thrown at him, though a wiki-check says he can lift 20 tons. And even though he's obviously weaker, he was still able to briefly and barely physically contend with a hammerless Thor who in turn was able to barely resist the strength of an arm of a non-super-raging Hulk.
(Cant remember any feats from the pair or if the Mark 6 suit if that much above the Mark 3 besides better energy usage)

Cyborg has the strength to use a 50 ft tall (and slightly longer/wider) building as a weapon, couple thousand tons? Beast Boy's Werebeast form is as strong as him and Starfire can lift Cyborg's max with one arm. Unless Im missing something from the Marvel side, Robin himself has taken on and beaten characters of Ironman's strength.

The only feat above the Titans is the Hulk stopping the Leviathan.. or its in the same ballpark as a building baseball bat?

And if someone can tell me some better strength feats from Tony or Thor, thatd be great.

Tony's also the fastest at Mach 2 in linier flight. Everyone else is around equal in speed

TT has the equipment and powers. The only thing the Avengers have that the Titans don't is is the Hulk's strength and summoning lightning. Cyborg covers Tony, his sonic blasts being superior to the Uni beam and Robin covers the gadgets. But then theres the beam spam from Starfire, again above a Uni beam, and everything Raven has.

Base Raven is top tier on their team without needing her full power. So if the Hulk turns out the be the one thing left, mindrape and other spells?.. is this version of the Hulk able to resist mind powers?

lol at scripting...

Originally posted by Impediment
IMO, it boils down to Hulk and Starfire.

nothing kory can do except lose

NemeBro
Cyborg's feat of using a skyscraper as a baseball bat is far above any of Hulk's strength feats, frankly.

Cyborg beats Hulk into submission.

Also, Starfire has, in fact, achieved faster than light travel under her own power. Happy Dance

Raven at her best sweeps the Avengers.

Villelater
Hulk in mid transformation punched out a huge ship...starfire is clumsy...Raven at her best? naw,ain't going to be that easy...to reach her best would take some time...faster than light doesn't much in the animated world...also what about the avengers who are returning after there victory to assist?

NemeBro
Hulk was fully transformed then, and once again, Cyborg's feat is better, even if it relied on loltoonfizzikz.

Raven at her absolute best overpowered her planetary reality-warping father and killed him.

Villelater
i was putting thor agaisnt cyborg...for hammer throws and lighting strikes...cyborg would take too much damage from the hulk...the hulk is much faster and increases in power...i chose Ironman vs beastboy because he has a suit...ironman after winning would assist Cap America agaisnt starfire &/or robin...robin would be tired after battling black widow so he would be a target for Cap...do you see how my logic follows? also Ravens father was a lame defeat...your thinking it was more epic but no he's a huge target... IF Hulk is fighting Cyborg who is fighting Raven?

NemeBro
Starfire would put her fist through Captain America's chest, be real.

I'm gonna be honest here. Robin alone could rather easily solo Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Captain America. He is physically much stronger (He hit Cinderblock so hard it caused a small crater) and likely faster. Certainly more durable.

Starfire is similarly physically far too powerful for anyone on this team, being even stronger than Cyborg. She would tear Ironman in half and eat him, if she felt so inclined. He certainly couldn't stop her.

Thor's lightning has the very serious possibility of powering Cyborg up, which is not something he would want to do, being that Cy is already physically able to manhandle both him and Hulk.

This is not even counting Raven, whom, even if merely unbound/unrestrained, and not at her absolute peak, could quite conceivably solo.

Raven's father would have defeated the Avengers without so much as getting up from his ****ing chair, lol. The Titans were only spared by Raven's magic.

Villelater
i think your over-doing teen titans powers...Cap's shield remember? and Robin vs Cap&Ironman vs starfire ain't like you think there are...starfires clumsy and relies on small blasts...Thor vs Cyborg...the hammer throw should do damage even if lighting doesn't and cyborg will try to pick up his hammer...wasting his energy straining his arms...The Hulk can survive any fist thrown...it will only enrage him more...Raven won't do a sweep...she won't have time...she fights normally first which is a fast disadvantage...i think you need to review there bad days for they make mistakes

Nephthys
Even without being at her prime, Raven can still stop time and wipe the floor with the Avengers.

Tzeentch._
Not after Tony seduces her. 131[csm[

BloodRain
And you're underplaying the Titans.

Starfire being too clumsy to stomp them? Cyborg wasting his energy trying to pick up the hammer after the first failed attempt? Raven taking time?

Starfire's been shown time and again to be a competent fighter, more so when serious. Cyborg is both combat smart and a genius with technology, he's not some idiot that will wast time with Mjolnir.. if he even decided to try. And the only time Raven has taken her time is against mooks. Its proven that she is the strongest of the Titans in her base alone.

Villelater
alright...its clear that you guys are using ultimate attacks instantly...could and will are 2 different things...okay we swap Hulk vs raven&Thor vs cyborg...how is raven going to dodge lighting? and last time i checked she's not invincible...Cyborg maybe confident but he's slower than Hulk and would get hit first...black widow has guns robin would need to dodge...should i add hawkeye? numbers would uneven but oh well...Ironman vs Starfire? won't matter because her little blasts won't be enough...im sure will do damage to her in 2 means...physical&energy of his own...you saw his battle with thor he can take hits...should i refer too previous movies? if i can Hulks sonic clap will certainly sweep raven off the ground...which she needs to stand on! Caps shield should block starfires attacks by the way until ironman or someone else arrives

marwash22
Looney Tune powers.

The titans on the cartoon were overpowered due to it being a silly production made for kids.

BloodRain
The only one that needs an ultimate attack/form is Beast Boy becoming a Werebeast. Cyborgs strength is just his strength, as is Starfire's. Raven doesnt need her ultimate to be a massive threat.

Robin can defeat Black Widow, Hawkeye and Captain America at the same time. Any Titan is an arrow-timer, and I think possibly bullets (Gizmo for one used them), coupled with Robins strength and gadgets? All three go down.

Hulk /might/ be a faster runner, but he still swings at the same speed. Cyborg is stronger than Abomination, and look at how Hulk faired in that fight.

Lol Starfire has weak blasts? Her blasts are stronger than Tony's repulsors, eye beams are stronger than his uni beam. And forget beams, she can literally tear his suit apart. For strength; Tony<Thor<Cyborg<Starfire no expression

..Raven's always in flight.

Villelater
still didn't explain how Raven can dodge lighting...Abomination is also a gamma mutant...poor example...starfire always starts with energy blasts...Robin can't beat Cap,Hawkeye and widow at the same time...that makes no sense...Robin has a stopping point you know...also didn't robin himself beat the other titans by himself when he was going slade crazy?...Ironman has better durability than you give him credit for...

BloodRain
The lightning that Thor takes 5 seconds to charge (Avengers) and only does the damage to slightly damage Ironman's armour? And don't bring up the charge as the bolt would still need to strike first. If this is the charge-up and damage, Raven could dodge or just take the hit. Either is fine.

What has Abomination being a gamma mutant mean for anything I said? no expression Going to say it again; Abomination is slightly stronger than Hulk, with that slight advantage he was able to mostly beat Hulk in combat. Now if Cyborg is even stronger than Abomination.. what will happen to the Hulk?

And if for some reason the starbolts dont work like you assume, what do you think she's going to do next? Thats right, kick him in the newly formed chest hole.

Robin subdued the Titans because he knew exactly how they fight and how to exploit their weaknesses, a page right out of Batman's 'Book of Prep'. And why does it not make sense to you? You have a human with a gun, a human with a bow and a peak-human with a super shield Vs. A guy that can casually dodge arrows at point-blank and literally knock out a stone monster with a few attacks, with bombs, traps and other weapons. How is it a contest when Robin faces tougher challenges every other week?

If you can show me Ironman taking hits from someone that can swing a building around, then I'd agree that he has better durability then I thought.

Villelater
i say Abomination is bad example for 2 reasons...Gamma mutants get stronger as they fight and The hulk were using is the newer one...which punched out a building sized ship...one punch and thor can take being punched by the hulk...thor hit ironman and he wasn't that damaged...Hulk is faster and more aggressive than cyborg...Cap,hawkeye and widow are trained fighters...hawkeye was blowing ships up without looking...and he has a varity of arrows...Raven can't take a hit of lighting easily...or a hammer toss...starfire if somehow her clumsy self wins it will take time...Hulk will win against cyborg...he's clunky and damaged parts need time to fix also might have limited energy...Caps shield is a powerful throwing weapon he has mastered tossing...Robin has to give all he's got agaisnt slade...and ironman flying can dodge as well as fight...

BloodRain
Yeah and both Abomination and the punch from Hulk in avengers is less than Cyborg picking up and swinging a building. And Hulk isn't that fast, especially that Cyborg is an arrow/bullet timer. Lol Cyborg's clunky? Youve never watched Teen Titans before have you?

Thor isn't that physically strong in the movies, so who cares that Ironman took a hit from him? Unless you can show me Tony taking hits from someone that can throw a building, Starfire can tear him to shreds without trying. Watch this clip and tell me just how clumsy and non-physical Starfire is.

Show me Thor's strength, because so far he's far below Cyborg. And yes, if his lightnings only feat is scratching Tony's armour, it wont be doing much here.

Thats your argument for the three humans? Trained fighters, variety of arrows, good aim and a master tosser..? Did I not just mention that Robin has faced worse, including Speed that uses 'energy arrows' and other varieties? Alright, Robin:
SaVOXgzpjZA
6:20 to 7:40- Trained fighters? Robin just took out a room of Slade-made-ninja-robots, with a 'without looking' attack, all the while using nothing but his own body or a staff.
11:30 to 11:40- Punching out a rock monster.
Can Cap, Hawk and BW could do the same things without any weapons? Could they do it as easily as Robin did if they did have weapons?

This strength, agility and combat level mixed with an extendible staff, smoke bombs, gas bombs, tonfas, birdarangs that work as bladed boomerangs that can cut through steel, form a sword or bind with rope, shock disks, ice disks, explosive disks.. Yeah, Robin takes those three out easily.

Villelater
yeah...i watched teen titans...i think your defense of the titans is getting the better of you...angry starfire is as i imagined it...basic super strengh and basic energy attacks...walls ain't much neither are colums in cartoons...robin is not invincible and he does get hit against other skilled characters...show me more im still not convinced...you got me amped up over ironman for nothing...if you view both ends of the stream...i would say more but...at the moment i will say this...for cartoons its most consistant feats not the greatist for strengh and speed,agility that count...throw all the vids you want you earned it

BloodRain
You say youve watched the series yet you somehow think that Starfire is clumsy and Cyborg is clunky to some great degree that it would hinder them in combat. So either you havnt seen much or you're just making things up no expression

Basic super strength? Boy shes proven to be stronger than Cyborg.. and the point of that video, that you've obviously missed, was to point out that stupid notion that she'd be clumsy in combat.

Hah yeah, see, I don't have to show you any more from Robin. Ive /just/ shown you two instances that would have killed any of the Avenger humans. Prove to me that Robin can lose to mere humans, or prove that they could do anything remotely close to what Robin can do. Can they match his strength, combat skills and weapons? Prove things.

Consistency? Like the casual bus throwing they have that is above the strength of both Tony and Thor? Or characters that casually throw around 20-50 ton dinosaurs and whales which is far above Tony and Thor? Starfire being 4x as strong as Cyborg (She actually lifted twice what Cyborg did with a single arm)? What about an enraged Starfire causing cars to flip and the whole area around her including buildings to shake by slamming her fists into the ground, a second thing above what the Hulk can do?

And speaking of consistancy, I'm still waiting for any proof that Ironman or Thor can do anything here or have any feats. Come back with that would ya?

Edit: I'd even put money on Robin X w/prep+knowledge pulling off a win.

NemeBro
Thor physically rivalled Hulk, and blocked his punch, lol.

Bus throwing or lifting dinosaurs isn't far above Thor, it isn't at all, you stupid mouthbreathing pedophile.

BloodRain
If we use Thor rivalling Hulk then the same can be said for Ironman trading blows with Thor, and Tony is /not/ that strong (car lifting strength max)

Then someone give me some god damn strength feats from Thor like Ive been asking for 'cause **** personal research! >[

Edit: Anyhow its obvious from the film that Thor's strength doesn't come close to Hulk's.

NemeBro
Tony was:

A. Amplified by Thor's lightning

and

B. Manhandled by Thor

Car lifting strength max? Orly?

A. That was one of his earlier suits.

B. Hurdurhur HIS SUIT HAD ALMOST NO POWER AT THAT POINT. Also, he didn't lift it, he stopped it in mid-air, which takes more strength than lifting it.

Thor's strength doesn't come close to Hulk's? Oh, I guess that's why his punch spun Hulk, and why he blocked Hulk's punch with one hand, before grabbing his wrist and holding it in place with both arms. It must also be why Thor was able to choke Hulk with his hammer, and Hulk couldn't break the hold with physical strength alone.

Try harder Eurotrash.

ScreamPaste
Thor kind of levelled a portion of the forest they were in with a hammer blow. Just saying.

BloodRain
@Nemebro:
He took a hammer toss to the chesticles and managed to run up and kick Thor through a tree. Not much but this was no different to the hits that happened after the lightning charge.

The mark 3 compared to the mark 6 used in Avengers. 5 wasn't an upgrade and the only upgrades the 4 and 6 gave were weapons and better energy control/less poison afaik. Oh yeah, at 19% of his power. Okay with a fifth of his power he buckled and fell to a 2 ton car... wouldn't that make him at 100% buckling to 10 tons as its an exact mechanical % output? If he was physically stronger in this suit then previous ones a feat would have to show this.
Plus, if a 400% Tony was trading blows with Thor, and if Thor was near the Hulk's strength.. wouldn't that put normal Tony at <1/4 the power of Hulk? what_3

Psh, everyone knows that Gamma mutants are weak to being choked >:[
And its going to sound like a cop-out, but I'd blame Hulk's anger/strength level for the reason Thor didnt get pasted, with two reasons;
-In both films Loki could put up a near even fight with Thor, he was nothing compared to Hulk as we all remember.
-Look at the strength Hulk put into beating Loki, stopping the Leviathan or even how ruthless he was against the army then look at what happened in the Thor fight. The strength is barely comparable.

jmoul

jmoul
Should have said one more thing above: The Avengers are also backed up by all of SHIELD. Based on that and all my earlier points, I am of the opinion that the Titans won't be able able to take on the superhero aspects of the Avengers and an elite secret organization at the same time, and will, thus, get their asses whooped by the Avengers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.