Hercule(DBZ) Fanfictions ideas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Villelater
Idea 1.Hercules secret quest- where he has dress up as a vigilante to stop crime before Great saiyaman does and figure out where Videl goes for so long...he also secretly contacts bulma for help but can't be seen entering her home because of Vegeta and kid trunks all he has to do in return is fetch Frieza's lost tech locked in Ex red ribbon facilities.

Villelater
idea 2. Hercule accidently hits a button on bulmas time machine where he must survive the old dragonball story and somehow get back to the present

Villelater
idea 3.Vegeta&bulma need a babysitter but everyone is busy...except hercule! he simply refuses to let the media see him in fear...can he last the day with kid trunks?

Villelater
idea 4.hercule gets flown to kami's lookout by a rocket...he must get down without being seen by the other characters.,,how will he do it?

Villelater
idea 5.Videl's entering a world tourny...but hercule knows he can't win...master roshi sees this as oppurtunity to get some money...or a lady because of hercules fame...so roshi goes to hercule in secret, hoping not be seen...will hercule stay world champ or be bethroned by his own daughter?!

Villelater
idea 6.Hercule is lonely...he visits his friend majin buu...but as hercule is about to enter his house he hears buu in anger over a video game...fearing the worst he sneaks aboard bulma's fathers space ship...little does he know about the features this ship has...we he get to namek? will he survive high gravity? how will he get back?!?...no one knows for sure

Villelater
idea 7.hercule visits his daughter at her school...gohan borrowed a dragonrader from bulma but lost it...unfortunatly hercule has just stumbled over that particular rader! Hercule realizing its importance goes on his own adventure to find the seven dragonballs with a private army to help him...will he get his wish or be caught red handed?

Villelater
if you have been reading my ideas so far...can you tell me your favorites? and also can you guys tell me everything Hercule did in GT? thanks...7 ideas...lots of potential hercule has...

Villelater
if you guys want to use these ideas for yourself i don't mind go ahead...thats one the reasons i posted them here

thanos-prime
i like number 3 the most.

Villelater
number 3 does sound hilarious...i might try writing it...i messed up on 1 and forgot hercule and bulma live in seperate cities

Jurmey
Originally posted by Villelater
if you have been reading my ideas so far...can you tell me your favorites? and also can you guys tell me everything Hercule did in GT? thanks...7 ideas...lots of potential hercule has...

Great topic dude, I was thinking of something like this as well with Mr. Satan in a key role, specifically for when Teamfourstar reach the Cell saga, the idea is that, **SPOILER ALERT IF YOU WATCH DBZ ABRIDGED AND HAVENT CAUGHT UP** at the end of the Frieza saga Nappa was one of the people brought back to life, he become a huge success in Hollywood, grows his hair out, lets his mustache loose and adopts a human girl. His Earth name would be changed to Hercule Satan... think about it... no, look at the pic below

Jurmey
Well, it seems I can't upload it...

Villelater
Jurmey...turning Nappa into Hercule could be tricky and complicated...i was wondering how you planned on pulling this off?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.