I think all thieves/shoplifters should die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SocieyTravis
Maybe the thread title was harsh bit I don't give a sh*t.....

I just hate all thieves/shoplifters and I think they're just a big waste of good air. They all should rot in a cage for life without food or freedom.

immaturerainbow
Coming from someone who works in a pharmacy store, I can understand. I hate shoplifters too, although I don't think I want them to die.

Sometimes people steal because they need things, although if they actually took the time and asked people for a bit of money, it would be a lot easier and with less bad consequences. But I do hate people who steal things like booze, toys, and other things that they probably don't need.

Food is understandable and so is some hygienic supplies...but only because I can understand why. Not that I support their doings.

Colossus-Big C
Edit

rudester
People are not in the right mind when they consider stealing. To those people that steal they should atleast know what they are doing before commiting a crime. I've seen to many idiots get caught by not ripping off the tag. Newer modern security tags release dark ink if you try to pull it out but still some stores make it easy for customers to steal.

If you are going to do it:

1. Know your exits at all times

2. Come in with a plan of exacution

3. Consider the fact that you might be banned from the store or mall

4. Rip off the bar codes

5. Be fast on your feet

6. Relax and dont give any hint that your doing it.

TIP. If clothing (wear a similar shirt, pants, shoes and switch it) Leave your old pair in the hanger and say your going to buy it then put it back hidden in the rack. (lol)

omgchos
Many that live deserve death and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?

Villelater
sometimes we must do Evil for the Greater Good

rudester
true that broder

immaturerainbow
Originally posted by rudester
People are not in the right mind when they consider stealing. To those people that steal they should atleast know what they are doing before commiting a crime. I've seen to many idiots get caught by not ripping off the tag. Newer modern security tags release dark ink if you try to pull it out but still some stores make it easy for customers to steal.

If you are going to do it:

1. Know your exits at all times

2. Come in with a plan of exacution

3. Consider the fact that you might be banned from the store or mall

4. Rip off the bar codes

5. Be fast on your feet

6. Relax and dont give any hint that your doing it.

TIP. If clothing (wear a similar shirt, pants, shoes and switch it) Leave your old pair in the hanger and say your going to buy it then put it back hidden in the rack. (lol)

Rule number 1: you gotta be quick.
Rule number 2: DON'T fall down.
And rule number 3: whatever you do, NEVER LOOK BACK! Y'all wish me luck... SNATCH AND RUN, Y'ALL!

you get thorns
Originally posted by SocieyTravis
Maybe the thread title was harsh bit I don't give a sh*t.....

I just hate all thieves/shoplifters and I think they're just a big waste of good air. They all should rot in a cage for life without food or freedom.

I'm sure they will. Just like the rest of us.

Yurika
I don't like them either. But condemn them to death, it's a bit harsh. At least, they are not threaten to our life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.