Reed the Merciless...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Reed Richards is acting completely out of character (he is more along the lines of how he was in the Council of Reed storyline) and is willing to ruthlessly utilize his intellect/resources to defeat the following individuals...

The question here is how much prep would a ruthless Reed Richards require to defeat the following individuals?

1) Tony Starks...
2) The Silver Surfer...
3) Warriors Madness Thor (no Power Gem)...
4) Uatu...
5) Warriors Madness Thor (with the Power Gem)...
6) Classic Thanos...
7) Odin...
8) Surtur with Twilight...
9) Demogorge...
10) Tyrant accessing all his Orbs of Power...

Bouboumaster
If Reed was going totally nuts, he'd just have to take his celestial gun, and pepper spray the shit of anyone. And that's about it.
At the end of the day, he might have problems with Uatu, Thanos, Odin and possibly Tyrant, because they can all see it coming. Everybody else die.

Mshinu
Reed clears, then shoots TOOA in the nuts and takes his place.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
If Reed was going totally nuts, he'd just have to take his celestial gun, and pepper spray the shit of anyone. And that's about it.
At the end of the day, he might have problems with Uatu, Thanos, Odin and possibly Tyrant, because they can all see it coming. Everybody else die.

Uatu can see this:

http://www.comicsbulletin.com/main/sites/default/files/soapbox/images/0812/hulk4.jpg

TheHulk
1) Tony Stark-half to one hour
2) The Silver Surfer-one hour
3) Warriors Madness Thor (no Power Gem)-1 hour
4) Uatu-3 hours
5) Warriors Madness Thor (with the Power Gem)-2 hours
6) Classic Thanos-1 day
7) Odin-5 hours
8) Surtur with Twilight-1 day
9) Demogorge-1 day
10) Tyrant accessing all his Orbs of Power-2 days

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheHulk
1) Tony Stark-half to one hour
2) The Silver Surfer-one hour
3) Warriors Madness Thor (no Power Gem)-1 hour
4) Uatu-3 hours
5) Warriors Madness Thor (with the Power Gem)-2 hours
6) Classic Thanos-1 day
7) Odin-5 hours
8) Surtur with Twilight-1 day
9) Demogorge-1 day
10) Tyrant accessing all his Orbs of Power-2 days

Thanks for the responses to everyone who has replied, but this is the kind of answer I was looking for...

thumb up

zopzop
In all seriousness, he wouldn't need more than 2 hours for any of them.........at MOST. The dude has a Celestial killing gun in his CLOSET.

golem370
Can Uatu fight?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by golem370
Can Uatu fight?

No, because he would run for his life

TheHulk
Originally posted by zopzop
In all seriousness, he wouldn't need more than 2 hours for any of them.........at MOST. The dude has a Celestial killing gun in his CLOSET. Oh yeah that gun...

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by TheHulk
Oh yeah that gun...

Oh yeah. That gun.

Bouboumaster
Reed brings some toys he's working on to give a humiliating kick in the butt to a bunch of Celestials

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8129/81179195.jpg

You don't **** with the man

golem370
I would say anything Reed tries Uatu would either know it before if happened or will be ready for it.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by golem370
I would say anything Reed tries Uatu would either know it before if happened or will be ready for it.
Like this?

http://www.comicsbulletin.com/main/sites/default/files/soapbox/images/0812/hulk4.jpg

golem370
If he is in a vs thread then he should fight un like where he just stood there.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Like this?

thumb up

Now, since we're talking about REED RICHARDS, just imagine how bad it would be.

golem370
I think it would be harder then people realize for Reed to defeat Uatu if Uatu is not wanting to die.

pym-ftw
Stops at the all watching watcher, or Pym beats him again

Mshinu
I bet Reed has a watcher-can`t-watch-me-but-he-will-still-think-he-watches-me-gizmo in his closet as well.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Stops at the all watching watcher, or Pym beats him again

laughing

no expression Pym ain't beating anything other than Janet.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
laughing

no expression Pym ain't beating anything other than Janet.

thumb up

Aint that the truth; he sure isnt beating a merciless Reed...

pym-ftw
Only he did...already... cool

TheLordofMurder
Only he did...already... cool

When did he beat a merciless Reed?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
When did he beat a merciless Reed?
Never. In fact Reed even outtrolled him during one of their more famous encounters.

"I know more about Pym Particles than you do."

I still laugh my ass of every time I see that scan.

Edit: Reed is a better wife-beater than Pym as well. He can even get away with it, unlike the Ant.

pym-ftw
And Pym won the encounter because of Reeds ego,...

TheGodKiller
And Pym won the encounter because of Reeds mercy,...
There fixed it for ya.

It is pretty much a good assessment as well seeing how Reed's Genosha Paradox room was pwning the hell outta Pym and how Reed's baby girl EASILY pwned the hell outta the smartest guy(after Pym himself) on Pym's team.

pym-ftw
Pym defeated a prepped Reed, how ever you spin it it happened, and bringing up a mercy argument is dumb, you could use it for any feat where anything happens...

Pym not dropping the Baxter building into the macroverse, could be said could be because he showed mercy...

TheLordofMurder
Pym defeated a prepped Reed, how ever you spin it it happened, and bringing up a mercy argument is dumb, you could use it for any feat where anything happens...

Pym not dropping the Baxter building into the macroverse, could be said could be because he showed mercy...

But the thread itself features a merciless Reed, so bringing up a "mercy argument" as a counter point is fully valid...

pym-ftw
Merciless does not equal cisless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.