Trying to identify an old martial art movie..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hotfix
Hello.

I am looking for a martial art movie that I watched as a kid but i dont remember the title nor the actors that where in it.
All i remember are few scenes and i was wondering if any of you guys could help me to identify this movie. I think it was a chinese movie and was produced in 1970-1980 (not sure) i watched it in early '90. The main character was a spear fighter, was wearing a white dress and his name was something like (Lun Tai Kien) although i don't know how to spell it correctly so i wrote it how i remembered it from pronunciation in the movie. The first scene if i remember correctly was 2 guys fighting in some kind of desert - "Lun" vs some old guy (a father of other main character in the movie). Lun wins but doesnt kill the old guy and leaves him to death in the desert. Later on Lun goes to some kind of tavern where lives a woman with a young buy. In some moment the boy is send to some place and Lun goes with him carrying him on his spear when the boy gets tired.
After they arrived at this "some place" Lun gets attacked by the son or a relative of the old man from the first scene.
Lun escapes back to the tavern. Then unfortunatelly i have a total blackout but the last scene is that in the tavern Lun and the son of the old guy fight togheter vs some kind mandarin or warlord. mandarin sends for his troops. Lun and the other guy of course defeat them and in the last fight Lun fights the mandarin solo. Lun naturaly kills the mandarin but he also dies becouse of the wounds from the fight. The mandarin was fighting with a sword that he could disassemble into smaller pieces allowing him to fight on longer range.
That's all i remember. Does anyone know this movie? Thanks in advance.

Kazenji
Lo wang wins.

Casper Whitey
McClane.

BruceSkywalker
wat is martial arts??

Robtard
Originally posted by hotfix
Hello.

I am looking for a martial art movie that I watched as a kid but i dont remember the title nor the actors that where in it.
All i remember are few scenes and i was wondering if any of you guys could help me to identify this movie. I think it was a chinese movie and was produced in 1970-1980 (not sure) i watched it in early '90. The main character was a spear fighter, was wearing a white dress and his name was something like (Lun Tai Kien) although i don't know how to spell it correctly so i wrote it how i remembered it from pronunciation in the movie. The first scene if i remember correctly was 2 guys fighting in some kind of desert - "Lun" vs some old guy (a father of other main character in the movie). Lun wins but doesnt kill the old guy and leaves him to death in the desert. Later on Lun goes to some kind of tavern where lives a woman with a young buy. In some moment the boy is send to some place and Lun goes with him carrying him on his spear when the boy gets tired.
After they arrived at this "some place" Lun gets attacked by the son or a relative of the old man from the first scene.
Lun escapes back to the tavern. Then unfortunatelly i have a total blackout but the last scene is that in the tavern Lun and the son of the old guy fight togheter vs some kind mandarin or warlord. mandarin sends for his troops. Lun and the other guy of course defeat them and in the last fight Lun fights the mandarin solo. Lun naturaly kills the mandarin but he also dies becouse of the wounds from the fight. The mandarin was fighting with a sword that he could disassemble into smaller pieces allowing him to fight on longer range.
That's all i remember. Does anyone know this movie? Thanks in advance. I have no idea which Chinesey film that is.

But forget about it and watch 'Duel to the Death' (1983), it has Chineses and Japs and ninjas and exploding ninjas and the Voltron equivalent of a ninja. Far superior to that crap you talked about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.