Cyclops vs....Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
To the death

Who wins the maj? Fight in NY

JakeTheBank
Scott raises the D-X sign and then blasts Osborn out of the sky.

Silent Master
Scott makes him famous

Villelater
tell that cyclops to quit green goblin my food! those are my humans to devour!

Flyattractor
Goblin is too fastand strong for Cyc. Gobby wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Scott raises the D-X sign and then blasts Osborn out of the sky.

Then Norman's HF brings him back and he sneaks up on Scott and snaps his neck.

What I'm saying is Summers has to make sure GG stays dead.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Goblin is too fastand strong for Cyc. Gobby wins.

Considering the starting distance, Goblin would have to be faster than classic Quicksilver in order to get the first attack, are you claiming that he's that fast?

JakeTheBank
Death via Osborn would certainly save Summers' character in the long run.

leonidas
cool fight. starting distance in a ring scenario would be really hard for goblin to overcome. put them in a different setting and his odds go way up. too many tricks, too much healing and for all his craziness he is certainly no dummy in combat. i'd take him in most scenarios outside a ring.....

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
cool fight. starting distance in a ring scenario would be really hard for goblin to overcome. put them in a different setting and his odds go way up. too many tricks, too much healing and for all his craziness he is certainly no dummy in combat. i'd take him in most scenarios outside a ring.....

fights in ny leo

leonidas
Originally posted by Sin I AM
fights in ny leo

oops. lol go away for a while and look what happens.... anywho, i'd take gobby then. smile

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
oops. lol go away for a while and look what happens.... anywho, i'd take gobby then. smile

no worries mate. anywho thats what i was thinkin anyway. goblin should be able to either tank his blasts or get his glider in the air soon enough to close the gap.

how is scotts durability lately?

Glorificus
Cyke gets Norman off his lawn... permanently.

Shabazz916
gg for the win im not sure how far cys optic blast can reach but gg has missles

StiltmanFTW
^ Cyke has the range advantage and his blast moves at lightspeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.