Ymir vs Ice Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Who wins this how nd why?

StiltmanFTW
You're not serious, are you?

ozz81
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

isnt iceman omega level mutant, i thought his powers and abilties were similar to ymirs etc... doesnt iceman have and posess more abilities ??etc..

JakeTheBank
Iceman is at absolute best, a herald level being.

Ymir has consistently been shown to rival Odin and Surtur, both of whom are skyfathers.

tkitna
What the f**k?

Blair Wind
Thor thinks Iceman is the future Ymir.

smile

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

he is... that's one of Colossus Big-C's sock accounts...
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Horrificus
Originally posted by ozz81
isnt iceman omega level mutant, i thought his powers and abilties were similar to ymirs etc... doesnt iceman have and posess more abilities ??etc.. I think Marvel's plan is, sooner or later, for ALL of the mutant characters to be Omega Level. roll eyes (sarcastic)

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Horrificus
I think Marvel's plan is, sooner or later, for ALL of the mutant characters to be Omega Level. roll eyes (sarcastic)

They'll all eventually be revealed into actually being avatars of Stan Lee himself, so TOAA avatars.

Damn dirty mutants.

Igniz
sad

celestialdemon
Omega rates Ice Man's potential, not his current power level. Ymir would crush Ice Man with hardly any effort.

WhiteWitchKing
Ymir. Every time Ymir shits, an Ice Man is born.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.