Immortals Gods Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
All The Gods In The Gods Vs Titan Fight Vs Thor

Silent Master
What is the starting distance?

Colossus-Big C
10 Feet

marwash22
Thor.

Robtard
Comes down to Thor being too slow to tag them and them lacking the ability to do much to Thor.

marwash22
lighting spam the battlefield from the sky.

He'll hit them all eventually.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by marwash22

1. Couldnt zeus absorb/redirect it?

2. Would he even be harmed by it?

Silent Master
I'm not sure they can hurt Thor, let alone beat him before he flies up and creates a tornado or starts raining down lightning strikes.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
1. Couldnt zeus absorb/redirect it?

2. Would he even be harmed by it?

1) Feats of Zeus doing this in the movie?

2) Feats of Zeus tanking that level of damage?

Colossus-Big C
Oh

What if i made this wrath of the titans Gods Vs Thor?

Thor vs zeus hades posieden

Silent Master
Oh

What if i made this wrath of the titans Gods Vs Thor?

Thor Vs Zeus, Hades, Posieden

What are their feats?

FrothByte
Too much superhero wanking on this site. As much as I love Thor, he is far too slow to hit any of the Immortal gods. There's a better chance of the gods hurting Thor than there is of Thor catching them.

Silent Master
Thor has AOE attacks, he doesn't have to physically catch them.

Robtard
Originally posted by Silent Master
I'm not sure they can hurt Thor, let alone beat him before he flies up and creates a tornado or starts raining down lightning strikes.

Thor is a beast at taking blunt force trauma. Look how much water in the Asgardian ocean was displaced when the Bifrost exploded; Thor was at ground zero.

marwash22
Originally posted by FrothByte
Too much superhero wanking on this site. butthurt much?

FrothByte
butthurt much?

Nah, just finding it silly how you can shut off the logical part of your brain just so you can claim a victory for your favored hero.

Heck, if this match was the immortal gods vs. wolverine, you'd still probably push a victory for wolverine.

FrothByte
Thor has AOE attacks, he doesn't have to physically catch them.

And you believe those AOE attacks fast enough to catch these gods? The fastest AOE attack that Thor has is lightning as far as I recall, these gods looked to be moving way faster than lightning.

Silent Master
And you believe those AOE attacks fast enough to catch these gods? The fastest AOE attack that Thor has is lightning as far as I recall, these gods looked to be moving way faster than lightning.

The typical lighting bolt moves at 3,700 miles per second, I'd like to see proof that the gods in question are faster than that.

BruceSkywalker
thor ftw pure and simple

Robtard

Meh, maybe, depending on the battle field.

Colossus-Big C
The immortal gods are not weak, zeus collaps a mountain with his bear hands.

Robtard
http://mikefarrell.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/bearhands.jpg

Silent Master
The immortal gods are not weak, zeus collaps a mountain with his bear hands.

No he didn't, he pulled a large chunk of rock out of each of the support statues, which made them unable to support the weight and thus caused a cave in.

marwash22
Nah, just finding it silly how you can shut off the logical part of your brain just so you can claim a victory for your favored hero.

Heck, if this match was the immortal gods vs. wolverine, you'd still probably push a victory for wolverine. yup, butthurt.

you're carrying over shit from other threads. it's clearly eating at you. You shouldn't take these things so seriously... it's all in fun.

marwash22
Originally posted by Robtard
Meh, maybe, depending on the battle field. wouldn't them running away count as self-bfr?

Silent Master
I can't wait until he gets back with proof that the gods from Immortals can move at over 3,700 miles per second.

He must have some kind of extra special limited edition extended cut of the movie and I'm very curious about what happens in the new footage.

omgchos
Derp
QdXRbR6AtJg

Idk about 3700 miles per second....... but they move so fast that the titans when dead appear to be moving in super slow motion. No longer being able to keep up.

marwash22
cool. but how does that help them wen Thor can fly and spam lightning and tornadoes?

Silent Master
The claim was that they move faster than 3,700 miles per second.

cool. but how does that help them wen Thor can fly and spam lightning and tornadoes?

It doesn't.

omgchos
Probably helps that thor wouldnt be able to twitch before poseidon shoves a trident up his ass. Let alone zeus and the others.

Derp
It doesn't matter if that claim is true or not. Because those feats right there make the issue of the precise speed a mute point.

marwash22
Damn. so you think they're stronger than Hulk?

Silent Master
It does matter if a claim is true or not, he claimed that they moved faster than 3,700 miles per second...I'd like to see his proof.

omgchos
Gee lemme think.... Yes.
4gx8jhCQRc0

Put him through a wal with just his whip. Immagine what he can do with his bare hands. And as i shoed in the precious video, with his speed it wont matter even if thor is evenly matched strength wise.

omgchos
Derp
Sorry derp it matters not. I think you just want to be right for once.

Silent Master
It does matter, because it goes to the poster's credibility...either the proof exists or he's lying.

omgchos
Derp
It doesnt matter if hes lying or making shit up. Unless it affects the original terms of the thread, say the number of combatants or the battlefield, then it does matter. The thread starter's opinion on who wins is a completely seprate matter entirely.

marwash22
Originally posted by omgchos
Gee lemme think.... Yes.
4gx8jhCQRc0

Put him through a wal with just his whip. Immagine what he can do with his bare hands. And as i shoed in the precious video, with his speed it wont matter even if thor is evenly matched strength wise. pretty sure the whip didn't actually touch the guy... he was blasted through the wall due to the blast of the fire.

Anyhow, that's not even gonna hurt Thor.

omgchos
pretty sure the whip didn't actually touch the guy... he was blasted through the wall due to the blast of the fire.

Anyhow, that's not even gonna hurt Thor.
Thor has been stabbed before hes not invulnerable. And as i said befoe his strength doesnt really matter against speed like that. Not to mention that hes outnumbered. He wont even have time to get off the ground. the second he raises his hammer hes already been hit many, many times. By all of them at once, or one after the other. They can decide that while they stretch in the time it takes thors bicep to to twitch.

marwash22
So your argument is that Thor gets ripped apart in the same fashion the Titans did?

Anyhow, the OP doesn't say, but I'm not about to get into an discussion about how far away they start when the fight starts.

ares834
Good fight. However, I'd give it to the the lame ass Immortal Gods assuming that beam of light shit is actually flight.

omgchos
So your argument is that Thor gets ripped apart in the same fashion the Titans did?

Anyhow, the OP doesn't say, but I'm not about to get into an discussion about how far away they start when the fight starts.
10 Feet
And yes that is my argument. Actually not exactly as the titans had a fighting chance. they seemd to be able to keep up.

omgchos
Originally posted by ares834
Good fight. However, I'd give it to the the lame ass Immortal Gods assuming that beam of light shit is actually flight.
Idk they didn't seem to want to fly around to fight the titans. We see poseiden falling from a huge height, apperently propelling himself toward the ocean as terminal velocity wouldnt exert that much force on the ocean.

marwash22
And yes that is my argument. Actually not exactly as the titans had a fighting chance. they seemd to be able to keep up. ahhh, didn't see it.
10 feet isn't much at all...

lol, Thor got stabbed by Loki so your argument is legit. You have convinced me.

omgchos
ahhh, didn't see it.
10 feet isn't much at all...

lol, Thor got stabbed by Loki so your argument is legit. You have convinced me.
Oh you didnt know im thors side now i just love to disagree lol.

Silent Master
Do any of them besides Zeus have any strength feats?

omgchos
Derp
Doesnt matter. Zeus may be the top tier of them but that doesnt mean they are all fetherwights. We can draw the conclusion that since they are all gods, albeit weaker than zeus they are all in the same ball park strengthwise.

Silent Master
So basically, Zeus is the only one with any strength feats.

omgchos
Derp
If that fits your narrow minded view of it. Actuall poseidon caused a tidal wave by colliding with the ocean. As i said tho doesn't really matter.

Silent Master
Falling into water isn't a strength feat.

omgchos
Derp
He didnt fall into water. Unless he weighs something like several thousand tons. He was proppeling himself past terminal velocity. In which case he would have to have a massive amount of strenth or at least damage soak to collide with the water, and probably the bottom of the ocean at the speed he was traveling.

Silent Master
It's either of feat for him being able to control water, he is Poseidon after all...or it's a durability feat.

omgchos
Derp
If he could control it he wouldn't be slamming his body into it. And in this case durability is strength.

Silent Master
LOL!!!!!

omgchos
Derp
It is quite funny that you keep you answers so short and meaningless.

KingD19
All of the God's have pretty high end(for their universe) super strength considering how effortlessly they cleaved through Titans, Poseidon's head split with the shaft of his trident, etc..

Silent Master
The Titans had high durability?

Placidity
Poseidon is a beast at taking blunt force trauma. Look how much water in the ocean was displaced when he impacted the earth from the sky; Poseidon was at ground zero.

thumb up

marwash22
Originally posted by KingD19
Poseidon's head split with the shaft of his trident That is filthy.

i love it.

Newjak
Titans were fast enough to hit the gods, a human being was able to tag a Titan with the bow.

Therefore it's not inconceivable a human being could hit a god.

Nor would it be a stretch to say lightning would be able to tag them.

KingD19
Originally posted by Newjak
Titans were fast enough to hit the gods, a human being was able to tag a Titan with the bow.

Titans were fast enough to hit Gods, but it took multiple Titans ganging up on a single God more often than it didn't.

And he only hit that Titan because he was in the middle of hopping off the wall and he hit him from basically point blank. Unless I'm remembering that scene wrong.

TheGodKiller
What are their feats?
Holding of an anthropomorphic volcano by their lonesome. Zeus also had decent lightning manipulation feats as well, however he had shitty durability feats at the beginning of the movie which could in all likelihood be ascribed to the fact that the gods' power was waning as a result of the lack of prayer from humans.

KingD19
Zeus and Hades also manhandled those Titans with ease, as well as those tk blasts they had.

Silent Master

Loki was fast enough to catch an arrow and Thor had zero trouble hitting him.

Colossus-Big C
those dead titans were moving at superslow motion compared to the gods fighting, heck they killed 3-4 other titans while the dead ones in the air seamed to be in super slow motion, barely even moving. and they were free falling.

so yes by the time thor even reacts they can hit him countless times

omgchos
Titans were fast enough to hit Gods, but it took multiple Titans ganging up on a single God more often than it didn't.

And he only hit that Titan because he was in the middle of hopping off the wall and he hit him from basically point blank. Unless I'm remembering that scene wrong.
And its a magic bow.

Colossus-Big C
Yup

Silent Master
those dead titans were moving at superslow motion compared to the gods fighting, heck they killed 3-4 other titans while the dead ones in the air seamed to be in super slow motion, barely even moving. and they were free falling.

so yes by the time thor even reacts they can hit him countless times

So, you purposely made a spite thread?

omgchos
Sems that way don't it derp.

Colossus-Big C
So, you purposely made a spite thread? No, its debatable weather they can even injure thor. and i came to that conclusion after reading everyones post.

Silent Master
No, its debatable weather they can even injure thor. and i came to that conclusion after reading everyones post.

If you didn't think they could injure Thor, then it would have been a spite thread against the Immortals.

KingD19
Them being able to injure Thor isn't up to debate. They can harm him, especially when they use that speed and their weapons. If Thor has Mjolnir, Zeus has Ares' Hammer and his chain, Poseidon has his Trident, etc...

omgchos
Not to mention the sheer speed of them.

Robtard
Thor wins cos Immortals was an utterly shit film.

Newjak
Them being able to injure Thor isn't up to debate. They can harm him, especially when they use that speed and their weapons. If Thor has Mjolnir, Zeus has Ares' Hammer and his chain, Poseidon has his Trident, etc... Their weapons best feats are hurting Titans and that's it.

Even the Imperus bow could kill a Titan and it's best feat is destroying a heavy door.

So there is debate as to whether or not their weapons are as tough to hurt Thor

omgchos
Thor wins cos Immortals was an utterly shit film.
I think we can all agree that movie was terrible.

omgchos
Their weapons best feats are hurting Titans and that's it.

Even the Imperus bow could kill a Titan and it's best feat is destroying a heavy door.

What makes thor so durable? He got stabbed once, and we know zeus can pull down a mountain so unless his weapons are very weak(unlikely) with his strength and speed alone thor is donezo. Not to mention the other 4 or 5 gods hes gotta tangle with. Thor isnt inculnerable.

Silent Master
Zeus didn't pull down a mountain, he pulled out part of the support pillars.

Robtard
What makes thor so durable? He got stabbed once
Thor being stabbed doesn't follow with the rest of his shown resilience. Not saying it's to be ignored cos of that, but it simply doesn't follow.

omgchos
Thor being stabbed doesn't follow with the rest of his shown resilience. Not saying it's to be ignored cos of that, but it simply doesn't follow.
His other durability feats were blunt force. The same concept as plate armor. You can stab it with enough force but hitting it with a hammer is not very effective.

Derp
You're just splitting hairs, as those were some GIGANTIC pillars.

KingD19
Their weapons best feats are hurting Titans and that's it.

Loki stabbed and hurt Thor with a no name dagger.

And the Epirus bow's best feat is freeing the Titan's from a God designed prison, which the Titan's themselves couldn't free themselves from as well as helping the Gods win the first time if I recall.

So Poseidon's Trident, Ares' Warhammer, etc... should certainly do damage. Especially since they are godly weapons and do more damage than they normally would due to the speed at which the gods move and attack.

KingD19

And Whedon follows closely to canon when he can; Thor's blunt force trauma durability far outshines his piercing damage. He's kinda like Wonder Woman.

Silent Master

And the Epirus bow's best feat is freeing the Titan's from a God designed prison, which the Titan's themselves couldn't free themselves from as well as helping the Gods win the first time if I recall.

So Poseidon's Trident, Ares' Warhammer, etc... should certainly do damage. Especially since they are godly weapons and do more damage than they normally would due to the speed at which the gods move and attack.

The same no named dagger that was taking out Frost Giants in the first movie.

Robtard
His other durability feats were blunt force. The same concept as plate armor. You can stab it with enough force but hitting it with a hammer is not very effective.

And Whedon follows closely to canon when he can; Thor's blunt force trauma durability far outshines his piercing damage. He's kinda like Wonder Woman.

While yes, I thought of that too, he can tank a punch, but a sharp point harms. Sounds plausible, but.

Considering bullets deflected off Loki as if they were made of Nerf and Thor is arguably supposed to be far more powerful than Loki and add that if you're going to say 'Loki stabbing > bullets', again, it still doesn't follow. If that where the case, when Loki killed humans with his thrown daggers, they'd be ripping into a human body if not outright through.

omgchos
While yes, I thought of that too, he can tank a punch, but a sharp point harms. Sounds plausible, but.

Considering bullets deflected off Loki and Thor is arguably supposed to be far more powerful than Loki and add that if you're going to say Loki stabbing > bullets, again, it doesn't follow. If that where the case, when Loki killed humans with his thrown daggers, they'd be ripping into a human body if not outright through.
Well i would argue that loki's stabs are far more deadly than a human bullet. Especially because the bullets loki got hit with probably werent armor piercing tho i have no proof of that (luckily i dont have to prove a negative). So if you assume loki had a very sharp dagger it would most likely pierce far better than some wads of lead.

omgchos
The same no named dagger that was taking out Frost Giants in the first movie.
That proves nothing as the frost giants never tanked any attacks from anyone. The gun that Agent Colson had was based off of the destroyer which didnt kill loki but facerolled frost giants.

Robtard
Well i would argue that loki's stabs are far more deadly than a human bullet. Especially because the bullets loki got hit with probably werent armor piercing tho i have no proof of that (luckily i dont have to prove a negative). So if you assume loki had a very sharp dagger it would most likely pierce far better than some wads of lead.

If we rule out mass x velocity, sure, a sharp dagger is better at piercing than a "wad of lead".

Just doesn't follow, is all I'm saying. Not "Thor can't really be harmed and he pwns, lollolololo!!!1!"

omgchos
If we rule out mass x velocity, sure, a sharp dagger is better at piercing than a "wad of lead".

Just doesn't follow, is all I'm saying. Not "Thor can't really be harmed and he pwns, lollolololo!!!1!"
It happens in movies a lot tho.

marwash22
So, you purposely made a spite thread? yeah, but he actually made it spite in the Immortals favor due to the starting distance being 10 feet... that's enough for the blitz.

omgchos
He stated he was unsure of how durable thor was so its not a spite thread per say.

marwash22
okay... it's an unintentional spite thread.

omgchos
The question is stilll up for debate but it does seem that way to me lol.

Silent Master
okay... it's an unintentional spite thread.

No, it was intentional, because if they can't hurt Thor then it's spite against the gods from Immortals and if they can it's spite towards Thor because of starting distance.

omgchos
Derp, its not intentional unless it is. He was unsure of thors durability and thats kind of the point of making a thread, to pose a question. So unless he KNEW that one or the other stood no chance, it is in fact unintentional.

Newjak

So Poseidon's Trident, Ares' Warhammer, etc... should certainly do damage. Especially since they are godly weapons and do more damage than they normally would due to the speed at which the gods move and attack. No one knows for sure how durable or the nature of the prison. The fact is that Rourke's character charged up a shot and launched it at the wall, all it did was cause an explosion no bigger than what an RPG would do.

You're just splitting hairs, as those were some GIGANTIC pillars. That's not splitting hairs, there is a massive difference in strength levels between pulling down a mountain with your bare hands and using a pre built mechanism to take out the support pillars holdings up the mountains.

A good strength feat yes but not mountain level strength by any means.

KingD19
No one knows for sure how durable or the nature of the prison. The fact is that Rourke's character charged up a shot and launched it at the wall, all it did was cause an explosion no bigger than what an RPG would do.

So you're saying because Loki's dagger hurt Frost Giants, it's plausible that it hurt Thor. But because the God's weapons were cutting clean through Titans, there's no way that the weapons or the God's themselves can even hurt Thor?

omgchos
No one knows for sure how durable or the nature of the prison. The fact is that Rourke's character charged up a shot and launched it at the wall, all it did was cause an explosion no bigger than what an RPG would do.

That's not splitting hairs, there is a massive difference in strength levels between pulling down a mountain with your bare hands and using a pre built mechanism to take out the support pillars holdings up the mountains.

A good strength feat yes but not mountain level strength by any means.
Even if i made the concession that that wasnt much of a strength feat, we dont see loki or thor come close to something like that. Hulks strength feat is pretty good, but as loki has nothing on hulk, and loki managed to stab thor, we arrive at the same conclusion.

Newjak
So you're saying because Loki's dagger hurt Frost Giants, it's plausible that it hurt Thor. But because the God's weapons were cutting clean through Titans, there's no way that the weapons or the God's themselves can even hurt Thor? Where did I say that?

I said the only real quantifiable feat we have to link what the Titans can take and put that into terms of what we can fathom is the Imperius Bow's door busting feat.

If you remove that it's hard nigh impossible to gauge how durable the Titans really are.

And if the Imperius bow is what we have to go on it's not like it's most powerful attack in the movie was spectacular and it was able to kill a Titan.

So the Notion that the gods hurt the Titans equates to them hurting Thor is either speculative cause of no feats or a bad feat cause of the Imperus Bow.

It's not exactly a solid foundation to form an opinion that Titan durability equates to Thor durability which means the gods can kill Thor.

Thor has a very good range of high level durability feats.

omgchos
Where did I say that?

I said the only real quantifiable feat we have to link what the Titans can take and put that into terms of what we can fathom is the Imperius Bow's door busting feat.

If you remove that it's hard nigh impossible to gauge how durable the Titans really are.

And if the Imperius bow is what we have to go on it's not like it's most powerful attack in the movie was spectacular and it was able to kill a Titan.

So the Notion that the gods hurt the Titans equates to them hurting Thor is either speculative cause of no feats or a bad feat cause of the Imperus Bow.

It's not exactly a solid foundation to form an opinion that Titan durability equates to Thor durability which means the gods can kill Thor.

Thor has a very good range of high level durability feats.

I agree that thor has great blunt force damage feats. But as i said, we know he's penetrable at the very least. And given that loki is relatively weak compared to thor and still managed to stab him, we can assume that with zeus(albeit un-thorlike) strength feat is enough to be able to stab him. As long as his weapon doesn't break. But at this point i dont see how much weaker everyone can say the pantheon is lol. I mean they are actually god's unlike thor in the avengers movie.

Newjak
I agree that thor has great blunt force damage feats. But as i said, we know he's penetrable at the very least. And given that loki is relatively weak compared to thor and still managed to stab him, we can assume that with zeus(albeit un-thorlike) strength feat is enough to be able to stab him. As long as his weapon doesn't break. But at this point i dont see how much weaker everyone can say the pantheon is lol. I mean they are actually god's unlike thor in the avengers movie. So because he got stabbed by an Asgardian Dagger that somehow equates to him having absolutely terrible piercing damage?

Considering how powerful they've made Asgardian artifacts I don't think that's a really bad showing, nor one to state that Immortal gods weapons will easily piece Thor either unless you have some actual feats for those weapons showing the kind of piercing damage they can generate?

omgchos
So because he got stabbed by an Asgardian Dagger that somehow equates to him having absolutely terrible piercing damage?

Considering how powerful they've made Asgardian artifacts I don't think that's a really bad showing, nor one to state that Immortal gods weapons will easily piece Thor either unless you have some actual feats for those weapons showing the kind of piercing damage they can generate?

See the way proof works is that unless you have proof that somehow the greek gods have glass weapons they will be able to stab thor, because he has been stabbed before. Never said he has absolutely terrible piercing damage. Thats called blowing my assertion out of proportion. And since when was loki carrying around magical asguardian artifacts? tiny (literally throw away, as we see thor do)daggers? They are probably very good daggers sure, but you just took that concept and ran away with it. You keep hyping up the movie version of asguard as if it were the comic book, which it is not. Unless you can prove loki was carrying around some kind of super magical, all piercing dagger, stop pretending like it is one.

Back on topic. My point is that since we know zeus is very strong and very fast, and we know thor is not invulnerable, and we know the other gods are also extremely fast. It doesnt really matter what thor does. Even if all they can do is give him the equivelant of a papercut, which we know is possible, eventually hes gonna be worn down like a rock in the breeze. May take a while but there you have it.

Newjak
See the way proof works is that unless you have proof that somehow the greek gods have glass weapons they will be able to stab thor, because he has been stabbed before. Never said he has absolutely terrible piercing damage. Thats called blowing my assertion out of proportion. And since when was loki carrying around magical asguardian artifacts? tiny (literally throw away, as we see thor do)daggers? They are probably very good daggers sure, but you just took that concept and ran away with it. You keep hyping up the movie version of asguard as if it were the comic book, which it is not. Unless you can prove loki was carrying around some kind of super magical, all piercing dagger, stop pretending like it is one.

Back on topic. My point is that since we know zeus is very strong and very fast, and we know thor is not invulnerable, and we know the other gods are also extremely fast. It doesnt really matter what thor does. Even if all they can do is give him the equivelant of a papercut, which we know is possible, eventually hes gonna be worn down like a rock in the breeze. May take a while but there you have it. I'm not the one saying the Greek Weapons will cut through Thor easily. You made a claim now back it up.

Show how powerful those weapons actually are with concrete proof. If you're so certain of your claim it shouldn't be diffcult.

I'm not hyping Asgardian Items, the movies did that for me.

We know that Asgardian Metal/Materials are tough enough to survive

Exploding Arrows, Bullets, Cap Shield Throws, IM Repulsor Blasts, Hulk thrashings, giant Falls.

The only time they have been damaged at all is by other Asgardian or Frost Giant attacks.

While yes Thor is not completely invulnerable that doesn't mean anything without providing proof of what the greek gods are actually capable of and compare it to what it takes to injure Thor which is a lot.

omgchos
I'm not the one saying the Greek Weapons will cut through Thor easily. You made a claim now back it up.

Show how powerful those weapons actually are with concrete proof. If you're so certain of your claim it shouldn't be diffcult.

Exploding Arrows, Bullets, Cap Shield Throws, IM Repulsor Blasts, Hulk thrashings, giant Falls.

The only time they have been damaged at all is by other Asgardian or Frost Giant attacks.

While yes Thor is not completely invulnerable that doesn't mean anything without providing proof of what the greek gods are actually capable of and compare it to what it takes to injure Thor which is a lot.
You said magical artifacts, were talkin mjolnir here, thats an artifact. Lokis daggers are just daggers albeit strong ones. It doesnt change anything. The gods ARE magic, thor is a grey area. If poseidens trident can survive impact with the ocean, and the ocean floor, ad we know thor is damageable, thats plenty of proof. Not to mentin the fact that you glossed over the blurring speed of the gods. So like i said. Even if you could somehow handicap their strength with you argument, even if they could only take tine bits off of thor at a time, he still loses in the end.

Silent Master
I'm not the one saying the Greek Weapons will cut through Thor easily. You made a claim now back it up.

You forgot the Bi-Frost explosion and that laser rifle that Coulson used on Loki.

Newjak
You said magical artifacts, were talkin mjolnir here, thats an artifact. Lokis daggers are just daggers albeit strong ones. It doesnt change anything. The gods ARE magic, thor is a grey area. If poseidens trident can survive impact with the ocean, and the ocean floor, ad we know thor is damageable, thats plenty of proof. Not to mentin the fact that you glossed over the blurring speed of the gods. So like i said. Even if you could somehow handicap their strength with you argument, even if they could only take tine bits off of thor at a time, he still loses in the end. Where did I say Asgardian Artifacts are magical?

omgchos
Where did I say Asgardian Artifacts are magical?
I never said YOU said that. I was pointing out that the supernatural power of the gods gives them an edge here.

Edit: Actually i did say that. But that wasnt my point, lol.

Newjak
I never said YOU said that. I was pointing out that the supernatural power of the gods gives them an edge here.

Edit: Actually i did say that. But that wasnt my point, lol. lol fair enough.

We don't know the nature of these magical abilities or even if that somehow gives the weapons any kind of edge against Thor's durability. We know the Imperius Bow which is a strong magical based item in Immortals best attack didn't do much.

It was actually a bit of a let down, when watching it in the trailer I thought the whole wall was gonna come crashing down instead it only blasted through a heavy door.

Robtard
Was that bow supposed to be the ultimate weapon in Immortals?

Newjak
Was that bow supposed to be the ultimate weapon in Immortals? I'd have to rewatch the intro but it was talked about being very powerful even by the gods or at the very least the same as all the others.

It was also the only weapon to show any kind of mystical properties. The other ones were simply used as normal weapons were.

wallman77
it was not suppose to be the ultimate weapon, just the only weapon that could free the titans. thats why rouke wanted it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.