wolverine vs dr doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between wolverine and dr doom?

StiltmanFTW
Wow, another spite thread... *sigh*

JakeTheBank
Doom. Effortlessly.

Colossus-Big C
How?

ozz81
Doom with ease

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
How?

Via his armor's weapons, tech, magic, combination thereof, etc.

It's horrific spite, actually.

ozz81
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Via his armor's weapons, tech, magic, combination thereof, etc.

It's horrific spite, actually.
thumb up

Bouboumaster
With bfr, Doom would bfr him in another dimension, and that's it. Why spare good energy when a little magic trick and do the same?

tkitna
Doom beats him down with his fists just because he can.

srankmissingnin
Doom obviously.

comic_book_fan
Originally posted by tkitna
Doom beats him down with his fists just because he can.
doom wins countless ways but not by fists that would be the one way he could lose.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, going h2h with Logan would be retarded.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, going h2h with Logan would be retarded.

In the same time, we're talking about a dude who think he can win against Reed Richards

pym-ftw
Wolverine has the abilities to get a win, but I wouldn't bank on it

rotiart
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Wolverine has the abilities to get a win, but I wouldn't bank on it

Wolverine prepping to take out doom... Who maybe didn't know he was coming.... Would have a better shot... He has tons of weapons and resources he could pull from...

Lets say you used horsemen death wolverine with teleportation etc... That would be a nice match up better then base wolverine

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
In the same time, we're talking about a dude who think he can win against Reed Richards

stick out tongue

DOOM ftw over Wolverine 10/10 everyday

Mindset
Doom wins anyway he wants.

SevenShackles
Wow this made me laugh hard, I thought there was this possibly complicated set up to put them on more even footing but..yeah. Dr.Doom wins endlessly and perhaps sends a Doom loyal weapon X at the avengers and/or fantastic four for shits and giggles.. If The hand can do it so can Doom and more successfully at that.

8swords
spite thread.... the only way i can see logan winning is if there is a one sided prep, other than that dooms options are too many

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.