Ezio vs Tatsumaru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Tatsumaru from the Tenchu games

http://tenchu.wikia.com/wiki/Tatsumaru

setting is Gohda Castle

they both get their usual gear

StyleTime
It's been a while since I played the Tenchu games, and I've never played Assassin's Creed.

I do remember Tenchu having a moderately developed martial artist hierarchy though, and Tatsumaru was somewhere near the top. As far as the melee is concerned, how is Ezio's skill?

BloodRain
Peak combat skills. Constantly faces and defeats gangs of armed soldiers solo.

If ninjaboy here is in any way above the human limits, he'd probably win.

StyleTime
Tatsumaru is only superhuman by real life standards, unless I forgot something. It wouldn't be anything special in the video game world.

He's familiar with Gohda Castle though, and has some ninja toys(like an invisibility cloak) that might help him set up ambushes.

I'm guessing Ezio has his toys too though.

KingD19
Tatsumaru is superhuman by several video games, especially Assassin's Creed series standards. Running front flips have him 10 feet high and covering 20+ feet before he hits the ground and doesn't make a sound. He can pick a fully grown(sometimes armored) man off the ground with one hand, then with his arm still fully extended, snap his neck. Hits hard enough to kill people with a single blow, and I believe he has blocked a bullet at one time. I could be wrong about that though.

And everything Rikimaru and Ayame can do is replicable by him, as he was better than both of them for the most part.

He's easily superhuman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.