Liu Juan vs Mad Dog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Liu Juan of Kiss of the Dragon

SWlyvYl_czg

takes on

Mad Dog of The Raid: Redemption

f2Re48E0A5Y

Fist fight to the death
Who takes it?

KingD19
I give it to Liu Juan for a very very slight majority.

As Bad Ass as Mad Dog was, in that final fight what people have to realize/remember is that the criminal brother had lost a lot of blood and was very weak from having been stabbed through the hand, and being tortured for anywhere between 20 minutes to an hour or more depending on how time went by in the movie.

The Cop brother on the other hand was exhausted from nearly non stop fighting. His muscles were probably screaming by this point and the simple fact that he was walking without painful cramps is a miracle.

But Mad Dog was a physical beast, and was probably smoking some very very potent crack or opium to be as durable as he was, so his stats were probably amped.

But yeah, Liu for 5.5, maybe 6/6.5-10

KingD19
Originally posted by KingD19
I give it to Liu Juan for a very very slight majority. He's arguably more skilled than either brother, has durability on Mad Dog's level, and is ruthless to the extreme.

As Bad Ass as Mad Dog was, in that final fight what people have to realize/remember is that the criminal brother had lost a lot of blood and was very weak from having been stabbed through the hand, and being tortured for anywhere between 20 minutes to an hour or more depending on how time went by in the movie.

The Cop brother on the other hand was exhausted from nearly non stop fighting. His muscles were probably screaming by this point and the simple fact that he was walking without painful cramps is a miracle.

But Mad Dog was a physical beast, and was probably smoking some very very potent crack or opium to be as durable as he was, so his stats were probably amped.

But yeah, Liu for 5.5, maybe 6/6.5-10

a2zhollywoodmov
Great Video I like it. Thanks for Sharing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.