Voldemort and Deatheaters (DH 2) vs. Volturi (BD2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Voldemort and his allies who attacked Hogwarts forcefield vs. the Volturi who fought against the Cullen and their wolves. No Cullen or their allies just bad guys versus bad guys. Who wins ?

the ninjak
There aren't enough Volturi personally. 40-50?

There wears hundreds of Slytherin. All versed in the magics. I see that fire spell that consumes the area as a rampaging beast doing alot of damage.
As well as flying, teleporting and spamming deathspells and such.

Jane's pain power won't be useful at all. And would it even do much good on Voldemort? He seemed to tank pain quite well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak

There wears hundreds of Slytherin. All versed in the magics. I see that fire spell that consumes the area as a rampaging beast doing alot of damage.

Jane's pain power won't be useful at all. And would it even do much good on Voldemort? He seemed to tank pain quite well. I also see Voldemort resisting her pain attacks.

TheGodKiller
Voldemort wouldn't really need his forces here methinks. He could solo.

TheGodKiller
Jane's pain power won't be useful at all. And would it even do much good on Voldemort? He seemed to tank pain quite well.
Protego. Voldy's mastery of the Cruciatus curse will also better prep him for such a tactic.

KingD19
Would any of the death spells work on people who are technically already dead? Would they even be fast enough to hit the vampires, who are pretty damn fast in comparison to normal humans with no enhanced speed?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by KingD19
Would any of the death spells work on people who are technically already dead? Would they even be fast enough to hit the vampires, who are pretty damn fast in comparison to normal humans with no enhanced speed?
Vampires exist in the HP-verse as well, although unlike the Twilight variety they're more traditional.

Edit: Vampires in Twilight can be killed by dismembering their bodies or by burning them to charred ruins. Fiendfyre can easily accomplish that. Hell, any fire-producing charm can easily accomplish that.

KingD19
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Vampires exist in the HP-verse as well, although unlike the Twilight variety they're more traditional.

I know Vampires exist in HP-verse, but as you said, they're nothing like Twilight vampires.

Twilight vamps move at speeds far greater than wizards can react to, are strong enough to kill them in one hit, some have crazy powers, etc...

the ninjak

Twivamps aren't dead. They are just infected with a crystallization form that allows supernatural abilities. The crystal form allows severely enhanced strength, speed and endurance.

Well as far as my limited knowledge of them is. They are a hardened/condensed version of the Anne Rice vampires. Though their hearts still beat.

Hence they can be killed via Death Spell.

FrothByte
WHy wouldn't Jane's powers have an effect? Jane probably just cripples the lot of them by feeding them pain. None of the DE seemed impervious to pain.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte
WHy wouldn't Jane's powers have an effect? Jane probably just cripples the lot of them by feeding them pain. None of the DE seemed impervious to pain. Now it's been a while since I saw the other movies but she only seemed to be able to focus on one person at a time iirc. Either way with the numbers advantage it's clear they'd be gunning for her if she did inflict pain on a large number of them. One crucio and she's feeling the same pain anyways.

KingD19
Santiago and Felix run around speed blitzing everybody. They're the two fastest/strongest members of the Volturi Guard.

quanchi112
Santiago and Felix run around speed blitzing everybody. They're the two fastest/strongest members of the Volturi Guard. So you believe the Volturi win ?

KingD19
I believe the Volturi are all blood fed vampires who move too fast for humans with normal speed and reaction time. By the time they flick a wrist, they've been killed.

quanchi112
I believe the Volturi are all blood fed vampires who move too fast for humans with normal speed and reaction time. By the time they flick a wrist, they've been killed. So they kill all these wizards flying and shooting accurate blasts that easily ? Look how quickly they fly and react yet they all go down this easily ? I seem to recall the wolves getting the jump on vampires just outnumbering them by a few.

KingD19
Originally posted by quanchi112
So they kill all these wizards flying and shooting accurate blasts that easily ? Look how quickly they fly and react yet they all go down this easily ? I seem to recall the wolves getting the jump on vampires just outnumbering them by a few.

The only things capable of keeping up with Vampires are the Wolf Shifters, and actual Werewolves.

And as quickly as they can fly, the Vampires are faster still. It's like trying to shoot at a blur that can change direction on a dime.

quanchi112
The only things capable of keeping up with Vampires are the Wolf Shifters, and actual Werewolves.

And as quickly as they can fly, the Vampires are faster still. It's like trying to shoot at a blur that can change direction on a dime. Nah. Voldemort's reflexes are pretty high up there. The spells such as Crucio and Finedfyre would make mincemeat out of the vamps.

KingD19
Nah. Voldemort's reflexes are pretty high up there. The spells such as Crucio and Finedfyre would make mincemeat out of the vamps.

His reflexes are good, but they aren't superhuman. Vamps move faster than humans can even keep up with, like Bella. Some vamps even move too fast for other vamps to keep up with. Look at Felix fighting Edward. There's no way any wizard would be able to keep up with that.

And since most spells are visible, flashy, and require extravagant flicks of the wrist and spoken incantations, it's easy to know when they're about to use one, and easy to dodge. And to Vamps, wizards look like they're moving in slow motion.

Mindset
Twivamps aren't dead. They are just infected with a crystallization form that allows supernatural abilities. The crystal form allows severely enhanced strength, speed and endurance.

Well as far as my limited knowledge of them is. They are a hardened/condensed version of the Anne Rice vampires. Though their hearts still beat.

Hence they can be killed via Death Spell. Anne Rice vamps were super hard.

all homo

Casper Whitey

Jane's pain power won't be useful at all. And would it even do much good on Voldemort? He seemed to tank pain quite well. Voldemort solos with Fiendfyre.

quanchi112
His reflexes are good, but they aren't superhuman. Vamps move faster than humans can even keep up with, like Bella. Some vamps even move too fast for other vamps to keep up with. Look at Felix fighting Edward. There's no way any wizard would be able to keep up with that.

And since most spells are visible, flashy, and require extravagant flicks of the wrist and spoken incantations, it's easy to know when they're about to use one, and easy to dodge. And to Vamps, wizards look like they're moving in slow motion. If you don't think Voldemort's reflexes are superhuman you haven't seen the Harry Potter films. The guy was also without peer save Dumbledore in terms of reflexes, magical skill. They could fly and tag them from up high and hit them with Crucio while others use Fiendfyre on the lot of them.

FrothByte
If you don't think Voldemort's reflexes are superhuman you haven't seen the Harry Potter films. The guy was also without peer save Dumbledore in terms of reflexes, magical skill. They could fly and tag them from up high and hit them with Crucio while others use Fiendfyre on the lot of them.

There's a difference between fast reflexes and true super speed though. Like, Jedi have fast reflexes but they never move at blurring speeds.

Same with Voldemort. He may have as fast reflexes as you say, but I don't think he's ever fought anyone who are as fast as the vamps.

NemeBro
Jedi do move at blurring speeds, *******.

BlackZero30x
There's a difference between fast reflexes and true super speed though. Like, Jedi have fast reflexes but they never move at blurring speeds.

Same with Voldemort. He may have as fast reflexes as you say, but I don't think he's ever fought anyone who are as fast as the vamps.

I can't remember the story but there was a book where Mace Windu was trapped on a planet with creatures that were resistant to the force. They were faster and stronger then the Jedi as well. He channeled the force/his emotions giving him a huge burst of speed and strength creating this crazy @$$ attack. That is a very vague description as I haven't read this story for years but some other star wars guy might be able to interpret it better.

quanchi112

Same with Voldemort. He may have as fast reflexes as you say, but I don't think he's ever fought anyone who are as fast as the vamps. The wolves didn't have true super speed yet they had no problems tagging and overwhelming vampires. Wizards win.

FrothByte
The wolves didn't have true super speed yet they had no problems tagging and overwhelming vampires. Wizards win.

Yes they did. It's mentioned I believe in the 2nd movie. Jacob states that the werewolves are specifically built to be fast enough and strong enough to take on the vamps.

KingD19
UjfYq5jkjNQ

You're saying Voldemort is fast enough to react to those type of speeds when they're nothing but barely visible blurs?

And I doubt he could shrug off Jane's pain attack as people say. It's completely mental and not at all physical, and as a mental illusion, it tricks your brain into thinking it's real. It's like how waterboarding tricks you into thinking you're drowning. And it's said that to a human(much less durable physically and mentally than a vampire), the illusion could overload the brain and cause death. It's also said the experience is similar to the pain felt when being turned into a vampire, which involves venom burning it's way through your veins.

A description of the sensation - And suddenly I was on fire. It was like I'd gone back in time to the worst night of my life. Fire was in every vein of my body, covering every inch of my skin, gnawing through the marrow of every bone. It felt like I was buried in the middle of my coven's funeral bonfire, with the flames on every side. There wasn't a single cell in my body that wasn't blazing with the worst agony imaginable. I could barely hear myself scream over the pain in my ears.

quanchi112
UjfYq5jkjNQ

You're saying Voldemort is fast enough to react to those type of speeds when they're nothing but barely visible blurs?

And I doubt he could shrug off Jane's pain attack as people say. It's completely mental and not at all physical, and as a mental illusion, it tricks your brain into thinking it's real. It's like how waterboarding tricks you into thinking you're drowning. And it's said that to a human(much less durable physically and mentally than a vampire), the illusion could overload the brain and cause death. It's also said the experience is similar to the pain felt when being turned into a vampire, which involves venom burning it's way through your veins.

A description of the sensation - And suddenly I was on fire. It was like I'd gone back in time to the worst night of my life. Fire was in every vein of my body, covering every inch of my skin, gnawing through the marrow of every bone. It felt like I was buried in the middle of my coven's funeral bonfire, with the flames on every side. There wasn't a single cell in my body that wasn't blazing with the worst agony imaginable. I could barely hear myself scream over the pain in my ears. Yes, why not as they mainly blitz without even death attacks. Most of the time they just stand around and like I said the wolves were keeping up with them as well.

Jane will die and die quickly. Any mage could replicate her attack with one crucio. It's a big deal in that weaker verse not Potterverse.

KingD19
Yes, why not as they mainly blitz without even death attacks. Most of the time they just stand around and like I said the wolves were keeping up with them as well.

Jane will die and die quickly. Any mage could replicate her attack with one crucio. It's a big deal in that weaker verse not Potterverse.

Show me one shred of evidence that Voldy can react to those speeds. Just one. A vid, something.

And as Froth stated, Jacob confirmed that the wolf shifters were almost specifically designed as a counter to vampires. Strong enough to hurt/kill them, fast enough to catch them. The only vamp fast enough to outrun the shifters I believe is Edward, and the redhead from the first movie whose power is survival.

Hell, in the newest movie, Santiago(Volturi Guard pretty much on par with Felix) ran down Jacob and Renesemee with ease. A half breed and a shifter, yet Jacob was able to kill him.

And watch any of the big battles, it's nothing but the vampires going at each other at super speeds. Wizards can do whatever they want, but they'll never be able to hit a vamp with a spell, and by the time they're done casting one, they're dead.

I actually like Harry Potter much more than Twilight, as I don't like Twilight at all. But be logical about this. The Twi-vamps move much faster than anything Harry Potterverse has ever been experienced to, and one hit is pretty much a kill.

As for Jane, that's what her guards are for. They keep her safe while she concentrates, and if her concentration is broken, she has all the physical attributes of a vamp, so she's just as dangerous.

quanchi112
Show me one shred of evidence that Voldy can react to those speeds. Just one. A vid, something.

And as Froth stated, Jacob confirmed that the wolf shifters were almost specifically designed as a counter to vampires. Strong enough to hurt/kill them, fast enough to catch them. The only vamp fast enough to outrun the shifters I believe is Edward, and the redhead from the first movie whose power is survival.

Hell, in the newest movie, Santiago(Volturi Guard pretty much on par with Felix) ran down Jacob and Renesemee with ease. A half breed and a shifter, yet Jacob was able to kill him.

And watch any of the big battles, it's nothing but the vampires going at each other at super speeds. Wizards can do whatever they want, but they'll never be able to hit a vamp with a spell, and by the time they're done casting one, they're dead.

I actually like Harry Potter much more than Twilight, as I don't like Twilight at all. But be logical about this. The Twi-vamps move much faster than anything Harry Potterverse has ever been experienced to, and one hit is pretty much a kill.

As for Jane, that's what her guards are for. They keep her safe while she concentrates, and if her concentration is broken, she has all the physical attributes of a vamp, so she's just as dangerous. I have seen the big battles with mostly people standing around. You act like it's nothing but blurring speeds but that simply isn't the case. Voldemort flies overhead while deatheaters release Fiendfyre. Crucio is employed many times and the deatheaters have the numbers and then some. Look at how quickly they are flying around tagging people in the assault on Hogwarts. The Twi vamps will use speed but that won't even cut their numbers in half. Too many ways for the mages to crush them.

Jane isn't used to people flying over her head with ranged attacks either. One crucio and she's on the ground in the grip of karma. Think about it you're being illogical for the Twis.

Casper Whitey

Same with Voldemort. He may have as fast reflexes as you say, but I don't think he's ever fought anyone who are as fast as the vamps. Apparition>>>>>>Vamp speed.

King Ghidorah
Dammit...Volturi wins (NOOOOOO).

The vampires speedblitz and shred through the death eaters with collateral damage. As for Fiendfyre, the vampires will close the gap in a second or two and so using Fiendfyre at close range would be a stupid idea due to it incinerating other death eaters. As for Avada Kedavra, it it said that those twipires don't have beating hearts as the venom stops it so AK is ruled out. Friendly fire from wizards have to be taken into account since on of them could fire a curse at the vamp only to have it dodge the curse and the curse hits the wizard originally standing behind the vamp.

Volturi wins....unfortunately.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Casper Whitey
Apparition>>>>>>Vamp speed.

Reminds me of the time when people said Goku was faster than Superman because he could use Instant Transmission :lmao

Anyways, shouldn't the Twatvamps be able to speedblitz and tear them limb from limb physically. Harry Potter wizards are hardly superhuman

Though both suck so they can both lose faic

quanchi112
Voldemort clearly wins despite the twilight fanboys best efforts.

King Ghidorah
Voldemort clearly wins despite the twilight fanboys best efforts.
Alright, care to elaborate why? (Try to map out a possible scenario with CIS involved). Remember not all Death Eaters are as competent as Bellatrix or Voldemort.

quanchi112
Yes they did. It's mentioned I believe in the 2nd movie. Jacob states that the werewolves are specifically built to be fast enough and strong enough to take on the vamps. They don't have true super speed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Ghidorah
Alright, care to elaborate why? (Try to map out a possible scenario with CIS involved). Remember not all Death Eaters are as competent as Bellatrix or Voldemort. They tag the Volturi and make use of their clear flight advantage.

King Ghidorah
They tag the Volturi and make use of their clear flight advantage.

Good point. However vampires have been known to jump high (their limit is unknown...) and they are very fast, becoming blurs or invisible to the human eye depending on the speed of the vampire as they have different speeds but all the same superhuman. Could the time it takes for them to say a curse match up to the speed of twipires?

If these Death Eaters can shoot spells in smoke/flying form (can't remember if they can) then yes they stomp.

RJ 2.0
Voldemort and his allies who attacked Hogwarts forcefield vs. the Volturi who fought against the Cullen and their wolves. No Cullen or their allies just bad guys versus bad guys. Who wins ? One sided much? You that desperate for a Voldy win?

Should be both sides (Cullens and Volturi) against Voldy team. Even then the Twivamps are outnumbered.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
One sided much? You that desperate for a Voldy win?

Should be both sides (Cullens and Volturi) against Voldy team. Even then the Twivamps are outnumbered. Volde let has not lost yet, shell of your former self.

quanchi112
Good point. However vampires have been known to jump high (their limit is unknown...) and they are very fast, becoming blurs or invisible to the human eye depending on the speed of the vampire as they have different speeds but all the same superhuman. Could the time it takes for them to say a curse match up to the speed of twipires?

If these Death Eaters can shoot spells in smoke/flying form (can't remember if they can) then yes they stomp. We see the Wizards are clearly superhuman in their reaction times as well in the films. They also have area of effect spells that wreck these weak vampires.

King Ghidorah
We see the Wizards are clearly superhuman in their reaction times as well in the films. They also have area of effect spells that wreck these weak vampires.

Yes but their reaction times are incomparable to things that become blurs of movement or invisible to the human eye due to speed.

StealthRanger
Didn't one of them zip across a football field? Not seeing how the Death Eaters are supposed to compete with that level of speed

Also

>wizards
>superhuman

Well, compared to a fat bastard like quanchi who regularly eats and finishes family buckets at KFC daily then, they may as well be

King Ghidorah
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Didn't one of them zip across a football field? Not seeing how the Death Eaters are supposed to compete with that level of speed

Also

>wizards
>superhuman

Well, compared to a fat bastard like quanchi who regularly eats and finishes family buckets at KFC daily then, they may as well be

The way I can picture it.

*Death Eater manages to make it 3 feet in the air before having his face punched in by the twipire, with the fist sticking out from the other side of his head*

They want to apparate? Ok!
*There was a popping sound as the Death Eater re-appeared but unfortunately for him, the twipire had heightened hearing senses and much quicker reaction time. Imagine the horror and surprise on his face when his blurring opponent did a U-turn and put a fist through his face before he could fully raise his wand*

*The Death Eater struggled to keep up with the near-invisible blur and soon he fell down dizzy.*

Or...

*As the Death Eater fired the curse, the twipire was already 60 metres away and the spell hit the unfortunate Death Eater that was originally standing behind the twipire*

Those twipires may even be able to throw Death Eaters into the direction of the curse.

Death Eaters just don't cut it against these guys. Dracula vs the Volturi would have been better.

StealthRanger
Plus Twatvamps can leap (or should be able to) fairly high, couple that with extreme speed, yeah, the Death Eaters'll be lucky if they get a few meters off the ground before they're torn apart physically

It'd be like pitting Archdemon against Raiden. Sure Archdemon can fly, though it won't matter against a guy who's so much faster, strong enough to carve him apart and can leap pretty damn high too to the point where he can carve him apart before he can get a few meters off the ground

RJ 2.0
Volde let has not lost yet, shell of your former self. Actually he has. Others have pointed out that the Volturi rape here.

Good job, guys.

quanchi112
Yes but their reaction times are incomparable to things that become blurs of movement or invisible to the human eye due to speed. I disagree due to the speed in which they fly and can react. I disagree. Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Actually he has. Others have pointed out that the Volturi rape here.

Good job, guys. To who ? Make some sense, fallen jedi.

StealthRanger
How fast are the Death Eaters then?

quanchi112
How fast are the Death Eaters then? Very fast.

StealthRanger
Define very fast. I mean show feat, then quantify said feat, or GTFO

King Ghidorah
I don't think Death Eater 'fast' = Near-invisible to the human eye.

quanchi112
Define very fast. I mean show feat, then quantify said feat, or GTFO Watch the death eaters at the be beginning of Half Blood Prince as they fly around the real world.

RJ 2.0
Define very fast. I mean show feat, then quantify said feat, or GTFO Pretty dedgum fast, but nowhere near as fast as Twivamps.

StealthRanger
Watch the death eaters at the be beginning of Half Blood Prince as they fly around the real world.

This is why people don't like you, you just post meaningless challenges and says "hey guys this is fast show me something faster" and when someone actually gives feats you just say "no sorry my side is too fast". Either quantify this shit or get out

Also good luck flying a few meters above ground before your vastly physically superior opponents jump onto you and tear you limb from limb with impunity

quanchi112
This is why people don't like you, you just post meaningless challenges and says "hey guys this is fast show me something faster" and when someone actually gives feats you just say "no sorry my side is too fast". Either quantify this shit or get out

Also good luck flying a few meters above ground before your vastly physically superior opponents jump onto you and tear you limb from limb with impunity I never said faster I said fast enough to attack and kill the vamps. They also have flight and the wolves obviously don't have the feats yet killed them all the same. Deatheaters have far greater numbers than wolves as well.

StealthRanger
I never said faster I said fast enough to attack and kill the vamps. They also have flight and the wolves obviously don't have the feats yet killed them all the same. Deatheaters have far greater numbers than wolves as well.

Quantify it or no, they're not coming close to guys who can zip across football fields or some other such shit

quanchi112
Quantify it or no, they're not coming close to guys who can zip across football fields or some other such shit Wolves can and they are far slower, can't fly, and have far less numbers. Think.

StealthRanger
Wolves can and they are far slower, can't fly, and have far less numbers. Think.

Or Wolves are actually just as fast (you know, powerscaling and that jazz). Maybe that idea eluded you?

quanchi112
Or Wolves are actually just as fast (you know, powerscaling and that jazz). Maybe that idea eluded you? We see no feats as to suggest as such. Vamps are faster but can be overwhelmed and aren't above being hit by someone slower. Flight, Imperio, Crucio.

THis is easy.

StealthRanger
We see no feats as to suggest as such. Vamps are faster but can be overwhelmed and aren't above being hit by someone slower. Flight, Imperio, Crucio.

THis is easy.

Speed Demon, a Spiderman Villain zips around like Quicksilver, Spiderman doesn't, yet Spiderman considers him worthless compared to him, even though Spiderman doesn't pull of Quicksilver esque shit on panel, we can easily say Spiderman is much faster

Yeah, tagging fast characters in fiction counts as a speed feat, kind of why alot of verses in fiction are considered as fast in general, even though you'd only get 1 or 2 quantifiably *insert top end speed range (say mach quadruple digits) here* feats in alot of series (maybe a dozen in shit like comics and 40K)

quanchi112
Speed Demon, a Spiderman Villain zips around like Quicksilver, Spiderman doesn't, yet Spiderman considers him worthless compared to him, even though Spiderman doesn't pull of Quicksilver esque shit on panel, we can easily say Spiderman is much faster

Yeah, tagging fast characters in fiction counts as a speed feat, kind of why alot of verses in fiction are considered as fast in general, even though you'd only get 1 or 2 quantifiably *insert top end speed range (say mach quadruple digits) here* feats in alot of series (maybe a dozen in shit like comics and 40K) And we also see the leader of the Volturi admit humans pose a threat due to their technology and wish to remain hidden. The humans are far slower as well but they choose to remain hidden knowing full well they would be massacred.

Wizards stomp. Flight, greater numbers, magic, fatality.

StealthRanger
If you want to play that game Rowling admits that a no name schmuck with a gun can>any wizard

Considering Word of God>fallible character statements, yeah

quanchi112
If you want to play that game Rowling admits that a no name schmuck with a gun can>any wizard

Considering Word of God>fallible character statements, yeah Movie version not the book version.

She wasn't the director and the director changed many, many things.

I quoted the Volturi from the films. Films only. A thread just backed this that no other source is credible here. You're not that bright.

RJ 2.0
No way in hell a Death Eater gets a spell off before a Twivamp speed blitzes them and takes their head off.

quanchi112
No way in hell a Death Eater gets a spell off before a Twivamp speed blitzes them and takes their head off. Watch the films again. Quit lying. The sissies are all afraid of humans and their technology so they'd definitely fear Voldemort's magic.

StealthRanger
Humans with shotguns can kill any wizard, we all know any Twatvamp>human with a gun, therefore Twatvamps>Humans with guns>Wizards, hey look at me, I can A>B>C logic too!

quanchi112
Humans with shotguns can kill any wizard, we all know any Twatvamp>human with a gun, therefore Twatvamps>Humans with guns>Wizards, hey look at me, I can A>B>C logic too! That is not mentioned in any film. My evidence is thus I win as does Voldemort.

StealthRanger
That is not mentioned in any film. My evidence is thus I win as does Voldemort.

Rowling did play a part in the film's making, so don't act like WoG has no meaning here

Anyways Twatvamps>Humans with guns>Wizards

quanchi112
Rowling did play a part in the film's making, so don't act like WoG has no meaning here

Anyways Twatvamps>Humans with guns>Wizards Movies only. I cited movie evidence you didn't. Twi vamps shit their pants at the mention of humans.

StealthRanger

quanchi112

Anyways Twatvamps>Humans with guns>Wizards That does not matter as you can only use film evidence. Rules.

StealthRanger

quanchi112

Anyways Twatvamps>Humans with guns>Wizards We go films only. Films differ. I offered evidence straight out of the film. You are not doing so thus you're biased and attempting to break the rules.

StealthRanger
So in other words Douche Eaters get speedblitzes and torn apart? Good to know

Time Immemorial
So in other words Douche Eaters get speedblitzes and torn apart? Good to know

laughing laughing

RJ 2.0
Watch the films again. Quit lying. The sissies are all afraid of humans and their technology so they'd definitely fear Voldemort's magic. And you never came close to countering what I said.

StealthRanger
As for fearing humans and their tech, yeah, because humans could just rain MOABs, call for air raids or just ****ing nukes them, all from the other side of the planet, not like any Twatvamps could do a thing about that

King Ghidorah
The Death wimps could get cut off mid-word and their heads would be flying to the other side of the field.

RJ 2.0
Mhm.

quanchi112
So in other words Douche Eaters get speedblitzes and torn apart? Good to know False, as they rain down death on the scared shitless vampires.

quanchi112
And you never came close to countering what I said. Lies.

quanchi112
The Death wimps could get cut off mid-word and their heads would be flying to the other side of the field. They don't need to speak to rattle off attacks. Watch the films.

RJ 2.0
Lies. Best comeback ever.

quanchi112
Best comeback ever. I am quite great at this.

RJ 2.0
I am quite great at this. Nah, you're just a silly little troll.

Werewolf582
Voldemort and Deatheaters

quanchi112
Nah, you're just a silly little troll. Coming from the sock.

RJ 2.0
Coming from the sock. Oh you mad now.

quanchi112
Oh you mad now. You don't matter.

Werewolf582
So when did Quan Cakes start calling RJ 2.0 a sock?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Werewolf582
So when did Quan Cakes start calling RJ 2.0 a sock? laughing out loud

Werewolf582
laughing out loud Haven't been on as lately as I used to so I'm kind of in the Dark on what's going on nowadays.

quanchi112
Haven't been on as lately as I used to so I'm kind of in the Dark on what's going on nowadays. I am dominating this board. Rogue jedi is a lackey these days.

Werewolf582
When I found out RJ is Rogue jedi

This is all I wanted to know.

quanchi112
This is all I wanted to know. Poor rogue has lost his way.

Ferret Fiend
:l

Deatheaters stomp

RJ 2.0
Oh lookit the two of you, all cuddled under a blanky together.

Khazra Reborn
How could anyone be so hung up on a Harry Potter vs. Twilight thread??

quanchi112
Oh lookit the two of you, all cuddled under a blanky together. Volturi lose. Accept this. Listen to my ferrety little friend.

RJ 2.0
Volturi lose. Accept this. Listen to my ferrety little friend.

Lol no. Voltrui are too fast. They speed blitz and decap the wizards before they wizards get off a spell or take to the air.

Werewolf582
Lol no. Voltrui are too fast. They speed blitz and decap the wizards before they wizards get off a spell or take to the air.

There are hundreds of Deatheaters. Flight.

quanchi112
There are hundreds of Deatheaters. Flight. Again, pilfering from my posts.

Robbie alt ??

Werewolf582

I am a alt.

Fixed

quanchi112
Fixed Oh go bark the moon, doggie.

King Ghidorah
Pffft. One of Quan's favorite characters being stomped by a bunch of sparklies. Bwahahahahaha!!!! Hilarious but true.

quanchi112
Pffft. One of Quan's favorite characters being stomped by a bunch of sparklies. Bwahahahahaha!!!! Hilarious but true. Voldemort wins. Get mad.

King Ghidorah
Voldemort wins. Get mad.
Yeah he wins if it's a contest of getting owned by babies. Also you're right. I'm mad and hysterical with laughter. Magic Hitler and his band of parlour mages getting owned by walking disco balls. Hilarious.

quanchi112
Yeah he wins if it's a contest of getting owned by babies. Also you're right. I'm mad and hysterical with laughter. Magic Hitler and his band of parlour mages getting owned by walking disco balls. Hilarious. Context, sock.

King Ghidorah
Context, sock.
You mean magic Hitler and his nazi magicians being blitzed by walking disco balls? Sure because that is what will happen.

quanchi112
You mean magic Hitler and his nazi magicians being blitzed by walking disco balls? Sure because that is what will happen. Nah, Voldemort and his deatheaters rape them. They can fly, sport.

King Ghidorah
Nah, Voldemort and his deatheaters rape them. They can fly, sport.
Do tell me how managing to fly a few metres in the air before getting splatted, helps. Death eaters and Voldemort only have human level reactions while their opponents can easily blitz them before they can react or fly too high. Hell they could even use some of the Death eaters as human shields for some spells.

quanchi112
Do tell me how managing to fly a few metres in the air before getting splatted, helps. Death eaters and Voldemort only have human level reactions while their opponents can easily blitz them before they can react or fly too high. Hell they could even use some of the Death eaters as human shields for some spells. Based on which showings ? They also have superhuman reflexes and to say otherwise is ridiculous. Aerial combat against someone who can't go aerial leaves them at a huge disadvantage regardless of your fanboyism.

King Ghidorah
Based on which showings ? They also have superhuman reflexes and to say otherwise is ridiculous. Aerial combat against someone who can't go aerial leaves them at a huge disadvantage regardless of your fanboyism.
Nope. Iron Man can fly but Hulk can still jump and clobber him. Same goes for the death eaters except unlike Hulk, the Volturi are way faster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.